oo2

♧ D.I.A.M.O.N.D ♧

None's POV

Lay was so embrassed to call her back when the message was send to Minah,

Meanwhile, Minah was excited that she didn't know how fast she read it she was jumping from happiness  until her unnies came and saw her they were so surprised because they've never seen her that way, she got so embrassed

Hyemi was like:"haha look at her she turned red now!" jasmine:"minah ah why are you jumping like

this" Minah:"ah! nothing! however where were you guys? why would you go all together?" Hanbyul:"we went to eat out together! why do you have a problem with this?"(she was doing this just to make her angry) but minah just smiled because she knew that they would do a hidden camera and just went to her room, hanbyul then said:"what's it with her she didn't get angry and smiled?!!" hyemi:"she might have known that we would do a hidden camera I think that it's all obvious because we have done it for the past 5 years, let's just do normal party, ok?"

Hanbyul:"I think so too" jasmine:"lower your voices she might hear us"

hyemi:"let's just do a party and invite her friends" jasmine:"if you said friends then it should be the 91 liners" Hyemi:"let's invite Krystal as well she's so close to her" hanbyul:"let's go now prepare ourselves for the shoot we're doing it after lunch right?" hyemi:"yes manager oppa told me that there would be some exo shinee and fx members" Hanbyul:"what about suju and tvxq sunbae" hyemi:"they won't participate"

hanbyul:"aish! then I won't be able to see eunhyuk oppa" hyemi:"unfortunatly no!"

meanwhile, minah was in her room listening to music while reading a book and thinking about lay'smessage until jasmine entered(A.N: share the same room) Minah putted the book away and was talking to herself:"but he has never text me or call me; how did he manage to send me a birthday message?"She mumbled with a curious face and when jasmine entered she was surprised to find her talking like a crazy after seeing her jumping awhile ago. she just pretended that she didn't see her and said:"Minah, do you have anything to do tonight?" minah after taking off one pair of earphone and said:"what?"

jasmine repeated the question so minah said:"ah! yes I have schedule,why?" minah:"nothing just asking" and then she(jasmine) sitted in minah 's bed and said: "minah is there anything bothering you? you know if you need something just tell us, we're sisters after all"

minah:"thank you unnie...mhm about that...I ...in the fact" she closed her eyes and hesitated before saying:"I have someone I love"

jasmine:"it's not Bunnies right?" (A.N: Minah's a big lover of bunnies)

minah angrily:"unnie"

jasmine while laughing:"just kidding! I mean you've never loved someone or even cared about boys it's just weird"

minah:"isn't it, I also don't know how I started to feel so"

jasmine:"who's it?"

minah:"lay"

jasmine:"exo's member?"

minah:"yes!"

jasmine:"but aren't you just friends?!"

minah:"yes! he doesn't know yet, I didn't confess and I don't know how he feels towards me"

jasmine:"this is normal it's hard to read people faces anyway me and your other unnies will help you out!"

minah:"how?"

jasmine:"we'll try to know his feelings"

minah:"what? no don't! I don't want to lose him as a friend"

jasmine:"so... are you willing to keep your feeling forever, this won't work"

minah:"right" she frowned.

jasmine:"trust me, no one can hate our maknae, you're beautiful, smart, gentle,cute.. you've everything, I am a girl yet I love you"

minah:"yeh?!!!!"

jasmine:"no I mean ... you know... I envy you for having all this"

minah:"really? then why... why didn't he show me his feelings"

jasmine:"he's in the same position as you, he's afraid that if he confess to you he'll lose you as a friend"

minah:"everything you said is right"

jasmine:"ok! then let's go eat something, I am so hungry"

minah:"but didn't you eat out?"

jasmine:"of course not It's just that yuri wanted to make you angry, we went to buy gifts, your gift is in the car, I'll give it  to you now because I won't be able to see you tonight, I have a date"

minah:"date?"

jasmine:"yes, with my new boyfriend"

minah:"another one, you're really men's expert"

jasmine winked to her and went out to bring her gift while Minah sitted on the sitting room she looked at the message once again.

meanwhile,  minho was looking at the mirror fixing his hair and talking to himself:"great! today I'll confess to her wow I'm so excited"  

 

 
 
 

Snowgirl's note:   Okay I'll be doing this one as a narration, so No POV. I hope you liked it Follow me on  twitter  if you have an account :)