how will things turn out?

Hellgate Seoul *HIATUS*

Christina pov,

He really suprised me when he pressed his lips against mine and slowly started to kiss me. His soft lips felt so good against mine and i felt this weird feeling in my stomach. I almost closed my eyes. Wait no! Then he gets what he wants. No way that’s going to happen.

Right at that moment he stopped the kiss, something popped in my head. I looked in his eyes and just as i thought he was smirking.

“Did nobody ever told you that your a bad kisser.” And he stopped right away. Did he really thought something like that would work on me?

He rolled his eyes and turned away from me but just when i thought that he would go away, he came back.

“Iff you want it to be good you should at least kissed back. That makes you the bad kisser here.” I just lifted my eyebrows and gave him my i don’t care look.

This time he really walked away and i started to run with the Group again but this time i didn’t give any commands. How i wished that wasn’t my First kiss.

Taemin pov,

I went back to our room and went straight back to my bed. Once i was lying there i thought of the way i actually kissed her. Her lips were so soft, way different from what i expected them to be but i still don’t know why she didn’t kissed me back. I wanted her to do it, wait that’s a bad thing to think.

What if i stole her First kiss. Oh hell no, she probably kissed a lot of boys. Stop thinking Taemin go back to sleep. I think i’m going crazy.

Just in that moment the door flew open and a mad Jason came in the room. He looked quite furious at me.

“Don’t ever do that again or you’re dead. I don’t care if you’re a star, just don’t even touch her anymore.” Wow, i didn’t expect that. Does he like her? That would explain why he’s so angry at me.

“But what if she wants to?” Stupid! Why did you asked that.

“Trust me, she doesn’t want to.” And with those words he went outside.

Jonghyun sighed and looked at me with his ‘what have you done this time’ look. I just ignored him and fell down on the bed again. In a few minutes time i went to sleep again and dreamed about kissing Christina.

Jonghyun pov,

“What did he do this time?” I asked to Key who was smirking.

“He kissed Christina to shut her up. That’s why you don’t hear her anymore.” I couldn’t believe it, our little maknae kissed the leader from the dorms. That’s something you don’t hear everyday, but then i thought of something. There must have been a reason that Jason was so mad at him.

“Do you think Jason likes Christina? He did got quite mad at Taemin.” Key nodded and looked a little bit worried at Taemin.

“You don’t think he is going to like her to right! I mean they don’t know each other but we do live together with them.” I just looked away, what pain will it bring him if he actuelly fell in love with her. First of all you have Jason, who can kick his maybe even kill him. Then you have the rest of this dorm, she is the leader after all. Would they just accept the fact that there leader is being taken away by a Star?

“I don’t know Key, but i hope they don’t fall in love. It would bring a lot of trouble with it.” Maybe we should make a back up plan for this for when it goes wrong.

~next day~

“Yah Taemin wake up!” i pulled his blanket of his bed and he stood up while giving me a mean look. I signed, why is it always so hard to make the maknae stand up! There is nothing wrong with being on time. 

We were all done and ready to get some breakfast. We walked from the stairs while we heard some noise coming from the kitchen. If i hear it correct it’s Christina and Jason.

“It’s just none of your business Jason.”

“Do you expect me to let this go?”

“Yes!”

“Hell no! He will learn his place here.”

“If you touch him with one finger i will break your arm and maybe even more.”

Jason came out of the kitchen and he looked mad again. Is there even a moment that he isn’t mad at something! And he looked so nice when we First met him.

As we entered the kitchen Christina was standing there, holding the knife a bit to tight and blood was coming out of the wound the knife created. Key reacted really quick by letting her go of the knife and then he puts some bandages on her hand.

“Why where you fighting with each other.” Christina looked away and didn’t answer my question.

“Hello, i’m talking to you.” Am i talking to a wall or something?

“Because Jason is mad about what happened between me and Taemin. He wanted to learn Taemin a lesson but he can’t, it’s against the rules.” For a moment i thought that she was going to say that she actuelly liked him. I’m glad that’s not the reason.

Taemin walked to her and puts his hands on her shoulders.

“I’m sorry if i got you into trouble. It was wrong to do that.” She only looked at him with her large chocolate brown eyes.

“You don’t have to say you’re sorry. Never do that, people will think your weak and then again i didn’t mind otherwise i would have hit you in the face.” She gave him one of her rare smiles again.

Tell me this isn’t really happening. I don’t want any trouble with this groups of fighters. I signed again, Maknae’s really are troublesome.


Hey guys, so it's not really a mind blowing chapter but were getting there. In the next chapter it's saterday night and the stars can choose an activity to do. Is it truth or dare or maybe some dancing and singin? who knows.

Please leave a comment below to tell me what you think of it!