First impression and rules

Hellgate Seoul *HIATUS*

Onew pov:

As soon as i asked the question the Group split up in two and there is this little girl coming forward. She looks so cute, specially with that light pink shirt with a little ribbon on it. She smiles really sweet and then answers my question.

“Me.”

My First thought was that she is joking with us and i started to laugh but then Jason gave me deadly stare. The girl comes closer and her smile fades.

“Did you think i was joking?” Her eyes were cold and it feels like they stare right into my soul.

“I’m Christina of Londen and i am the leader of all the trainees here. Welcome at Hellgate Seoul.” She turned around and walked inside the mansion but when she reached the doors, she turned back around.

“Are you just going to stand there?”Her voice sounded so irritated and it made me feel that we weren’t welcome here.

I let out a sigh and grabbed my bags from the ground knowing this will be a very long day. The others followed me as i walked in the mansion and what we saw there was amazing.

The director didn’t lie when he said that everything what we needed was there. It was a gigantic room filled with tv’s, couches and small tables. Every tv had a playstation 3 and a wii but there were no games. Between the tv areas there were high tables with chairs and big lamps above them.

In the middle of the room there was a staircase, Christina walked up a few steps  and turned around.

“Again welcome at the dorms of hellgate. I don’t know how many your CEO told you about us and how everything will be. Could someone tell me about it?” Ofcourse nobody said something so i started to tell everything the CEO told us. She only nodded a few times.

“He forgot to tell you a few important things. You are going to living here so our rules count. Each Group gets there own room but you have to share it with your gaurdian. You will also work, just like all the others here. That means that you either have to cook, clean or work in the gardens.” She waited for a seconds so that everybody got the message.

“Now you know everything and we can move on to assigning a guardian to each Group.”Christina took a list out of pockets.

“Jason Redwoods will be assigned to Shinee.” Jason nodded and made his way to us.

“Billie Cassedy will be assigned to F(x).” A tall blond girl came forward and went to krystal and the others.

“Girls Generation will get two guardians. Alexa Posy and Miranda Angine.” Two girls walked past us and went to there Group.

“Lastly, EXO. You will also have two, Charlie Crest and Dyan Denver.” Two tall guys came forward and they had quite some muscles. I think they can break us in two like it’s nothing.

“Now guardians, show the groups there rooms and after that you can eat something.” Jason rushed towards Christina and they were discusting something but i couldn’t hear what they said. In the end Christina just nodded and Jason left.

Looks like we have to find our own room.

Christina of Londen pov,

I totally forgot that Jason had a meeting about the junior trainees. That means i have to take the boys to there room and explain everything. So boring, but if it was someone else then Jason asked me that i would have said no.

I walked towards the boys and waited till they finally finished talking about what to do. It’s quite funny that they don’t even know that i’m infront of them. I mean i’m little but not that little.

“Could you just finally shut up.” Apparantly i scared Jonghyun because he made a little jump and looked at me with big eyes. I suppressed a laugh and made them follow me up the stairs.

“Sorry, but why isn’t Jason with us? Our guardian was suppose to show us our room right.” I looked at the boy who asked me the question. He looked good but they all did and that will be a problem in the near future. I think the girls will fall for them and specially the juniors.

“Yes that’s true, but Jason had to go to a meeting and i have a few minutes left so i will be showing you your room.” I walked to one of the doors in the corridor and opened it with the key.

Normally there would be only two trainees in it but we didn’t have enough rooms to do that with the groups so they just have to share. I walked in and the boys were following me.

“First you get this little hallway and on your right side you have the door to the walk in closet and the door at the left is the bathroom.” I continue to talk as we came into the room. There were six beds in it and a couch with a small tv and playstation 3. I guess Jason couldn’t live without it.

“It’s quite big.” I think it is Key who said that. I wish i was better with names so i could at least remember who is who.

“This is your room so you have to clean it yourself. The juniors will bring fresh linnen every Sunday and take the dirty laundry with them. They will also bring along your work shedule for the week. Any questions?” They didn’t respond so i just left them to unpack.

Why did my dad even agreed with having idols here? It’s just not fair to put me in this situation but then again he always does whatever he wants.

I went to my own room to look into the files from the attacks on SMentertainment. I hope to figure out who the person is behind everything.

Taemin pov,

Christina left quite soon and the others started to talk about the whole situation.

“I have to admit the room is great but she is creepy.” Jonghyun was putting his stuff on the table and continued to talk about her. Apparantly he found her scary as hell.

“She is not that bad.” And as soon as i said that they all turned to me and looked at me like ‘are you crazy?’

I sighed, as i thought they don’t agree with me but she has something i can’t explain.


I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and please subscribe to let me know if you like it.