Chapter 8- Newly Weds

A new love can heal an old one

Next day!

YongHwa treated ShinHye food after her waterworks show. He bought her a double cheeseburger at Micky Ds. What a great way to complete her appetite. "You feeling better now?" He asked her sipping his soda.

"Yes I'm sorry you had to see me like that." She actually apologized for that display.

"Yeah I'm sorry I had to see that too. You looked messed up," he joked around.

"Nappeun nom," she insulted. (Bad bastard)

"Hey I'm buying you food now eat up!" He stuffed the last piece of her burger into . She glared at him punching his arm. "Ow! Stop hitting me!" He rubbed his arm, then his tummy remembering the last time. She checked the time on her watch.

"I have to go, thank you for the food!" She gathered her things. He grabbed her wrist stopping her from leaving. "What?" She asked.

"Don't tell me you're going to the library," he expected better from her. She looked down not answering. "After crying because of him you still want to see that guy? He has a girlfriend! Stop stalking him!" He pulled her back down to her seat. Every time she got up he pulled her back down. "I'm going to help you," he told her.

"How? You're not letting me go anywhere," she tried to get up again. He stood up with her this time holding her arm.

"I'm going to break your habit of going to that library 24/7. I'm going to make you stop liking that guy." He had determination.

"Why? Why would you do that for me?" She asked. She did want to stop liking him.

"Because you're my wife. You're not suppose to be liking someone else," he joked around. Truthfully he didn't know why he wanted to help her. Being with her is more fun than going out with 10 girls a week. He kept busy by changing her life around. "First we'll do what you're so great at." They went to a different library.

"What is that?" She asked.

"School work. We're going to work on that marriage project. We are newly weds." He told her.

"I thought you didn't care about school work," she accused him.

"I don't this is differrent. I'm helping you forget about some loser by using your strategy. I'm going to see if working on this project will get you distracted from Daehyun." He explained.

The marriage project, they must stay married for the next two weeks. Experience the life of adulthood. Have pretend jobs and pretend salaries. They'll do all of the calculations of how much they spend for taxes, the rent, and on a child. Calculations for how much they get paid too. In addition to that their teacher gave them a baby doll. They must take care of this doll and keep it alive. They'll fail if it has any damages. Easy right? Last of all they both must write at least a paragraph. They'll talk about how was their life together. Any problems. Would you like to stay in that life style married to this person. Or you'd like a divorce. What was it like working with that partner.

ShinHye finished all the calculations as YongHwa put it together in a powerpoint. "You're pretty good after all," she admits.

"I'm not stupid you know," he told her making the presentation above and beyond. "I use to be the top of my class," he admits. She was amazed at their work and his confession.

"Why are you like this now then?" She dared to ask.

"I thought I told you at the party." He didn't want to repeat himself. The past actually hurts him, the same pain ShinHye feels. She thought about his words at the party.

"Sorry for asking," she felt sorry for him. Plus how wasteful his brain is now. He can be a straight A student just like her if he cared again. They both broke back then. The result for ShinHye is that she became a perfect student. The result for YongHwa is that he became the worst student.

"Don't be. So thinking of you know who?" He asked finishing up.

"Who?" She asked holding their baby doll. He smiled as he grabbed her and shook her at an 8.9 earthquake strength.

"Well that worked," he told her.

With the day ended they already finished the entire project when it was just assigned to them. Now all they have to do is keep the doll in a safe place. Its her first time to have finished it with help. "Kamsahamnida YongHwa," she thanked him.