o17

♧ D.I.A.M.O.N.D ♧

 

luhan held lay and went, when he saw Minah standing still shocked

luhan:"yah! what're you doing? help me open the car's door"

minah:"eh!...yes"

they went out minah opened the car's door while luhan put lay inside the car

minah didn't know what to do, so she stood in her place

luhan:"are you going to stay there? hurry!"

minah:"me? but what if..."

luhan:"I'm going without you.."

minah:"ok! I understand!"

she got in the car at the back and laid lay's head on her legs and was trying to wake him up but no answer, they finally arrived at the hospital, there were a lot of people, luhan, lay and minah entered the hospital there were some nurses who helped them to take him to the emergency room, they were waiting outside when lay was in the emergency room

minah was biting her fingers until luhan who was walking back and forth saw her, he held her hand and stop her from doing that

luhan:"if you do that your hands will become messed, you should be prettier for lay. when he sees you doing this, I'm sure he'll be so angry" he smiled to her, she smiled and tried to get better

minah:"thank you,chingu" luhan:"No problem"

minah:"I'm going to walk a bit"

luhan:"I'll come..." minah:"it's ok, you should wait for lay"

luhan:"oh! be carefulminah smiled and left

 


 

meanwhile hyemi and hanbyul were looking for minah

hyemi:"where's she?"

hanbyul:"I didn't see her since practice"

hyemi:"strange...I'll try calling her"

phone rings**

luhan heard minah's phone ringing, she forgot it

luhan:"what should I do?" he saw that the call is from hyemi

luhan:"what if they need her, or they are worried"

he then answered

hyemi:"minah?! yah! where are you? we've been looking for you..."

luhan:"it's luhan," hyemi:"luhan?! why's minah phone with you?"

luhan:"we're now in the hospital," hyemi:"hospital? did something happen to minah?"

luhan:"no no; it's lay...he fainted so we brang him here"

hyemi:"what? is he okay now?"

luhan:"I don't know, the doctor didn't come out yet"

hyemi:"yes, I understand, we can't come because of schedules, please take care of minah"

luhan":it's ok! don't worry about that" hyemi:"great, bye now"

she hanged up, after that minah came

minah:"is there any news?" luhan:"no...ah! hyemi sunbae called you"

minah:"really? did you answer?" luhan:"sorry! I was afraid that they would be worried"

minah smiled and said:"no problem"

just then the doctor came out, the two of them went quickly to him

the doctor:"he's ok now! you can go see him"

minah:"thank you" luhan:"you go first"

minah went to lay's room while luhan stayed with the doctor

the doctor:"I've something to tell you, follow me" luhan:"yes, of course"

 


 

at lay's room:

minah went fastly to lay, she sat on his bed and hold his hand and said while tearing:"yah! don't you know how worried I was, I thought that something would happen to you"

lay:"but I'm okay now, why tears" he wiped her tears with his other hand

minah smiled:"yes, I shouldn't be crying now, sorry I'm not usually like this" lay:"if you can't cry to me, who are you going to cry to?"

minah:"I'm happy...that you came back"

 


 

at the doctor's office**

the doctor:"his heart is so weak, if he had to do a surgery there's a 3% possibility that he can wake up, so he should just live what's left for him"

luhan put his head down and said:"how much's left for him...doctor, does he have a chance to live longer?"

the doctor:"6 months or maybe 1 year as far as possible"

luhan:"he's a dancer, can he still continue on his career?"

the doctor:"it would be hard, and the possibility of living will lower"

luhan:"dancing is his dream and reason of living, how can..." a tear dropped

the doctor:"I'm sorry to say this, but he should be in the hospital whitin this week, so he can get treatment and care, and now I should tell him.."

luhan:"I'll tell him doctor...please!" the doctor:"ok!"

 


 

lay's room**

minah and lay were laughing happily until luhan entered the room, he looked so sad, but tried his best to not show that to them

minah:"ah! luhan oppah! you're here"

luhan:"hana! can I talk to lay in private please!"

minah:"but.." luhan:"PLEASE!!minah:"ok!!"

minah left the room

lay:"what's going on, why do you want talk to me alone"

luhan:"lay...mhm..I've something to tell you"

lay:"what?" luhan:"listen to me carefully, you...what  I want to say is..."

lay:"hyung!! what is it?"luhan:"I'm sorry to say this but...You've a disease"

lay:"what? no, it's probably because of practice"

luhan:"no! it's not because of that, your heart doesn't function properly, that's why"

lay:"what're you saying?" luhan:"the possibility of living is only 3% if you did a surgery"

lay turned his head while laying at the bed and said:"how much is left for me to live?"

luhan sighed:"....1 year and maybe 6 months"

lay:"don't tell minah about that" luhan:"are you sure?wouldn't it be better if she knew?" lay:"NO! I don't want her to get hurt, please understand me" luhan:"as you want"

lay:"I want to stay alone now, please hyung" luhan"I understand" just after luhan left the room, lay dropped a tear.

 


 

when luhan went out,he found minah waiting out

minah:"what is it? nothing happens to lay! he's ok,right? mhm??"

luhan faked a smile:"of course he is, he's lay, it's just because of tiredness, that's why?minah sighed in relief:"great! I was so scared that something would happen to him" luhan felt so bad to lie to her

minah:"I'll go to him" luhan held her arm:"NO!"  minah looked at him confused, he noticed and removed his hand:"...mhm..he needs to rest" minah:"oh! ok!"

luhan:"if you have schedule go, I'll stay with him"

minah:"are you sure?" luhan:"don't worry about it"minah:"thank you oppah!" luhan:"ah! he will be discharged in the afternoon, if you have time comeminah:"I will, bye bye"

 


 

in the afternoon**

minah was in the dorm watching t.v with hana

hana:"minah! you know what's tomorrow, right?"

minah:"sunday, why?" hana:"no, you fool, it's valentine day"

minah:"ah! I almost forgot" hana:"I'm sure, you will give lay something, don't you?minah:"a gift?!" hana smacked minah's head:"no; you fool, you should give him chocolateminah:"ah, right! chocolate, of course in valentine day you should give chocolate to the person you love"

hana:"that's it" minah:"but...I'm not good at cooking, can you help me out, unnie!?hana:"just this onceminah:"great!" she looked at her watch:"ah! it's already 5 I should go!"

hana:"where?" minah:"to the hospital, today lay got into the hospital, he fainted and he'll be discharged now"

hana:"really? hope he would be fine, byeminah:"thanks! bye"

 


 

when seohyun arrived she found luhan already helping lay to go

minah:"sorry I'm late" lay:"minah ah! you're here"

minah:"yes! I am, I came to help" luhan:"at what?minah:"anyway, are you going to the dorm?" lay:"yes! you can come as wellminah:"really? "lay nodded. 

minah:"ok! let's get going" she helped lay stand up and let him lay on her because he was still dizzy, luhan just watched them going

minah:"what're you doing oppa, hurry" luhan:"yes!"

they went to exo's dorm on luhan's car, when they arrived, suho opened the door while eating icecream:"where were you guys all day"

minah:"in the hospital" suho:"what?how?why?and when?"

minah:"aish! so annoying, can't you see that he's tired, move!"

she pushed suho at the wall until he spreaded icecream on his shirt, the three of them get in the dorm, and suho yelled:"YAH! LEE MINAH!!"

minah:"mianhé" they entered luhan and lay's room and helped lay lay on his bed(note:first lay means name, second lay is the verb haha ^^)

minah stayed there until 8 pm

lay:"you should go no, it's getting darker already"

minah:"can't I stay longer? it's hard for me to see you everyday like this" lay:"you can't! your unnies will get worried about you"

minah:"naeeeeee! got it" he ruffled her hair and said:"luhan hyung! can you help me take her home" luhan:"of courseminah:" BYE BYE" lay waved goobye to her and said to himself:"this might be the last word you say to me *BYE BYE*minah looked back at him and smiled brightly to him and went out with luhan.


 

 

 
 

Snowgirl's note:   How was today's chapter? oh....poor lay :( follow me on      twitter  if you have an account :) and plzz comment & subscribe to my other fanfic: Guitar String ☼