Showtime

Hellgate Seoul *HIATUS*

I’ve been away from AFF for quite some time, but i want to continue this story. I’m not saying that it will be good but I will try my best. I hope you like it and please leave a comment! I really want to know what you think of this chapter!

Taemin Pov,

It’s been three weeks since we arrived here and I never expected it but I like it here. Nobody thought that we would fit in here but it turned out that they just accepted us. They don’t see us as work and that’s even better. We all made new friends.

Christina is a different story. She turned into ice between the first and second week. I don’t know what happened but we never get to see her. It’s like she is always busy with something. The one time that I did saw her, she was so cold. She didn’t even talk to me or any of us. Well, I guess the time of cute smiles is over.

“Are you coming?” Oh I forgot that it’s Saterday and there was something special. The trainee’s were so excited about it. They didn’t tell us what it was and it was kind of frustrating because we didn’t know what to expect. The only thing they told us was to wear something comfortable.  I was wearing a white shirt with a wolf on it and a black pants. It was comfortable enough for me.

“Taemin!” And I ran to Key who was waiting for me. The others went down without us because I couldn’t find a good shirt to wear. Now that I’m ready, we can go.

When we came down the front door was wide open and we saw all the trainee’s sitting and laughing amongst several campfires. The stage wasn’t empty anymore. It looked like a real stage now with the microphones and the light above it.

Onew waved at us and we went his way to sit with a group. Vain is sitting next to me and he start to explain a bit about tonight.

“Once a month they let us do what we want and most of the time it is this. We just sit here, eating and laughing. Maybe an hour later some of us climb on the stage and sing and dance.” He just finished talking when a group of five girls went on stage.

You could see that this were the seniors of the trainee’s because of their outfits and looks. When they were ready to dance the girl with the long brown hair gives a sign to the person who was the DJ. He raised his thump up and started the music.

The sound of Rania’s just go came out of the sound boxes and the girls started to dance. It was quite amazing and mostly the part where the girls started to sing. I was impressed by their singing ability’s and so were the others.

“You should see the others then you will be impressed.” Vain whispered. The song has come to an end and we all clapped for them.

“Vain, if they can sing this good. Why are they here with the mafia.”

“You should ask Christina about that because I can only speak for myself.” He stopped for a second probably thinking about a way to tell me his story.

“I lost my parents when I was 4 years old and there was nobody who could take care for me. The lady who found me wanted to put me in a orphanage but there was no place left. Sir of Londen found out about it and took me in. I never left and  I will never go.” Vain stopped his story to clap for the next group.

This time it was a big group of boys and I thought that they would do something from EXO but they didn’t. They started dancing to gee from girls generation and it was quite funny to see. At that moment Key decided to do something to and he went on stage dragging Minho and Onew with him. They started to dance on T-ara N4 and everybody clapped along on the music. Some boys even went on stage with them to dance along.

Now I understand why they were looking forward to this evening.

Kris POV,

It’s been such a long time since I’ve been here. I never expected that I would be going back but I did miss these evenings were we could just be ourselves.

I was a bit later than the rest and I missed the funny act of Shinee. But when I came out on the veranda Christina was standing there. Looking from a distance like always. She never came to these evenings, not even now.

“What is on your mind?” I stood next to her and looked at how her face is changed over the years. She was like my sister when I came here. She always looked after me and took care of me. I can still remember the beautiful smile she had back then and how her eyes would twinkle along. But that girl is long gone.

“Growing up .” I smirked, yes it is.

“Yeah it does. But why are you thinking about it now?” She turned to me and she looked really tired.

“My dad wants me to solve the problem of SM entertainment but I also have to work here and train everyone. There is just not enough time in a day to do all of it.” She looked at the stage again.

“I know why he wants me to do it but I don’t know if I want to take over the whole thing when he’s dead. I mean, I can’t date, I can’t marry and I can’t have kids. It’s like throwing my life away for something he wants me to do.” Now I understand her problem. I can’t date either but I can quite if I want to and get married, have kids and do everything. She has no choice but to take over from him.

“That .”

“Told you so.” Then an idea popped into my head.

“But you can still have fun now right?” She nodded and I took her hand.

“Do you still know that dance we did when we were little?”

“Do you mean the dance that you danced in wolf to?” She did notice it. I nodded and took her to the stage. 

So what do you guys think of this chapter? I'm really sorry that it took so long to update! 
I hope you liked it and please leave a comment!