First day of school

Destiny

~Fast Forward~

Hyerim couldn’t sleep last night because she was too excited to go to school and meet new people. So she wakes up extra early to get ready because she didn’t want to be late for the first day of school.

She looked through her new clothes that Kris bought for her at a mall and she found the perfect clothing for her to wear for school.

Hyerim wore black leggings with a white sweater and a blue scarf that has pinkish and red designs on it. To top it with all of that she wore brown boots and put on a gold elephant ring on her finger. She let her wavy hair down and before she left her room she quickly added her huge glasses on.


large.jpg

Hyerim’s clothing


cute-korean-girls-long-hairstyle-for-ova

Her hair


GEEKEyewear_708_Black_1000_f.jpg

Hyerim’s glasses

 

When Hyerim was down dressing up she thought that she should cook breakfast for Kris and her. So she started to cook breakfast. Little did she know, someone was watching her and it was no other than Kris?

Kris actually woke up when Hyerim was getting ready for school, when he went downstairs he saw her cooking breakfast. He didn’t want to walk into the kitchen yet so he hid behind and watched her very intensely.

Kris eyed her up and down and for some reason he felt something fuzzy that was happening inside of him. He shook his head and tries to forget about the weird feelings that he had. Kris accidently stepped on something, which made Hyerim stop from cooking.

*Crap, I got caught! Aish!*

Hyerim quickly ran up to Kris and helped him get up. “Are you okay?”

Kris looked at her and shook her off and walked into the kitchen.

“Well I made breakfast for the both of us because I didn’t want you to leave the house with an empty stomach.” Hyerim grabbed two plates and put some food on the plates for them to eat.

Hyerim handed Kris a plate and Kris looked at the food that she made. To be honest, it actually look good, however, Kris didn’t want to show that he was excited to eat her food. So he just shows her his poker face and started to eat away.

 


10682792-waffles-with-strawberry-dessert

Their breakfast

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Kris ad Hyerim arrived at school a bunch of girls where crowed around Kris’s car which made Hyerim scared that one of them might get hurt or get themselves killed.

Kris finally got to the parking lot of the school and then all of the Exo boys started to run up to Kris and Hyerim, however, they ran to Hyerim instead of Kris. They all piled around Hyerim and started to hug her.

“Wow, you still look beautiful when you wear normal clothing,” Suho smiled and handed Hyerim her schedule.  

“Kamsahamnida Oppa. I don’t know how to repay you.” Hyerim gave Suho a huge hug. Where it made Suho shock at the skin skip, but he happily hugged her back.

“AHHHH, it is EXO!”

“Kris!!!! Please be my boyfriend!!”

“Lay!”

“Tao!!”

“Luhan!”

“Chanyeol!”

“Suho, D.O, Kai, Sehun, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Chen!!!”

“They are so hot!”

“Why can’t I be their girlfriend!!!!”

All of the girls screamed through the halls. Hyerim started to get irritated by the loud sound and she could tell that all of the girls were giving her dirty looks.

While Exo and Hyerim were walking down the halls, Hyerim could hear people talking smack about her.

“EWW, why is that ugly nerd hanging out with my babies?”

“She should go die.”

“Can’t Exo notice that she is so ugly where if you touch her she will give you a nasty disease.”

“She looks like a trying to get their attention.”

“Haha, who would ever want to go out with her, she has nothing and she will always be a nothing.”

Hyerim wanted to just run out of the school and hide. How can everyone be so cruel to her when they don’t even know her? She started to feel uncomfortable, but she didn’t want to show anyone that she was hurt so she acted like she didn’t care what they were saying about her.

As for Exo they started to get heated when they heard what they were saying about Hyerim and they kept on looking at Hyerim to see if she was okay, but they couldn’t tell if she was hurt or what she was thinking about.

Luhan quickly squeezed Hyerim’s shoulder and gave her a warm smile telling her that everything will be okay because she had Exo on her side which made Hyerim smiled.

The bell rang; Exo and Hyerim said their goodbyes and started to head to their classes. When Hyerim went into her Math class, everyone stare at her and giving her death glares.

“Class quiet down please, we are going to have a new student today. So I suggest you guys to be polite.  Go on dear introduce yourself.” The teacher motion Hyerim to go in front of the class.

“Annyeong haseyo, I am Hyerim imnida. Please take good care of me.” Hyerim bowed.

“Omo, you seem so cute. Well I want you to seat next to L.joe and L. L and L.joe please raise your hand up so that Hyerim can see where you guys are sitting.” The teacher pointed at L and L.joe.

Hyerim walked to her sit and sat in between L.joe and L. When she sat down she could feel someone watching her carefully. When she turns around she saw L.joe looking at her.

“Uhhh… Hi I am Hyerim.” Hyerim took her hand out.

L.joe blinked at her and was silent for a couple of minutes.

“Please don’t ever talk to me ever again I don’t want other people to think I have a thing for nerds like you.” L.joe hissed.

As for L he kept taking small glances at Hyerim because he felt like he had met her from somewhere, but couldn’t remember.

For the rest of the hours in that class Hyerim was quietly taking notes and wishing for lunch to come already because she just wanted to be with Exo and she felt like she wasn’t welcome here to this school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At lunch Infinite and Teen top where hanging out together at a table and Ricky brought something up to the conversation.

 “Hey, have you guys seen the new girl? I heard that she was around Exo?” Ricky took a bite out of his sandwich.

“Oh god, please don’t talk about her.” L.joe rolled his eyes.

“Why? Do you have her in one of your classes Hyung?  Ricky asked L.joe.

“Yes I do. She has math with L and I. The stupid teacher had to assign her to sit next to L and I and when she came to our desk she introduce herself to me.” L.joe said.

“What did you say back to her?” Ricky wanted to know more.

“Well I told her not to ever talk to me because I didn’t want everyone to think that I have a thing for nerds.” L.joe took a piece a meat and plopped into his mouth.

“YAH! What was that for?!” L.joe yelled at Ricky.

“Why would you say that to her L.joe? She is new to this school and I can’t believe that you did that.” Ricky sounded disappointed at his hyung’s action.

“How about you L, did you talk to her?” Woohyun looked at L.

“L.joe is right she was hideous and annoying too.” L went back to texting his girlfriend, Suzy.

All of a sudden all of the girls were screaming because Exo was coming into the cafeteria. Exo took a seat and started to chat with one another.

“Hey guys, do you guys know where Hyerim is?” Luhan asked all of the guys.

All of them looked at each other and shook their head and for some reason they were worried about Hyerim.

Exo looked around to fine Hyerim, but there were no sight of her. As for Kris he was also worried about her because he knew that none of the girls liked her because of this morning and he felt like something had badly happen.

“Hyerim!!” Exo shouted across the room.

Hyerim looked up and saw Exo motioning her to walk over to their table; however, she looked around and saw L and L.joe looking at her at disgust. She started to turn around until she felt a pair of hands on her arm.

When Hyerim turned around she saw Luhan before she could say anything Luhan interrupted her.

“Hey, let have lunch together. The rest of us want you to sit with us and don’t worry about anyone else because we are going to protect you. So don’t think that you are useless or not worthy to hang out with us because Exo likes you and we love how you already are.” Luhan dragged Hyerim to Exo’s table.

Infinite and Teen top saw Hyerim walking to Exo’s table and how close she was with Luhan. They were confused, but there were two people shocked.

 “OMO, I know her!” Ricky screamed.

“How do you know her?” Woohyun asked.

“Well I saw her like couple days ago at a grocery store and when I saw her she was confused. So I came up to her and ask her if she needed help and she said that she was looking for some things to cook for her friend. So I helped her. Hyungs she is so pretty and cute when I met her and her name is Hyerim.” Ricky blushed of remembering the first encounter that he had with Hyerim.

*Why does she remind me of someone that I had known in the past? I wonder who she really is. Man, I really miss Yoonah so much. Yoonah where are you? I hope you are doing okay.* Woohyun was in deep thoughts.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Sungjong gave Woohyun a worried look.

“Huh? Oh, I am doing fine. It’s just that it seems like I know her from somewhere, but I don’t remember though.” Woohyun signed.

“I kind of feel the same way too Hyung.” Sungjong kept at looking at Hyerim.

“Hyerim!” Ricky yelled across the room.

Hyerim’s eyes widen when she saw Ricky smiling at her and calling her name and Exo was wondering how Ricky knows Hyerim.

Then Ricky motion Hyerim to come over to his table, but Hyerim shook her head and went back to talking to Exo.

Ricky was confused why Hyerim didn’t come over to his table. So he came to Hyerim’s table and dragged Hyerim to his table.

“Guys, I want you meet my friend, Hyerim.” Ricky stands next to Hyerim.

Everyone looked at Hyerim, but L.joe and L where doing their own thing because they didn’t really care about Hyerim.

Hyerim looked at all of them, but then Hyerim had eye contact with Woohyun for more than one minute. When Hyerim looked at Woohyun she felt like she met him before, but she couldn’t remember anything and she feels like he was kind of close to her before her incident.

“Babe!” L yelled.

All of the infinite members rolled their eyes in disgust. Hyerim turned around and saw a tall black straight hair beautiful girl walking towards them.

“Hi babe, I miss you so much.” The girl cooed.

“I miss you too.” L hugged her tightly.

The girl eyed Hyerim and scoffed.

“Oppa, who is this ugly nerd? Why is she here at your guys table?” The girl asked.

“She is the new girl and babe don’t worry I don’t like her. She isn’t my type because you are the one that I love. Plus she is too ugly and I would never fall for her.” L comforted her.

Ever since Suzy came into L’s life they been so annoyed with her y attitude and they felt like L was blind from her looks. They even think that Suzy was just using L for his money and that she never loved him. However, she was the one that broke L and Yoonah up and she was the cause for Yoonah’s disappearance.

Suzy grab a bottle of soda and suddenly poured on top of Hyerim’s head. Everyone in the cafeteria laughed even L.joe and L were laughing too.

Infinite and the rest of Teen top couldn’t believe what Suzy had done to Hyerim. They felt sorry for Hyerim, but they didn’t do anything because they didn’t have to guts to.

Exo immediately ran over to Hyerim.

“What the hell was that, Suzy!!” Suho screamed.

“Why are you even saving that little ugly nerd?” Suzy hissed.

“I don’t know why you are calling her an ugly nerd when you should look in the mirror to see yourself because you are the definition of an ugly .” Baekhyun rebutted.

“What did you said about my girlfriend?” L tightens his fist ready to beat their asses.

“You heard me L.” Baekhyun glared at him.

L raised his fist in the air to hit Baekhyun and when Baekhyun opened his eyes he saw Hyerim on the ground bleeding.

Exo’s eyes widen, why would Hyerim took the hit for Baekhyun? Was she that stupid to do that what happen if she got herself hurt.

“What the L! Why did you hit her?” Woohyun yelled at L.

“She was the one that go into this. So don’t blame me for this idiot for trying to stop the fight!” L spat back.

Kai carried Hyerim to nurse while the rest of Exo followed him. When they reached to the nurse, the nurse wasn’t there. So they had to take care of Hyerim and while they were doing that they notice that Kris wasn’t with them.  Little did they know……..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

POW!

L landed to the ground due to the punch that he got from Kris.

“Ever since I went to this school I never really liked any of you guys because you guys are cowards and worthless that doesn’t have the guts to stand up for someone or for yourself. Why did you even treat her so badly she is new here and she has never done anything to you guys! You almost ing killed her with that punch of yours! I hate people like I wish people like you would die in a rotten hole.” Kris banged his hands on the table and eyed them.

Infinite and Teen top were feeling guilty because they knew that Kris was right and this was the first time that someone had ever confronted them.

“If any of you guys land a hand on her or if I see one piece of her hair string lying on the ground I will come after you guys and kill each and one of you. You know I will do that, so I suggest you to leave Hyerim alone and if you get that and her ty group to bully her or do anything bad to her I will hurt them and their pain would ten times more worst than they did to Hyerim. I don’t care if they are girls because to me I see them I s that goes trying to hit on every guy that they see and think that they are better than everybody. Do I make myself clear?!” Kris roared.

All of them were silent because they didn’t want make the dragon more pissed off as he already is.

“Don’t tell me that you like that piece of trash.” L laughed.

Kris turned his head around. “Do you even know what a piece of trash means L? I don’t think you do because you are such a because the one that is a piece of trash is your girlfriend of yours and I do not want to hear you talk about Hyerim ever again or even hear her name coming out of your stupid mouth of yours.”Kris hissed.

Kris was done with this whole stupid situation and left the scene.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

While Hyerim was all cleaned and healed up, Exo had a group meeting in the hall way.

“Hyungs how can they do that to our Hyerim!” Tao tightens his fists.

“Cause they are the Kingkas and Queenkas of this school and they think that it is fun to mess with people that are lower ranks of them.” Suho rubbed his temples.

“What are we going to do now?” Baekhyun asked.

“We watch Hyerim all the time and she has to be with one of us at all of times so that no one can hurt her or tries to reach her. Never leave Hyerim’s side because if we do then they will have their chance to do anything to Hyerim and we don’t want that to happen. I also think that each of us should walk to her classes and when she gets out of class we will be waiting outside of her classroom.” Kris walked into the hallway.

“Kris is right; if we ever do leave Hyerim side they will try to hurt Hyerim again.” Suho looked at everyone.

“Okay, here is the plan.” They all huddle in a circle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyerim opened her eyes slowly she started to felt a huge pain on the left side of her cheek. She also had a head that had an excruciating pain causing her to hold her head tightly.

“Hyerim!” Luhan ran to her bed.

Luhan quickly ran downstairs to get pain medicine for Hyerim. He had a glass of water in his and the pills bottle on his other side of his hand.

“Here, drink this. It will relieve your pain away.” Luhan handed Hyerim the pill and the glass of water.

“Gomawo, Oppa” Hyerim smiled.

Luhan didn’t know why Hyerim still had a bright smile on her face even though she got in the face by L and got soda pour all over her by Suzy. Other girls that would go through that would be crying, but Hyerim wasn’t like that at all.

“How long have I been out?” Hyerim asked.

“Uh…. You had been out for like two days.” Luhan rubbed his neck.

“Chincha!” Hyerim choked on her water.

Luhan patted her back and nodded at her. For two day straight Exo had been watching Hyerim resting in her room and everyone would take a turn to watch her, but everyone would just stayed together in her room.

They were all worried about her even though they didn’t know Hyerim for that long she was like a little sister to them and they wanted to protect her any cost and to never let her get hurt because it hurts them so bad seeing Hyerim so lifeless in bed where they can’t do anything about it.

“Luhan is Hyerim awake yet!” Suho shouted from down stairs.

“Yes she is!” Luhan shouted back.

Exo ran into the room and started to hug Hyerim tightly because they thought that she would never wake up.

Hyerim felt tears on her shoulder and when she looked up she saw Sehun and Tao crying where their faces were all puffy and red.

“Aigoo, why are you guys crying?” Hyerim patted their head.

“Noona, we thought that you would never wake up and we thought that it was our faults for letting you end up like this. We should have protected you and watched you when we went to school because this wouldn’t have happen. Noona, I am so sorry and please don’t forgive me because I don’t deserve it.” Sehun kept on crying.

“Sehun,” Hyerim called him.

“Sehun, please look at me.” Hyerim cupped Sehun’s face.

“Sehun, look I am alright and that punch didn’t hurt at all. I am still alive and I won’t let those guys bring me down because they are nothing to me. This isn’t your fault or Exo because you guys didn’t know that this would happen and either way it would happen sooner or later. So don’t blame yourself, Sehun or any of you guys either. I am thankful that you guys worry about me, but I don’t want you guys to be down just because of me getting hurt. Thank you for taking care for me and I am deeply sorry that I am a burden to you guys. I love all of you guys and I don’t know what I would do without you guys, you guys made me feel like family and I love that feeling. Thank you again.” Hyerim bowed and hugged each and one of them.

“YAH! How can you be a burden to us? You are like our little sister and we will always protect you, Hyerim. We are a family now; therefore, we will always be there for each other no matter what.” Baekhyun ruffled Hyerim’s hair.

They all had a group hug and from right there and on they were one big happy family that has each other backs and nothing will break them apart.

TO BE CONTINUED......................


Author's Note:

OMO I haven't updated for two weeks now >.< I am soooooo sorry!!! It's just that my 2nd week of Highschool is so tiring because they are giving me so much homework every single day -_- Did you guys notice that i double updated??? o.O This double update was for updating this story to slow.....

OMG OMG OMG I have reached to 51 subscribers ^O^ I am so grateful that you guys have subscribed to my story :') You guys are my inspiration to write this story and without you guys this story wouldn't had been written XD

However, I wanted to ask you guys something......... How is the story so far? Is it boring, lame, or just plain stupid?????

PLEASE TELL ME!!!!

I will see you in the next chapter and please wait for the next chapter :) I will try to my best to update as much as possible.

imageimageimage

Bai bai!!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!

Photobucket