Chapter 16- Love Triangle

A new love can heal an old one

ShinHye finished her ice cream in one minute freaking out her boyfriend. "Aish you must be hungry," Daehyun continued eating his.

"I really love ice cream," she swallowed the last bit of her cone. He pats her head seeing her all innocent.

"Smile you look amazing when you smile." He told her. She did her best to show the lift of her top lip. Now she looked plain awkward. Groooowl. Her stomach growled. "Are you still hungry? Do you want to go eat somewhere?"

"Ne!" Now she smiled.

"Araso, all on me then." He stood up ready to go.

"You're going to regret that," YongHwa said under his breath. He hid in the bushes watching them. After their kiss scene he acted as if he left the area. But using limited ninja skills he dove into the nearest bush. Daehyun opened the car door for her like a gentleman. "I gotta see this," he says. They drive off to a YakiNiku restaurant. YongHwa had to follow them on bike. He took a couple of breaths before heading into the place. His legs were killing him from pedaling so much. "Why don't you just go to a McDonalds?"

"I've never eaten here before," ShinHye became excited once they got to their table. In the middle of the table was a silver plate installed. The customers would go get their meat and fry it theirselves. YongHwa sat by on another table watching the two.

"You must be really hungry," Daehyun stared at her three full plates. Meat was even stacked on each of her plates. He only had one full plate not piled on like hers. "You sure you're able to eat all of that? They have a rule to not waste any food." He points at the sign.

"That's my rule too," she smiles beginning to grill her first plate.

"What a pig," YongHwa holds the menu up at his face. ShinHye already finished her first plate definitely freaking out her boyfriend. "Hah maybe he'll break up with her now," YongHwa smirked.

"Looks like I'll have to do my best to keep up with you," Daehyun smiled. That disappointed YongHwa.

"Would you like anything sir?" A waitress asked YongHwa.

"No thank you," he answered still watching them with the sign covering his face.

"Daehyunssi there's a weird guy watching us over there," ShinHye noticed. Daehyun turns looking at YongHwa.

"Damn it looks like I'm out," he cursed. He put down the menu revealing himself. He smiled and wave at the couple. He went over to their table forcing ShinHye to scoot down. "Wassup homies!"

"Wassup homies?" ShinHye glared at him. No way did she forgive him for last time.

"So what a coicidence that I bump into you guys here," he kicked back relaxing taking some of her meat. He knew that would tick her off. She had the eating habits of a tigress. She glared at him as he glared back. Under the table she stomped on his foot. Making him take more meat. "Hey may I have some Daehyun? I assume you're paying for all the meat she took. Right?"

"Uh yes I am just enjoy you guys," he answered.

"See ShinHye I can enjoy," he took more meat. She tried to stomp his foot again but instead he kicked her leg. She tried to hold in her yelp. She forced a fake smile showing her pearly whites.

"Yes enjoy your food and leave us alone," she spoke through her teeth.

"I'll leave when you two leave we are all friends aren't we?" He spoke through his teeth. Daehyun could see the intensity between the two. Throughout the meal ShinHye and YongHwa kept kicking each other under the table. One time she accidentally hit Daehyun.

"Jesonghabnida," she apologized. Making her definitely stomp YongHwa's foot even harder. After the fiasco Daehyun dropped off ShinHye home. The three stood in front of her apartment waiting for her get inside.

"She ate like a pig didn't she," YongHwa told Daehyun. He watched for his feet in case she would stomp on them. Instead she kicked the back of his shin.

"Kamsaeyo for the food. It was delicious." She smiled at Daehyun as she hugged him goodnight. YongHwa rolled his eyes at the two. He held his arms wide open. She walked away up to her floor.

"Yah!" He yelled at her. "Aish this girl!"

"My girl," Daehyun spoke to him.

"What?" YongHwa asked in all serious now. He crossed his arms at his chest ready to have a stare down with him. "I broke up with Lee Young today," he told him.

"As expected," Daehyun told him.

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"It means I'm not going down without a fight." Daehyun headed to his car door.

"You're on," YongHwa rode away on his bike. "Let our love triangle begin," he said with a confident smirk.