Arriving

Hellgate Seoul *HIATUS*

“I seriously hate the CEO. Why do we have to go there? Isn’t it easier to just get one of those trainee’s here?” Jonghyun couldn’t stop complaining about the idea of going to the dorms of Hellgate.

“I think we should just make the best out of it.” Taemin said. His bags were already packed and he was waiting for the others to finish. Jonghyun threw a book to his head.

“You would almost think that you don’t mind it to go there.” The only response he got was a simple yes. He looked worried to the Maknae as he finished packing his suitcase.

In a hour time they all packed there stuff and were ready to go but nobody came to pick them up. Key started to look at his watch and asked himself if he understand the CEO wrong about the time but that was not the problem.

After waiting for another 30 minutes, the CEO finally called. The car that was supposed to picked them up was hit by a truck and there wasn’t much left of it. The plans were slightly changed and they would get picked up by one of the members of the Hellgate Clan. Just for safety.

“Great, now we are getting picked up by people we don’t even know.” All of the boys were frustrated except Taemin, who was playing a game on the playstation 3.

10 minutes later someone knocked on the door and Onew went to open it. In front of him was a tall guy with Brown hair and a smile on his face.

“Is it correct that Shinee lives here.” Onew nodded.

“I’m Jason Redwoods, i came to pick you up to go to the Hellgate Dorms.” He came in without asking and wetn straight to the living room. The other boys just looked at him like ‘who the hell is he’

“Grab your bags and come with me to the car.” And he went outside again.

The boys could do nothing else then to obey and they walked after him but they stopped when they saw the car. It wasn’t a normal one but a giant american one with a metallic silver color.

“Are you guys coming or are you just going to stand there.” Jason was ready to go. He was just thinking about why in the World the master would do this to him. I mean, look at them. They look like they don’t know anything about the danger there in. Do they even know how serious this is.

He got back to his senses when they finally came into the car and he drove of to the dorms. Wondering about how it will be to have all those superstars there.

It was a silent 20 minute drive when they finally arrived at the dorms and it was nothing what they expected. There was a huge garden with all kinds of flowers and a stage on the right. Right behind the stage there was a small, white building but it looked kinda creepy.

Jason parked the car on the other side of the garden in front of a giant, white house and a whole group of people waiting outside on the veranda. Behind them other cars arrived as well and the other groups stepped out of them.

“So who is in charge here?” Onew asked to everyone on the veranda and a little girl in a black jeans and a cute pink shirt came forward.

“Me.”


 

So they finally arrived and now the story can seriously begin. Tell me what you think of it and i will update very soon!