Chapter 7-They Got Married

A new love can heal an old one

ShinHye headed back home and as usual YongHwa followed behind. "Please just stop following me already," she pleaded nicely.

"You like that guy don't you," he dared to ask. She squinted at him in confusement. "That guy from earlier, Ahn Daehyun right. I can tell! You're even still reading the book he showed you!" He snatched the manga books out of her hands.

"I don't have time for that! Why would I like anyone?" She tried to grab them back. He was much taller though so he stretched his arm up making her jump for it. "Give it back!" She jumped.

"Admit that you like him or I'll throw this on the road when a car comes passing by," he threatened her. She stopped jumping and glared at him. "There we go. Say it." He kept his arm up. Instead she punched him in the stomach making him come down to her level. She snatched the book back as he bent over with his hands at his tummy.

"Yah! Come back here!" He groaned out. She walked away with no remorse.

At night ShinHye stayed up late to reread the manga books a hundred times. Even past midnight she'd keep her bedside lamp on. Just to read her favorite part. Just because this part is what she desired for herself. That Daehyun would hug her passionately, as InuYasha does to Kagome.

Side note! Sorry for those who don't know what the manga InuYasha is! Its my favorite and so basically in the manga Inuyasha and Kagome are in love so yea...

"Daehyun oppa do you think of me sometimes?" She asked softly as she drifted into her dream world.

School Time!

"Good morning class! I'd like to announce that we have a new student that will be joining us today. His name is Jung YongHwa, please give him a warm welcome," the english teacher alerted. ShinHye rubbed her temples. She thought to herself, I must be cursed. Another class with him?

"Hi everybody," he waved to the class and gave a wink to ShinHye. She rolled her eyes at him. Every class he'd go to girls would fawn over him. He'd take advantage of that but now he ignored them. He paid special attention to ShinHye.

"YongHwa you can use that desk over there next to ShinHye." The teacher instructed.

"Thanks miss," he told her.

ShinHye POV

What the hell?! Another class with him? I really must be cursed. She even assigned him to sit next to me. What is wrong with the world?

"Hey ShinHye we got another class together," he smirked at me. I breath in deeply as I continue to massage my head.

"Alright class I got a new project for you!"

"UGH! WAE MISS WAE!!!" Students broke out in complaints.

"Calm down! Don't worry its a fun one and you'll be in pairs!" She started out with a creepy smile. I wonder what this could be.

"In these two hats I wrote on scraps of paper each of your names. When I call your name you will pick a piece of paper randomly. This hat for boys and this hat for girls. The project will be boy girl, boy girl. Got it?" She explained. A boy girl project? Why does it matter about gender?

She called several names and when it got to mine I was hesitant. I need a good partner that can sustain my A in this class. I closed my eyes looking the other way as I selected a scrap. I slowly read who I won. "Jung YongHwa?!" I scream out loud.

"Aw I was hoping I got her!" My classmates always wanted me on their team. They'd use me for an easy A.

YongHwa smiled like a five year old at the candy store. "Whatever," he calmly said.

Everyone knew his or her parnter and our teacher seemed too excited to explain more of this project. "Alright now! Everyone is sitting next to their partner now right?" She checked. I didn't have to move at all, even though I really wanted to. "Great!" She took out something small from her pocket. She pulled a string and confetti shot out of it and onto the class. "Congratulation! You're all married!"

"WHAT?!" Everyone yelled simultaneously. Including myself. Married? To that? I stared in shock at YongHwa. He kicked back with his hands behind his head.

"Great," he smiled. I slam my forehead on the desk miserably. "Don't hurt your head dear," he joked.

"Shut up!" I yelled at him.

End of POV

Throughout the school day girls from her class were giving her dirty glares from a distance. They'd whisper to each other "why does she get to have him? I want to be married to the new hottie!"

If only they knew his true self. After school she wandered around the place thinking of ways to get out of this assignment. Or how she'll cope with it. "Daehyun oppa!" A girl called out to Daehyun. ShinHye hid behind the stairway as she watched them. Daehyun smiled as he gave her a hug.

"Hi there," he put his arm around the girl. ShinHye's heart hurt seeing him with other girls. She never stopped liking him. She wanted to stop, so she buried herself in her studies. Saying things like "I don't need crap like that!" But really she longs for it too. But specifically with him.

"Oppa saranghae," the girl confessed. ShinHye kept watching wondering if he'll leave in a flash. Like what he did to her.

"Saranghae," he gave her a kiss. ShinHye broke into tears as she watched them leave. Meanwhile YongHwa looked around for his wife.

"Where could she be? She wasn't at the library or the school library." He thought of other places. Suddenly he heard a girl crying. He walked around the corner of H building. He was shocked to see her like this.

"Shinhye why are you crying?" Yonghwa finds her resting on the last two steps of H building. Her head rested on the wall as she hugged her knees. It wasn't his first time seeing a girl cry. Most times he caused it. This time was different. She looked broken, completely shattered. Same way he felt a long time ago. "What happened?" He crouched down to her.

"I'll let myself cry because of him. Because of him I'll let myself hurt." She let her tears race down to her chin.

"You mean Ahn Daehyun," he said so lightly. He sat next to her not sure of what to do. He never consoled a girl before. He'd leave them there to cry out their stress. But he felt the need to say comforting words. But he didn't know how to do that. Instead he pointed at her all high and mighty. "See! I knew you liked him!" She stood up beginning to walk away. He followed her.

"Stop following me," she spoke through her tears. It was hard to even think right now for her.

"Admit you're crying because of him. That you still like him," he was persistent. He needed to be right for him to help her.

She turned around with fire in her eyes. "FINE! Nan geuleul joh-a! (I like him!) Are you happy now!" She became a walking waterfall. "Why do you care? Is it wrong for me to like him? Can I not be like everyone else?" She turned back around because she didn't want to show any weakness. She covered her face with her hands. He walked forward standing right behind her. At first he lifted his hand to pat her head but he put his hand back to his side. He thought to himself, right now I'll stand here by her side. I'll just be here for you thats all I can do.

Bada ba ba baaa im lovin it :D more drama to come yups