o22

♧ D.I.A.M.O.N.D ♧
 

When Minah and luhan exited the hospital, she suddenly felt weird and looked back at the hospital.

luhan: "what is it?"

Minah: "nothing..let's go.."

They were walking back to the house until luhan stopped and said: "ah! Right! gongxi.."

Minah:"she's still there?"

luhan: "Minah..You know the way back right? Sorry I need to go see her, she might be worried"

Minah nodded and luhan left.

Gongxi was still waiting there, and when luhan was running suddenly it started raining, Minah was walking alone and she got all wet, luhan kept running until he got to gongxi, it already got dark, luhan called:"GONGXI!!"

gongxi:"luhan!! You’re here!" luhan went to her and said:"fool! Why are you waiting here?"

gongxi:"just...I was waiting for you" luhan:"hurry! You’ll get wet and catch a cold"

Meanwhile, Minah arrived at luhan's house, his mother opened the door and Minah fainted, because she was all wet and the band got wet so the water got to her injury.

luhan's mother slowly took her to her room and covered her.

At that time, luhan turned his back to gongxi so that they went home until she back-held him and said:"I love you luhan, please don't go to her"

luhan got surprised:"gongxi?!!"

gongxi:"I can't stand seeing you with her”

luhan turned to her and said: “listen gongxi..I’m sorry, for not loving you the way you do, and thank you for loving me. But…”

gongxi:”Don’t…I got it” luhan smiled and said: "are you sure?!!”gongxi nodded: "at least, I’m still your friend! Right? ” luhan: "of course! Now let’s go home, friend” they covered theirselves with luhan’s jacket so they don’t get wet with rain and they walked back home, 

luhan:”goodnight” gongxi waved goodbye to luhan as they reached her house, while luhan just got back home

luhan:”I’m home”

luhan’s mother: ”hurry! Minah…”

luhan:”what’s with her?”

He put his bag at the floor and ran to her room; he saw her lying in the bed mumbling lay’s name, he slowly approached her and sit in the chair beside her and said: «sorry! I couldn’t protect you...”

Minah was sweating a lot, so he put a wet towel on her forehead, and stayed beside her all night, until Minah woke up after dreaming of lay and screamed:”LAY!” the towel fell down, she held it and saw luhan laying his head on her bed, she smiled, held his hand and got back to sleep peacefully

Next morning, luhan’s mother entered ’s room to wake her up

Minah woke up, she was feeling dizzy, luhan’s mother gave her soup and said:”luhan prepared it for you” Minah:”luhan!!”

"I know right, he’s not good at cooking yet he did his best” She replied.

Minah tasted the soup and asked: "where is luhan?”

”I don’t know, he didn’t tell me” Luhan's mother answered.

Meanwhile, luhan went to the hospital to visit lay

At lay’s room

Luhan:”lay..I’ve something to tell you…”

Lay: "no! I’ll go first hyung! Please” luhan nodded

Lay: "it might be uncomfortable to answer but please answer me honestly…luhan, you….do you love Minah?” luhan was surprised to hear that and replied after a long pause:”sorry…”

Lay:” it’s ok! I’m not angry; I was just playing with her, nothing much!”

luhan's expression changed:”eh?!”

lay: “she’s fool to believe in me, right? She’s not my type also,you…”

luhan got mad and raised his voice "LAY!!!!”

Lay smiled and said: "I got my revenge at least before I die!”

Luhan then recalled that day...

Flash-back

 luhan:"it's ok! I understand... you in the fact love Minah...I've purposely yelled at her to see your reaction I wanted to confirm that you love her! hehe it looks like you really do love her"he then hit lay's shoulder and smiled.

End of Flash-Back

 

lay:"can you promise me one thing hyung?"

"Mhm" Luhan nodded.

"...No matter what happens don't leave her, if Minah had to marry someone but me I really hope that it would be you"  Lay continued as he shed a tear

"what are you talking about right now? You..."luhan started to get cut off by Lay: "hyung...please...protect her!"

That was the last word he said before closing his eyes forever, luhan noticed that his heartbeats stopped and quickly called the doctor as he waited outside the room.

By that time Minah was making lunch for luhan happily to thank him for taking care of her

until luhan called her

"hello! luhan!!!" She picked up the phone.

luhan:"Minah Ah!! I..."

Minah:"I'm making lunch today, don't be late"

luhan:"Minah, what I wanted to say is..." Minah:"ah right! thank you for the soup it helped me a lot and..." luhan:"LEE MINAH LISTEN TO ME!!"

Minah:"what is it oppah?!"

luhan:"Lay...." her eyes widned

Minah gulped"..what is it with lay?"

luhan:"this might be the last time you see him"

Minah paused for awhile then stuttered:"it's not time for jokes.."

luhan:"I'm telling you the truth, he's dying"

Minah didn't realize just to see a tear falling down her cheek :"yah! luhan if you're kidding I'll.."

luhan:"I'm at the hospital, hurry"

Minah quickly left the house and took a taxi to the hospital.

Before she arrived the doctor went to luhan:"sorry to say that...but, he....died"

luhan:"are you saying the truth?" Minah heard them and came out running, she was out of breath:"doctor...lay, he's okay right?" she started crying:"please tell me so, doctor, lay is still alive"

the doctor replied:"I'm sorry!" and left them

Minah was crying so much, luhan:"Minah stop please, you shouldn't do this"

Minah:"luhan, did you know?.." luhan: "Minah listen to me first..."

she slapped him right in the face while shedding tears:"I'm so disappointed on you, I hope that this would be our last meeting...lu..han"

she glared at him then left him there, Luhan gazed at her as she left and fell on his knees.

when Minah left, she directly went to the airport back to seoul.

Meanwhile, luhan went to his house, he found lunch prepared, he sat and start eating from Minah's food while crying.

Next morning, Minah arrived to seoul and directly went to exo's dorm, suho opened the door, she looked so exhausted

suho:"what is it? Minah why are you here"

Minah:"can I get in first?"

suho:"sure! they all are at the guest room",Minah entered the house and went to exo, she sat in a chair opposing exo's members

Minah:"mhm...what I came for is...lay! he..."

kris:"there's no use to talk about him, he was the one leaving us anyway"

suho:"hyung! please don't inturrupt her talk"

Minah continued:"he had a disease and knew that he'll die within a time limit of 1 year, that's why he left the group and you couldn't hear anything about him, yesterday...was his last day"

suho:"Minah ah! what're you saying?" Minah:"sorry! I didn't know too"

kris:"what about luhan, did he know, is that why he went back to china"

Minah put her head down and said:"....I need to go now"

she stood up willing to go, until kris said:"wait! didn't I ask you a question?"

Minah:"if you're that curious, ask him yourself, I also have nothing to do with him"and left

kris got angry:"that girl!!!" xiumin:"ENOUGH! please stop, it's not time for you to do this,"

kris calmed down.When Minah went out exo's dorm she was crying and called Hana.

Hana:"hello! who's with me?"

Minah:"unnie...."

Hana:"Minah! what's with your voice?"

Mianh:"can I see you?"

they both met at the amusement park as Minah requested

Hana:"why were you crying?"

Minah:"this place was the first place we went to together...I mean me and lay"

Hana:"I can't get to what you want to say"

Minah:"at that time, he really cared...about me"

Hana:"Minah...talk clearer"

Minah:"starting today, he will be looking at me from there"

she looked at the sky

Hana:"it can't be. Lay..."

Minah:"yes, he left all of us, that punk, he can't even say goodbye" she tried her best but tears fell again

Minah:"what do I do? I'm really nothing without him"

Hana led Minah's head on her shoulder and said:"it's ok! unni is still with you, don't be afraid"

Minah:"unni! I... I hurted someone, someone who's so important to me, I can't forgive myself because of that"

Hana:"he can forgive you as well....if you really were important to him"

 


1 year later, it was lay's 1 anniversary of his death, Minah went to china to see lay, she was holding red flowers and while she was walking, she bumped to someone and her flowers all fell down,

Minah:"aish! they're all ruined" he helped her holding them and when she looked at him, he was luhan.

Minah:"oppah!..."

luhan:"Minah ah!"

they walked together to lay's grave and while facing him

luhan:"mhm....well...1 year ago lay asked me for something"

Minah stared at him confused.

luhan:"his last words were:*Protect her* from that day I treasured those words and couldn't get them out of my mind"

Minah still looking at him

luhan sighed:"Minah! will you...go on a date with me?"

he closed his eyes because he was afraid she'll refuse, and when he slowly opened them he saw her smiling non-stop

luhan:"yah!... say something...are you asking me to read your face?"

Minah:"pff!! I thought that you're good at that, but seems like you should hear it to be satisfied" luhan was surprised he thought that she'll confess or something until...

Minah:"luhan..................you're fool" she stretched her tongue at him and ran away,

he ran after her;"yah! Lee Minah!!!"

"Babo!!" She repeated continuously.

La Fin


SnowGirl's Note: The end... Sorry For the super late update, I hadn't time to update because I was busy with school and my other fanfics! Hope you enjoyed, I half-cried when I was writing about Kris' part, that he was the one in Lay's place but of course Kris will live longer, right? Thanks for reading annyeong