Ricky?

Destiny

Today was the day that Hyerim gets discharge out of the hospital. While Hyerim were packing her stuffs in a duffel bag she overheard Kris talking to someone over the phone. She stopped packing up her stuffs and started to walk up to the door so that she could listen to Kris’s conversation. She didn’t know why she was so curious about his conversation over the phone.

“Hey is everything okay over there?” Kris said over the phone.

“Good, I don’t know what I would do if everything is not okay over there. I have been having so much stress lately. Urgh, I really want a vacation.”

“Yea, yea, I know. Wait, since when have you become my mother? You better keep yourself healthy too and don’t get sick either!!”

“Haha, I miss you too, it has been 2 years that I have seen you. I can’t wait for you to come back it would be like the old times. By the way tell everyone to be careful and try not to get to crazy.”

“YAH! Stop worrying about me araso. I am doing fine, just worrying about yourself and them too. Hey I need to go alright. Wait, before I hang up can you please tell everyone that I will come and visit them soon and that I love all of them.”

“Alright, take care. Bye,” Kris ended the call.

When Hyerim heard the conversation ended, she quickly hurried back to her bed and returned from what she was doing before she was eavesdropping.

Kris came walking into the room; he felt something fishy which then made him eyed her weirdly. “Did you eavesdrop on me?”

Hyerim’s eyes widen. *Shoot, did he catch me?? Ottoke, Ottoke, Ottoke!! What should I do?*

 “Uhh….No…” Hyerim stuttered and lied.

*Crap!! Way to go Hyerim! Now he will notice that I am lying*

“Then why are you stuttering?” Kris came walking towards to Hyerim. Which made Hyerim take a few steps backwards when he came walking towards to her. Hyerim’s back got lightly slammed to the wall where she couldn’t escape from Kris, so she was trapped.

“Am I stuttering? Well I’m not…. I was uhh…. Packing my things, you see.” Hyerim pointed at her duffel bags to make Kris believe her.

Hyerim tried to walk away; Kris suddenly grabbed her wrist and cupped her face.

“Are you really telling the truth, Hyerim?” Kris looked straight into her eyes.

Hyerim’s face turned pale like she had just seen a ghost and what made it more worst was that her face and Kris’s face was like 1 centimeter away from each other so with one more mover their lips would meet and Hyerim didn’t want that to happen even though his lips where tempting.

“Pwhahaha!!” Kris burst out laughing like a maniac.

Hyerim was still standing there like statue trying to process of what was happening to her.

“You___ should’ve___ seen___ your___ face. It___ was___ hilarious.” Kris said in between his laughs.

Hyerim’s face started to get heated and she tried to cover her face with her hair so that Kris wouldn’t notice it.

Kris kept on laughing which made him get teary, Hyerim started to get angry with Kris behavior. “Yah, stop laughing.” Hyerim commanded but Kris didn’t listen to you.

“YAH! Kris, I told you to stop!” Hyerim hissed agitatedly this time around.

Kris still didn’t listen to you, as you know Kris doesn’t obey to people’s orders, people obey his orders and if they don’t obey him he would fire them.

Hyerim got so agitated where she went over to him and wacked him in the head with a pillow. She let all of her frustrates out by hitting him with the pillow.

“YAH, why are you hitting me women,” Kris tried to grabbed the pillow away from you, but sadly he couldn’t.

“Because____ you____ kept____ on laughing_____ like_____ a___ freaking stupid____ maniac!!” Hyerim kept on hitting harder every time she spoke to him.

Kris had a chance to quickly grab a pillow so that he could defend himself, he wouldn’t let this women keep on hitting on him for no reason. Kris then looks for the opportunity to hit her and when she did, he lightly smacks her in the head.

He didn’t want to hit her that hard because ever since he was little his mother taught him that he shouldn’t be hitting girls because that was ungentlemanly like.

When Hyerim felt a light smack in the head she tightens her grip on the pillow and started to charge at Kris. Kris felt knew that he should’ve done that, but it was too late to fix for what he had done.

They were in a pillow war everything started to get heated between those to, as for Hyerim it was actually fun for her because it felt like she was releasing her stress by hitting him. Hyerim had a perfect chance to hit Kris in the face and she took that opportunity to do so.

BAM!

Kris had fallen to the floor because that hit had a huge impact he didn’t know that Hyerim had that much strength in her. When he had hit to the ground he started to see little birds flying around him, Hyerim was so guilty that she had hit him so hard where it made him fall to the ground.

What the heck she didn’t know that she could do that, she quickly ran up to Kris to go see if he was okay.

“Hey, are you okay?” She nudged him.

 “Damn, I should give you props for that hit.” Kris rubbed his head.

Hyerim sighed in relief.

“1…2….3…4…” Kris counted off.

Hyerim knew what he was going to do when he counted up to ten, hello she isn’t that stupid. She grabbed her pillow and started to run to the other side of the room.

“7…8…9…10!” Kris ran after Hyerim.

They started to have a pillow fight, but Kris didn’t hit Hyerim that hard. Kris and Hyerim were giggling; actually they were having fun, but they were having fun together!

“Eh..hmm..” One of the nurses interrupted their pillow fight.

Kris and Hyerim froze when the nurse came into the room; they dropped their pillow and looked at each other.

“I am sorry for interrupting your fun, but I need this young man to come with me so that he can sign your release papers.”  The nurse pointed at Kris.

Kris coughed because of the awkward atmosphere. “Well I think you should clean up and when I come back I want your things to be ready so that we can leave this place ASAP.” Kris coolly walked out of the room with the nurse.

 CLICK

When the door was closed, Hyerim was laughing when Kris and her got caught having a pillow fight by the nurse. To be honest Hyerim didn’t want their fun to end so quickly because liked when Kris was laughing and having fun then being a mean jerk to her.

Kris got done signing all of your release paper and loading all your things into his car (what a gentleman :) )

“Yay! I get to leave this ugly place.” Hyerim grabbed her last things that were lying on her hospital bed.

Kris scoffed and went into his car leaving Hyerim running to catch up with him. *Maybe living with her won’t be a bad idea. She was so cute when we had a little pillow fight. Did I just call her cute?? No she is not cute, don’t think like that Kris. NO NO NO you can’t!* Kris shook off his thoughts and drove off to his house.  

As for Hyerim she laid her head against the window and stare outside of the window. *I wonder if I had a boyfriend before, do I have parents. Did I have friends at school, what school I went to? What was my life like before this stupid accident? Was it a happy life or a depressing life? Can I really regain my memories? What if I can’t then what will I do from now on? I don’t want to live life where I don’t know anything about my past.* Hyerim had so much on her mind where she couldn’t think properly.

Who wouldn’t be frustrated for forgetting everything about their life or even trying to remember everything, but couldn’t? Hyerim didn’t ask for losing her memories, but maybe this was a sign for her that she should be living like this then she had lived before this happen.

If she regains her memories it would probably break her down because she doesn’t know if her past was bad or good and if it was bad then she doesn’t want to go back to living with that kind of pain, she would rather live a new life where she is happy then having to feel pain all the time.

Let just say if you had regained your memories and you started too mentally to break down because you didn’t prepare yourself for not knowing that this would happen. Would you want to remember your dark past and would be constantly be reminded by it every day or do you just want to keep on living like you just are now where you are happy with your life?

While Hyerim were deep in her thoughts, Kris kept on taking small glances so that he could see if she was alright or not. He didn’t know why he feels so worried about her, like he only knows her for like a couple of days. So why worry about her? Kris couldn’t stop himself to feel like that it was just natural to be feeling like that.

“Get out.” Kris stopped his car.

Hyerim’s eyes widen. “Why?”

“Don’t make me tell you again.” Kris stated firmly.

Hyerim didn’t felt so scared in her life when he told her to get of the car, she thought that he was going to leave her by the curve and let her be homeless.

Hyerim shakily open the door, she couldn’t move her legs because she was scared. When she had the courage to get of the car she just lightly closed the door and walked away.

 She felt someone grabbed on her arm and when she turned around she saw Kris looking at her. They both standing without saying anything to each other, but their eye contact didn’t leave from each other.

“You think I would just leave you here just like that? Can you give me a little bit of trust? Look onto your right and you will know why I told you to get out of the car.” Kris let go of her arm.

She obediently listens to his instruction and looked to her right. When she did she saw a little cute ice cream shop and Kris dragged her into the little shop.

“Annyeong, how can I help you guys?” The old man said.

Kris and Hyerim looked at all the different flavors that the shop had and there were so many to choose from.

“Can I get one Mint chocolate chip on a cone?” Kris smiled.

“How about you miss?” The man asked Hyerim.

“Uhh, can I get the strawberry on a cone too?” Hyerim asked politely.

“One Mint chocolate chip and one strawberry ice cream on a cone coming right up.” The man washed his hands before scooping up their ice creams.

When the man handed them their ice creams, Kris gave him the money to pay for them.

“It’s on the house today.” The man smiled at them.

 “Waeyo?” Kris asked.

“Because you guys are the cutest couple that I had ever seen,” he eyed both of them.

Kris’s and Hyerim’s eyes widen when the man had said that.

“Uh…We…..aren’t…..a…..couple.” Kris stuttered.

“Yea….we….aren’t….” Hyerim blushed due to the embarrassment.

“Aigoo, you guys would make a cute couple. Well anyways you don’t have to pay for the ice cream.” The man giggled at their awkwardness.

Before Kris left the shop, the man tapped on Kris’s shoulder. “She’s a keeper. You better take her before someone else will trust me.”

Kris just gave him a smiled and walked out of the shop. Hyerim gave him a what-did-he-say look.

“He said that I am very good looking,” Kris lied.

Kris and Hyerim walked to a little bench that had beautiful scenery. They sat down and munched on their ice cream.

“Why?” Hyerim stopped eating her ice cream.

“What do you mean by why?” Kris faced her.

“Why did you take me to an ice cream place? When you told me to get out of your car I thought you were going to just drive off…” Hyerim mumbled.

“I am not that kind of person to do that, you seriously don’t have any trust in me don’t you? Well when you were in the car it seems like you were deep into your thoughts where it looked like you were lost. Whenever I felt lost or depress I would always go buy myself ice cream and when I eat the ice cream it makes me feel a little happier then feeling lost or depress. So I thought that I should buy you ice cream so that you could stop feeling lost and plus who wouldn’t love to eat ice cream?” Kris took another of his ice cream.

Hyerim couldn’t help feeling happy that he said that. “It’s not that I don’t trust, it just that I have known you for like a couple of days. Thank you for the ice cream and to be honest I actually feel better now.”

“I am not a bad person that you think in that heads of yours.” Kris poked Hyerim’s head.

“Well from now on I will put my full trust on you. So Kris please take good care of me until I regain my memories and I will also take good care of you whenever you need me.” Hyerim putted her pinky out to Kris.

Kris’s eyes widen, he never had someone that they will fully put their trust on him or even him to take care of them except for his brothers. For some reason his whole body warmed when she had said that to him and he actually that that kind of feeling.

Kris wrapped his pinky around Hyerim’s small pinky and their thumbs both meted. With that they both smiled and giggled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyerim’s jaw dropped when Kris drive up to his driveway. “This is your house?!”

“Yep,” Kris helped Hyerim’s with her luggage.

When Hyerim enters into Kris home it felt like she would be lost at any second, that’s how big it was. How can one person like Kris live in this kind of home, wouldn’t he be lonely if he lives by himself? Hyerim wanted to ask that question, but didn’t have the guts to.

“This is going to be your room,” Kris dropped Hyerim’s stuff into this big blue beautiful room.

Hyerim walked into the room with an amazement expression, while she was wondering around the room something had caught her eye and it was a white vest skirt lace dress that was in a color green with white poke-a-dots on it. It also had a little cute green poke-a-dot bowtie on the right side of the shoulder.

*That is such a cute dress, but I wonder why Kris has this in the room. Wait, this room seems likes it was designed for a girl’s room. Did someone live in this room, could it be his ex’s room?*

Kris quickly snatches the dress away from Hyerim.

“Sorry, this wasn’t supposed to be in here. I will take this.” Kris walked out of the room leaving Hyerim confused.

On the other hand when Kris closed the door and he quickly ran to his room.  He then slammed his door and started too slid down to the ground. *, why is her dress still in that room? I thought I took everything out of that room. Can I really forget about her? I have to anyways because she is living a happy life without me. Kris you got to get a hold of yourself!!* Kris tightens his grip on the dress and out of nowhere he angrily started to shred the dress into pieces. With all of the pieces of the dress Kris then took it to the fireplace and burned it until it turned to ashes.

That dress had held a lot of memories for Kris, but he doesn’t want to remember them because he doesn’t want to relive the pain that he had felt in the past, even though he still had pain, and anger inside of him. He been living like that seen he was little kid ever since his mother died, that’s why it’s hard for him to trust people or even be close to someone.

Little did Kris notice, Hyerim was watching him from behind, she now wants to know more about him, but how was she going to do that? Either way she has to find a way to know about his past without him finding out what she is trying to do.

With that Hyerim ran back to her room, so that Kris wouldn’t catch her watching him burn the dress. As for Kris, he went up to his and took a shower so that he could calm down. When Hyerim heard the shower go on she quickly went into the kitchen to see if there is any food that she could eat, but sadly there wasn’t any.

So she quickly went back into her room to change because she was going to the store to buy some grocery, before she left she wrote a little note for Kris that was going out and that she will come back quickly as she can. After she was done writing on the sticky note, she stuck it onto Kris’s door so that Kris would notice it when he opens it. 

Hyerim was walking on the streets of Korea; she forgot the feeling of going out by herself because of her accident.  When she arrived at this little market she started to look around for some ingredients, but she didn’t know what to get because she didn’t know what to cook.

Someone had tapped on Hyerim’s shoulder, Hyerim turned around to see who it was and when she did she saw a cute boy.

“Annyeong, Noona.” The boy chirped.

Hyerim giggled at his cuteness. “Annyeong, you are such a cute boy.” Hyerim pinched his cheeks.

“Thank you Noona. Well not trying to be weird or anything I have been watching you ever since you came into the market and it seems like you are having trouble.” The boy looked up and down on Hyerim.

“Uhh, to be honest I am having trouble.” Hyerim awkwardly scratch her head.

“You are so cute noona and very pretty too! Well don’t worry I will help you today.” The boy giggled.

“Chincha, you would really help me?” Hyerim pleaded with her eyes.

The boy nodded.

“Well what is your name noona?” He links his arms to her.

“I am Hyerim.” Hyerim ruffled his hair.

“WAH, you have a pretty name too. Well I am Ricky.” Ricky pulled his hand out, which Hyerim gladly to shake his hand.

“So do you have a boyfriend?” Ricky looked around the store.

“Sadly, no I don’t have a boyfriend.” Hyerim grabbed some vegetables and putted it into the cart.

Ricky’s eyes widen when Hyerim had told him that. “BWOH, why don’t you have a one? I mean you are so pretty noona, I think the guys are blind because they can’t see how beautiful you are. I would date you, noona.”

“You are so sweet Ricky, but I’m not that pretty at all. I am glad that you do though that is very nice of you to say that.” Hyerim smiled.

Ricky and Hyerim got done shopping. When Hyerim was about to say her goodbyes to Ricky, Ricky quickly grabbed a piece of paper and started to scribble down on the paper.

“Here, you can call me anytime noona and I will be there in a split second.” Ricky handed Hyerim the piece of paper that had his phone number on it.

“I will definitely call you Ricky.” Hyerim hold onto the paper.

Ricky smiled and started to walk away, but Hyerim ran up to him and kissed him on the cheek which made Ricky shock.

“That’s for helping me today and for being cute.” Hyerim laughed and walked away leaving Ricky dumbfounded.

*I hope I get to see her again; she is so nice and beautiful. She is like an angel.* Ricky thought and walked back to his dorm with a happy feeling.

 

 TO BE CONTINUE........................


Author's Note:

I notice that some of you guys wanted L.joe to be the mysterious guy, BUT...... DON'T WORRY BECAUSE TEEN TOP AND L.JOE WILL APPEAR IN THIS STORY FOR SURE!! So for those who wanted L.Joe, I will give you L.Joe^^

To be honest when L.Joe comes into this story there will be a lot of drama and romance. I think I will put L.joe in the next chapter, so wait for the next chapter^^

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAI BAI!!

image