Proloog

Hellgate Seoul *HIATUS*

In the building of SMentertainment there is a huge meeting room and today it was full with people. The CEO of SMent has asked every single Group to come there for a special meeting. One by one the groups enter the room while he was looking at the large tv which was hanging on the wall.

“Today in the news: Why is this happening to SMentertainment and what are they going to do about it?” The newsreporter start with a series of videos about the attacks and one was even with a deadly end. “Just last night an employee died while trying to get the group Shinee safe in there car. He was shot in his chest three times. Rumours say that the bullets were meant for Onew.”

The CEO turned the tv off when everyone was finally there. He takes his seat at the beginning of the table and started to talk.

“As you all know there have been attacks and even one person died. We believe that it is better to get you in a safehouse.” He stopped because everyone started to mumble. “May i continue?” he asked and it was quiet again.

“So we dicussed it with Sir of Londen and you are going to stay at the trainee dorms of Hellgate. They will keep you safe and they even made room so that you all can continue to train for your comebacks this summer.” After he was finished talking it was quiet for a long time.

“Why can’t we just stay in our own dorms?” A guy with light blond hair asked and the four other boys agreed with him. Everyone looked at the CEO again.

“Ask yourself this, what if they found out where you guys live? What if they come at night and shoot you? Who is going to be there to safe you? Nobody! But if we send you to the dorms there, you will be safe.” As soon as he responded on the question Jonghyun asked, Amber asked one to.

“But they are trainee’s! what do they know about defending us?” The CEO sighed and then asked to all of them.

“Do you know what Hellgate is?” They all shook there heads. “Hellgate is one of the biggest Maffia clans in whole Seoul. The trainee’s are learning how to fight and kill people. You don’t have to worry about a thing. Every Group gets there own guardian and the bigger groups like Girls Generation and exo are getting two or three guardians.”

One of the guys raised his hand again and asked where the other groups would be going because only Girls Generation, F(x), EXO and Shinee were there at the moment. The other groups are in the other room with the second CEO.

“Hellgate has two dorms, one here in Seoul and one outside but we don’t know where it is. Somewhere on the country side. That is where the others are going because they don’t have any schedule at the moment and you all have one. So we need you to at least stay in Seoul.” He looked around and asked if there were any more questions. Nobody responded.

“Then go and pack your bags. You only need to bring clothes and Shoes with you. I was informed that the rest will be there.” This time Sulli raised her hand.

“Can we bring something from our own like books or maybe Music?”

“Yes, but don’t bring to much. I’ve seen the dorms and they have a lot there. You will be suprised about it. Now go.” Everyone left the room and the CEO left as the last one, wondering if this was the smartest thing to do. But he had no choice if he wants to keep the groups safe.

I hope you guys liked the proloog and continue to read this fanfic. The chapters aren’t going to be very long but i hope you enjoy it anyways! Don’t forget to leave a review to tell me what you think of it!