Training day

Hellgate Seoul *HIATUS*

Jason pov,

The groups of SMentertainemnt have been here for a few days now and they’re getting more used to the way we live. They still have there own schedule and they have to follow ours but i think they are doing good. Christina agrees but she keeps wondering when something will go wrong. I’m not to worried about it.

I turn around in my bed and see Key hugging his pillow again. I shake my head and leave my bed to go to the bathroom. After brushing my teeth and doing my hair, i leave the room to have some breakfast. That’s the only thing they aren’t used to, standing up at 5 am.

Normally it’s only me and Christina who wake up early but today we had a special training so everyone had to get up. Seeing all the sleepy faces makes me laugh a bit. They look like and if they know what kind of a training it is, they will feel like .

“Hey Jason, laughing at all the sleepyheads?” Christina is sitting on one of the couches while watching some tv. Her dark Brown hair is in a ponytail and she waers some way to y training outfit. That is going to make some boys crazy. Wonder what Jonghyun will say about it, he always talks about it as if she is scary.

“Yeah, i was just thinking about how they would feel if they hear what the training is.” She smiled and my heart stopped a second. She always looks so sweet when she smiles. It’s a shame that she stopped using it against the others but then again it feels like she is saving them for and that makes me feel special.

“Come on and let’s see how they react!” She stands up and goes to the front door.

“Everybody, finish what you’re eating and come outside. Training starts in 5 minutes!” And with those words she walked outside to the training area.

“Why do we have to train so early?”

“It’s not fair!”

“Why are the Stars still sleeping? I think they should do it to!”

I Sighed, always the same people were whining about it. “Guys, stop whining and eat your breakfast. You won’t be back until supper.”

One by one they went outside to see what the training is about and i waited till the last person left. I walked with them to the area to see there reactions.

Key pov,

I wake up from some loud voice screaming out commands and i kept wondering where it is comming from. The other are starting to wake up but they still looked really tired. I feel like i could sleep some extra hours but it’s impossible with that stupid noise.

“How late is it?” Minho almost fell out of his bed while checking the clock. It’s freaking 6am! Why the hell is someone screaming?

“What is that noise? Seriously, can they just shut up.” Taemin pulled his pillow over his head and tried to ignore the noise but he gave up after a few minutes. He jumped out of the bed and got dressed really fast and he left the room. What is he going to do?

The others are looking at him with the same question on there faces. We’ll just see what he’s going to do and i dressed up to go after him.

Taemin pov,

Which idiot starts screaming at 6 am in the morning. Seriously, i want to sleep and that idiot better have a good expanation why he is doing it.

I continued walking towards the screaming and finally i made it to a huge training area. I couldn’t believe my eyes, all the trainees were running around and some were doing push ups. They are crazy, why the hell at this time of the day?

Then i see Christina and she is the one who is shouting the commands to everyone. She has quite some lungs if she can run and shout at the same time.

“Christina!” I screamed but she ignored me and kept running. No way i’m letting her do that. As she came closer to the point were i am standing, i started running along with her and reached for her arm to make her stop. Just as i planned she stopped running but she looked quite angry at me.

“Could you stop screaming? We are trying to sleep!” I crossed my arms.

“And we are training! Maybe you should try it.” She tried to start running again but i didn’t let her.

“We train all day but not at 6 am.”

“No you sleep till 10 am, get some breakfast and then go for some training!”

“So? We train at better times then you!”

“That’s not training what you do. Everyone can dance!”

“Just Shut Up!”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“Make me!”

And i couldn’t thing of a way to make her. She just smirked and continued to run with the rest while shouting commands again. Key walked in at that same moment and i walked towards him thinking of a way to make her shut up next time but nothing popped up in my head. I Sighed when i reached Key.

“If you want her to shut up, just kiss her. There is no way she will expect that.” Key said and i gave him a death stare. Why would i do that? But then again would it work?

“Would that really work?” I asked him.

“There is only one way to find out.” And he nods in her direction.

I picked her out of the Group again and she looks like she could almost hit me.

“If i make you shut up, will you stop shouting then?”

“There is no way you can.” She smirked again.

“Yes there is.”

“No you can’t”

I was so tired of the dicussion that i just pressed my lips against her and starting to kiss her slowly. 


I hope you guys liked this chapter and what did you think of the way Taemin shuts Chistina up?

Please leave a comment and i will update soon!