Suprise!

Hellgate Seoul *HIATUS*

WOW, I was so extremely happy when I saw the comments. You can’t imagine! A special thank you to LoveLovii and moonyuki for taking their time to leave comments for me!

Key POV,

I saw the boys from EXO walking towards the stage and the music started. They were going to dance to Wolf and I just didn’t get it. Why would you do your own song. There is no fun in that, I mean we do does songs all the time.

The tree was formed and the first one popped out of it to sing his part. So they decided to sing live to. I’m not really surprised and looked away until I saw Taemin’s face. His was looking at the stage with his mouth wide open so I turned around.

Instead of seeing only the six members from EXO in the first chorus there were seven people dancing and singing.  My mouth automatically dropped open when I saw it was Christina with them. She danced it perfectly and it was breath taking. I never expected that a girl could dance this song so good and even with a bit of sensuality in it.

The song almost ended and I realized that I still had my mouth wide open. I closed it and turned around to see if others had that same expression on their faces. Not only Taemin had it but also a lot of others including the trainee’s.

“That never happened before.” Vain was looking with his eyes wide open as he followed every move Christina made.

“Wait, she never danced before?” I asked him.

“Not in the time that I was here. But then again I only lived here for twelve years now and she is 21. I do know that, when she was younger, she used to hang out with Kris a lot.” Wait, What? Did my ears heard that correctly. Kris is from here?

I wasn’t the only one who looked confused. The others members had the same expression on their faces.  We didn’t had time to think about it because the next surprise was on stage.

Christina POV,

I never expected it to be so much fun and I couldn’t get the smile of my face. Kris saw it and he laughed about it.

“See, you missed a lot.” I could only nod.

“Do you want to dance some more? Luhan would like to sing a song but none of us is crazy enough to dance that with him.” Luhan popped up behind Kris his back and looked at me with a huge smile on his face.

“You don’t have to do it if you don’t want to, but then again I really want to sing that song.” I gave him my what-the-hell-are-planning look and he whispered it into my ear.

“Well, why not. This will probably be the last time that I can enjoy myself. But there may be one problem.” He looked at me like he didn’t get it.

“I don’t know if I can sing. I never did that in front of people.” He started to laugh and pointed towards the stage. The two guys who were dancing there right now couldn’t sing either but they just did it for fun.

“Apparently that’s not going to be a problem but we may have to find something else for you to dance in.” He pointed to my practical clothes and flats. The next moment he grabs my hand and took me back to the dorm.

“Do you have any dresses?” Luhan asked while we were almost at my room. Wait, how did he know where my room was.

“I have some not many. But how do you know where my room is?” He turned around, looking quite surprised.

“You always walk this way when you go to bed.” Did he observed me? Why would he do that? Never mind. We came to my door and I took my key out of my pocket so that I could open it.

Once we were in I walked straight to the closet at the right side of the room. Luhan on the other hand was looking around with his mouth wide open. I couldn’t help myself looking at him with a smile on my face. It was actually funny to see him looking like this.

“Didn’t expect a room like this?” I asked him.

“No, not at all. I mean, everything is so white in this whole house and then you have this room.” I know that feeling. The first time I saw it I was immediately sold. The dark walls made from wood and the gigantic fireplace were amazing but the thing that I liked the most were the windows. They were so big and I never have to use my light because of the amount of sun that is coming in through there.

My room is even bigger than the ones that the trainee’s use. But then again it is also my working space. The desk was facing towards the fireplace and it was always warm when I have to work. Sometimes I can’t even work because of the fire. It always hypnotizes me when I look into it.

“What kind of color?” I asked towards Luhan but he was still too impressed to even answer. I repeated my question and apparently he snapped out of his daydream.

“Do you have red?” I looked into my walk in closet and took out a long red dress. The dress didn’t had sleeves and was a low cut version. From where the cut stopped, silver came on the dress and it went up over the part. It also had a split in it so I had to wear something under it.

“Is this good enough?” He looked at it and nodded.

“Then I’ll have to change my clothes.”

Luhan pov,

That dress was perfect. It almost looked like the one they once used during a show. I’m so curious right now to see how it looks on her.

The moment she came out of the closet was a WOW moment for me. She looked beautiful and with the high heels she was wearing, it looked perfect. I seriously can’t imagine that I will be the one dancing with her and from what I’ve heard I will be the only one who will ever danced with her in that way.

I couldn’t help but to stare and smile at her as she walked towards me.

“Shall we go and surprise them a little more?”

A lot of EXO this time but i hope you don't mind. Do you have any thoughts on wich song they are going to dance and sing? 
Leave a comment to let me know!