o11

♧ D.I.A.M.O.N.D ♧

Minah and lay went to drink something, they both took orange juice and sat in a bench. there were some female workers; they saw them and started whispering things.
A: are they dating or something?"
B:"no, I don't think so! they must be just friends"
A:"why not?they look more than just friends and they suit each other"
B:"maybe...."
minah to lay after hearing their talk:"it would be hard to even talk together at the company,right?"
lay:"yes, but as long as I can see your smile I'm happy"
minah smiled and said:"thank you"
lay:"like this!! just smile like this....forever"
minah smiled brighter to him and said;"got it!"
he smiled to her and said:"wait!! you came to cheer me up, and I end up cheering you"
minah:"I..." she remembered luhan's expression and said:"...sorry!"
lay:"just kidding! you don't have to be sorry"

minah:"Did you talk to minho, I couldn't see him since yesterday"
lay:"it seems he's really serious...it's ok! don't worry, I'll ask key"
minah:"then I should go now! you need to practice... maybe I'll see you this evening, I have to practice for sm concert"
lay:"yes, is it in august?"
minah:"yes, I heard that we'll be having a collaboration with exo"
lay:"really! this would be a lot of fun"*
minah:"right! ....now goodbye!!"
she stood up, and so did lay
lay:"ok, be careful in your way home"
she waved goodbye to him while the workers were watching her
B:"it really looks like something is going on between them"

when lay got back to the practice room he found everyone practicing so hard, they stopped for a rest when he entered, luhan was drinking his water and looking so out of energy, lay went to him and said:"hyung!! you should eat something, don't forget that you were sick yesterday"
luhan:"thank you for worrying, I'm fine!ah!before I forget! minah forgot something!" he pointed to the dinner box
lay:"really!thanks"
lay went to see what's inside it and found the cake he smiled widely, luhan was staring at him and felt pain somewhere in his heart, he didn't believe that he falls in love with his friend's girl.
they practiced for hours and get back home but luhan insist for staying, he didn't eat anything and stayed practicing until 12:00pm. minah came when he was packing his stuffs, she knocked and entered after getting permission,
luhan:"ah! minah! lay's already gone"
minah:"I know! I'm not here to see him, I wanted to talk to you"
she without noticing closed the door.
luhan:"sure!"
minah:"oppah! I in fact..."
and then the light turned off
luhan:"bwoya!..... don't move you may bump into something"
he went to turn the light on but it didn't want to and meanwhile a worker there was closing the doors and when he saw the light turned off and the door closed he didn't mind going in and just locked the doors and closed the company.
 luhan tried oppening the door but it was locked
minah:"what is it?"
luhan:"seems like we're locked in here"
minah:"eeh??"
luhan:"we have no solution, we'll have to spend the night here today"
minah:"what?? but..."
luhan:"why? do you have an idea to get out of here?"
minah:"NO!"
luhan:"then, stay here"
he sat at the ground, and minah sat in front of him, she was so nervous
luhan:"are you scared?"
minah:"what?"
luhan:"I can hear your heart beating fastly"
minah:"no, I'm not...but, we can still call someone"
luhan:"I didn't bring my phone"
minah checked her phone and said:"aah!! it's out of battery!!"
luhan:"what did you want to talk to me about?"
minah:"about earlier, I'm sorry!!"
luhan:"sorry?!! you did nothing wrong why are you appologizing?"
minah:"just...I wanted to clear things up, I made that lunch box for lay, and I didn't know how to react when you ate from it"
luhan:"while talking about food, do you have anything I can eat"
minah:"aish! how can you think about food in such situation, you really know only how to eat"
luhan:"not really... to be honest aside from that rice cake and your burned potatoes, I didn't eat anything"
minah:"what???? why?"
luhan:"I no matter how much I practice, I can't dance like lay, I'm always counted as second...second singer, second dancer...there's nothing I can do perfectly"
minah:"no!! me too!! I mean I am not the main vocalist nor main dancer yet I still believe in my talents, you don't need to do something perfectly to like it, and also aside from singing and dancing, I like playing instruments like:piano, guitar, and violent...and read books, so you shouldn't give it more than you could, and rely on other things...look oppah you can play soccer and the cube, this is counted as talents too"
luhan was staring at her surprisingly,
minah:"why are you looking at me like this??"
he was sweating so much, he fainted and his head got on minah's shoulder
minah:"luhan oppah!! what is with you?"

at that time D.I.A.M.O.N.D members were getting worried about minah because it was already too late
jasmine tried calling lay:"yah! lay! is minah with you?"
lay:"no, isn't she home?"
jasmine:"no!!"
lay:"luhan isn't here yet too"
jasmine:"where would they have gone? where did you last leave luhan?"
lay:"at the practice room"
jasmine:"great, I'll go there"
she went using her car and when she arrived there she found lay as well,
jasmine:"lay! you're here"
lay:"she's not picking up her phone, and the company is already closed"
jasmine:"try calling luhan"
lay:"he didn't take his phone"
jasmine:"what bad luck...we should just wait for them then"
lay:"really!!"
jasmine nodded:"I'm sure that she's ok, because she's Minah"
lay smiled and drived away, and jasmine did the same

at the practice room:
minah removed luhan's jacket cause he was sweating so much and laid his head on it, she tried looking for something to wipe his sweat with, but didn't find anything, she cut a bit of her pink dress and watered it with the water bottle she found there then put it in his face,after that she  put her hand on his face to see if his fever got down so he held her hand tightly, minah got surprised at his sudden act he just stayed still

 

meanwhile, lay was still awake worried about minah, minho was laying on his bed thinking about her as well.



Next morning: luhan opened his eyes and found minah just before him, and holding her hand, he smiled because he felt happy. minah then woke up and saw luhan; she quickly removed her hand and said:"are you awake already?"
luhan:"yes! but what happened"
minah:"your fever was too high so you fainted"
luhan:"oh....thanks for taking care of me"
minah:"no problem"
just then the worker opened the doors and heard noise he entered the room and saw them there :"what're you doing here?"
luhan:"you locked us here yesterday"
the worker:"really!! but I found the light off and the door closed...could it be that you two are..." he smirked
luhan and minah:"NOOOO!"
luhan:"the light turned off by accident, you should fix it anyway"
minah stood up from the ground after luhan and said;"should we go then, my unnies would be so worried" luhan:"sure!" and then he noticed that her dress was ruined, he said:"I'll drive you back!"
minah:"what?" luhan:"remember! the manager isn't here and you're a celebrity, it would be hard for you to take a taxi" minah smiled and thanked him,

they headed to the car, minah was embarassed it was her first time to get in a boy's car, luhan smiled to her friendly which makes her more comfortable she smiled back.
they were quiet for awhile and then luhan said:"do you want to eat something before we go, I'm so hungry"
minah:"sure! as you'd like"
luhan:"great!"
minah:"but... wouldn't it be a problem if anyone saw us"
luhan:"don't worry! I've a friend who has a small shop, people don't come there often"
minah:"I see!"
Luhan drove there, and then he came out of the car and called his freind:"myung-soo!"
myung-soo:"ah! luhan, you came"
luhan:"today, I am with another person"
myung-soo:"who? your girlfriend"
luhan didn't answer and just smiled to him and then called minah:"minahah! you can come"
minah got out the car, she looked so elegant and beautiful from far and when she went to
them and bowed to myung-soo he said:"oh! D.I.A.M.O.N.D... you're 
D.I.A.M.O.N.D right?"
Minah laughed and said:"yes, glad to meet you"
myung-soo hurried and brang a paper and a pen and asked for her sign, she signed to him while he was whispering to luhan:"wah! you're really something! next time bring hana with you,ok!"
luhan shook his head then told minah:"let's enter before someone sees us"
minah nodded and the both of them got into the shop, they ate ramen, luhan was eating so
fast that minah was looking at him surprisingly and because he was so cute. he finished his
bowl, and when he looked at seohyun, he found that she didn't eat anything

"why aren't you eating? and looking at me instead" he asked.
minah:"I'm not hungry, you can eat mine as well"
luhan:"it's ok! I'm full"
minah:"no you're sick and didn't eat anything yesterday, just eat it, think of it as a mother order"
luhan:"yes, I understand,ummah!"
he took the bowl and ate it"
and then an old couple entered the shop and passed by luhan and minah and said:"wah!you look so cute together, you will make a great couple in the future"
luhan smiled to them and they went
minah blushed:"let's go if you finished, I've cf shooting today"
luhan:"cf? what kind of cf"
minah:"the face shop!"
luhan:"the face shop? exo k is doing it as well"
minah:"yes!"
 luhan went to pay until myung-soo told him:"it's ok! this time is my treat, because you brang a beautiful women here"
luhan:"oh! so strange from myung-soo, ok then take care!"
they went back, luhan drove minah to 
D.I.A.M.O.N.D's dorm and waved goodbye to her


D.I.A.M.O.N.D 'S DORM:
they were all so worried sitting in one room until seohyun arrived. they all turned to her, she said:"I'm home" and got in.
hyemi:"yah! minah ah! where were you?"
minah:"sorry for making you guys worried, I was locked in the practice room"
hyemi:"what? were you alone?"
minah:"no! hopefully, there was luhan too"
jasmine:"what? luhan? did you spend all the night in the practice room...with luhan?"
minah lazily:"unnie! I'm so tired, please don't keep on questioning me"
hana then said:"did you eat anything?"
minah:"ah?!... no!"
hana:"come I've already made breakfast"
minah:"ah! thank you I'll take a shower first"
hanbyul:"but shouldn't you call lay first, he must be so worried"
minah:"lay? does he know that"
jasmine:"of course! he even went to look for you"
minah:"did he?...ok I'll call him"
minah went to her room and charged her phone she then called lay, he picked up directly
minah:"oh! were you waiting for my call?"
lay:"what're you talking about? don't you know how worried I was!" (he yelled)
minah:"mianhé! my phone went out of battery and I was locked in the pracice room...with luhan"(she barely said)
lay:"luhan?! then he was with you"
minah:"yes, and please take care of him because he was so sick yesterday"
lay:"ah! sure!"
minah:"then, bye I still have to take a shower and eat"
lay:"oh! take care"
minah:"yes" she was about to end the call unti lay said:
"wait! minah ah!.....I...saranghé"
minah was shocked and happy in the same time
minah stuttered:"...me too!"
she hanged up and went to take a shower while singing, and when jasmine entered the
room,she heard her singing:"weird! why is she so happy?"



A u t h o r ' s n o t e : So fast, right?! hahaha I hope you enjoyed :)) 

Don't forget to subscribe and comment please.