o20

♧ D.I.A.M.O.N.D ♧

 

luhan left the room leaving Minah there, she sat on the bed and started crying

minah:"it's all over now, I've got no one left for me"

luhan who was still there and heard her, he couldn't keep his tears anymore and cried, he then left a message for suho saying:"minah is going out the hospital, can you please help her out?" suho replied:" don't worry, I'll take care of everything"

meanwhile lay was in china, he first went to his house to tell everything to his parents

lay to his parents:"I've lately known that...mhm..I've got a heart disease,and...I've 6 months left for me to live, so..."

his mother already started crying:"did you come here alone?"

lay:"yes, and I've already ended the contract with the company"

his father:"I'll support you in whatever you did, at least live what's left for you like you want" lay:"thank you, I should go now to the hospital to start the treatment"

his mother with tears all over her face hugged him tightly and said:"don't leave us, your mother wants you, please son..."

his father:"stop!! not now!" his mother:"he's still young and I didn't get to see him oftently"

lay did his best to not cry and faked a smile:"I'll make sure to see you everyday, okay? until you got bored of me, now I should go" he ran fastely so he doesn't cry in front of them, and then cried above the house's door, his suitcase fell and  he started picking up his things, until a photo of him and minah got in his hands, he sat in the ground and kept on looking at it with a smile.

at that time suho, minho; key came to the hospital and saw minah coming out of the room. suho said:"surprise!!!"

minah:"guys! you're here?!" key:"we came to help out and to congratulate you for coming out of the hospital" minho:"we brang kimchi for meal"

minah felt better and smiled:"are you that hungry?!!!" minho:"to be honest yes I am"

they laughed together and went out minah leaned on minho and suho while walking until they got out to the hospital cafeteria

suho:"shall we eat here?" minah:"no! I hate the smell of the hospital, let's go back to the company....ah!!...let's just go to my house, my mother wants to see me badly, is it ok?"

key:"of course" minho:"let's just do as you like" suho:"then we'll need to take a taxi"

they were waiting until the driver who she rode with when she was with luhan came, he said to her:"are you okay now?"

minah:"eh?!! do you know me?"

the driver:"of course I do, get in I'll take you guys"

they all did as he said, the driver:"where's your boyfriend? the one you were with when you got to the hospital" munah:"boyfriend?! could it be....no it can't"

her mind:*did lay save me?* suho who was beside her:"what? did you say something?"

minah:"no, nothing"

meanwhile, lay got to the hospital, he did another check-up, the doctor told him to stay there, he put his things on the room and minah's picture in the table.

he laid on the bed and closed his eyes, and said:"cheer up! lay! you need to do that for her sake, even though it hurts, minah, sorry I couldn't protect you"

meanwhile luhan was in the plane:"I will comeback for you, minah.Don't worry" he smiled and sighed

 

the 91 line arrived at minah's house, minah hugged her mother tightly and said:"umma! you don't know how much I missed you" her mother pointing to key, suho and minho:"your friends?" minah:"I almost forgot...they are key, suho, and minho...my mother!"

her mother:"ah! nice to meet you, minah didn't trouble you right?"

minah:"UMMAH!!" minho:"yes, sometimes she does" minah:"YAH!!!" they laughed at her, minho:"haha! just kidding!"

they entered the guest room and sat

minah's mother:"please wait! I'll go prepare something"

minah:"I'll help you" her mother:"no, you're sick and also today you're my guest"

minah: "ok!" she sat with the others

key:"your mother is so kind" minah:"thank you...mhm! I've something to tell you guys"

suho:"what is it?" minah:"the company kicked me out"

minho:"WHAT???!!" key:"WHY?" minah smiling:"..there was a rumor that I'm dating luhan oppah, that's why"

suho:"LUHAN??! does it mean that he also..."

minah:"yes, he came back to china already" suho:"aish!! lay and now luhan, I don't think that exo m will last long just in case if we became one group"

minho:"did you tell the other members?" minah:"not yet, I should also go take my things"

minho:"they would be in a big shock" minah:"I know"

her mother brang coffee and  came:"here is the coffee"

everyone:"thank you" minah after drinking some coffee:"umma! is it okay if I troubled you for awhile?" her mother:"what trouble? this house is your house, did you forget!"

minah:"thank you mom"

the mother:"work must be hard for you all, right?"

key:"yes, we almost have time to see our family and friends"

minah's mother:"but you shouldn't give up,ok? because it's your dream and you need to fight for it"

everyone:"ok!!" they then went and minah stayed with her mother, she high fived  them and waved goodbye to them because she felt that she won't be able to see them again. minho:"take care!" suho:"don't cry ok! if I heard that you did, I'll hit you"

a tear dropped in her cheek, suho:"oh! did you already start?" she smiled with tears in her eyes, and sighed:"I'm sure, I'll be able to see you soon"

key:"if we had time, we'll come see you" minah;"I'll be waiting!" she then said:"bye bye!" and hurried to her room crying, she didn't want them to see her that way

minho:"will she be ok?" minah's mother:"don't worry about her, she will, thank you for everything you did for her"

they bowed to her and went out

meanwhile luhan arrieved to china and called lay:"where are you?"

lay:"at the hospital" luhan:"which hospital?....ok! I'm coming"

lay was making a song while playing guitar until luhan entered the room, he was holding flowers. Lay:"you're here?" luhan:"yes! I came for a visit"

lay:"did you have a vacation?" luhan:"NO!! I left the company"

lay:"...I won't ask you the reason but since it happened this way, all I can say is welcome to the retirement world" luhan:"haha! thank you"luhan noticed minah's picture and said:"she's doing fine, and trying all her best to be happy"

lay:"great! I'm happy to hear this, the only wish I have now is for her to be happy, I hope she will understand me, minah sorry"



 

Sorry for the late update >< I just don't want it to end already ♥ I hope you enjoyed and please comment!!