oo3

♧ D.I.A.M.O.N.D ♧

 

when minho was looking at the mirror key came and said:"yah! hurry we need to buy a present for Minah, today's her birthday"

minho:"you go alone I already have her present"

key:"already? what did you buy her?"

minho:"secret..."

key:"secret? hhh you sure are funny, I need to go now take care."and when he was about to go he remembered something and said:"ah! about the show today I won't come, you know I don't have interest on sport and also because it's just the 5 of us I'll just skip can you talk to the manager for me?"

minho:"ok! but are you going to the radio?"

key:"yes! just for Minah I need to give her my present and also I won't be able to see her because of the photo shoot anyway take care!" He said then went. minho just smiled.

In exo dorm: luhan and lay finished eating and luhan was preparing for his next schedule until xiu min came and said:"luhan ah you're going?"

luhan:"yes, why? do you need something?"

xiu min:"no, it's just that Jasmine called us she's inviting all of us to Minah's party, will you come?"

luhan:"about that? I haven't bought her anything"

lay:"party? she didn't tell me"

xiumin:"it's a surprise party, you sure are coming right?"

lay looked at the time and it was already 10 am he said:"ah! there's no time left I need to go buy her a gift"

luhan:"you haven't yet? good! can you please buy her one for me"

lay:"yes!..but"

luhan:'great! bye bye" he just went after that leaving both xiu min and lay.

lay:"when will he ever let me continue my sentence"

xiu min:"do you need any help? I can go with you!"

lay:"it's ok! I can handle it alone, bye hyung"

xiu min waves to him and then lay went.

at that time key was looking for a gift for minah. he was wearing black clothes and sunglasses so that fans won't know him, he went to a library in the thought of choosing a book as a gift and then when lay was passing by he accidently saw key. he knew him and waves to him, then entered the library.

key:"what are you doing here?"

lay:"I want to buy minah a birthday gift, and you?"

key:"me too" lay:"did you know that she's holding a party"

key:"oh! jasmine just told me" lay:"anyway! did you find anything?"

key:"not yet..." while looking at the books until he found a book of her favorite writer he brings out and said:"ah! finally I'll just buy her this, are you interested in anything?"

lay:"nothing special!" key paid for the book and they went while walking key said:"do you have anything in mind maybe I can help you out!"

lay:"I don't know it's my first time buying a gift for a girl" key:"really? we should look for something she likes most......ah! right! what about "pirates caribbean" it's her favourite movie how didn't I think about that before! anyway you can just buy it for her, she would be really happy her ideal man is Johnny Depp she loves him a lot in that movie" lay was so surprised to hear that, because minah is a calm and quiet girl how can she love someone like him so he said:"yeh!"

Lay imagined himself as Johnny depp and then returned to his sense and said:"unbelievable! minah?" key smiled at him and said:"I konw right? it's weird, let's go now there's no time left" lay:"ah! that's right! luhan told me to buy a gift for him too, I almost forgot" key:"in this case let's just hurry let's buy for him skirt or shoes" lay:"skirt? but it would be weird he's not even that close to buy her a skirt"

key:"what about.. a couple shirt" lay angrily:"yah!!!!" key:"what's it with you I am just joking"

lay:"sorry I am so tired I didn't have enough sleep yesterday, let's just buy her shoes, she's a girl so she must likes dressing...but do you know her size?" key:"no, let's just ask jasmine noona" lay:"you do"

key called jasmine and asked her, after she told them they bought everything and went to exo's dorm so they can give luhan his gift.

they found only suho there, he seemed really sick so they putted the gifts at lay and luhan's room and went to see him.

lay:"suho! what's wrong with you? did you catch cold" suho:"I think so, that you come can you please give Minah's gift for her I won't be able to see her"

lay:"ah! of course, I will"

key:"so you won't come to today's radio, will you?"

suho:"unfortunatly not"

key:"ok you go prepare for the photoshoot I'll just go now since I've nothing to do"

lay:"ok take care"

key:"I hope you get better soon"

suho:"yes thanks!" 

and when he got out luhan came, he entered his room and was so tired. he then found lay there and asked him:"are we having the photoshoot at 01 pm?" lay:"yes! I've already bought you the gift it's there" He pointed somewhere.

luhan:"really? thanks"

lay:"aren't you curious about what is it?"

luhan laying on his bed:"no not really as long as it's a gift it's ok"

lay:"can't you pay more interest to her, no matter what it's still a birthday present"

luhan:"whatever!! when will the manager come?" lay:"he said that he's on his way!"

luhan:"good! I wish they cancel it" and then he opened the televesion to watch something and  found the forecast news. it said that today it will rain even though it's summer" luhan:"aish! that minah's really unlucky"

lay:"watch your words please" luhan:"what is it with you, have you fallen for her?" lay:"what if I did?"

luhan:"you can't.. she's your sunbae" lay:"anyway let's just go now"

meanwhile minah and her other unnies were preparing only hana was missing, minah asked hyemi while she was drying her hair:"unnie! where's minah unnie I didn't see her today" hyemi:"she has drama filming"

minah:"oh...I see!" and after minah finished preparing herself she just sitted and readed a book until their manager came, they all went to the shooting location.

 

 
 

Snowgirl's note:   I hope you liked it Follow me on  twitter  if you have an account :)