o1O

♧ D.I.A.M.O.N.D ♧

 


hana and luhan sat at the dinning table,

luhan was curious about what she's going to say, because he's not close to her, they only greet each other nothing more,

hana smiled:"it's awkward, right? talking with a stranger"
luhan:"yes, kind of"(using honorific)
hana:"it's ok! don't use honorific, since we're the same age"
luhan:"I'll try! then, what is that you wanted to talk to me about?"
hana:"don't know, just...I am not feeling well today, wanted to have a conversation with someone..."
luhan"...about lay?"
hana was surprised:"you...how did you know?"
luhan:"today when I saved you, you kept on repeating his name!"
hana:"you.. saved me?"
luhan:"yes, you thought it was lay!"
hana blushed and put her head down
luhan:" it's ok! I won't tell anyone, it's a secret"
hana:"but..."
luhan:"just make sure minah doesn't notice, she would be more hurted than you"
hana blinked at him.
luhan"she doesn't like to hurt people, she would hurt  herself than hurting people
and also you're her unni so how would she be like if she knew"

he was smiling when talking about her.

hana:"you seem to know her more than I do!"

luhan:"it's just an experience!.... but aren't you guys close?"
hana:"close?... everyone envied us since school days, we were neighborders and were together in trainee days, we also attended the same middle school, I was the only one who talks to her, she was so quiet that people disliked her. so you can say that I am the sister she couldn't have and also her family treated me like their daughter after my mother left me, I was with her in every moment of her life"

 

she stayed queit for awhile and then a tear dropped in her cheeks.
hana:"...why? why should it be minah, if only..."
luhan:"you're just hurting yourself and hurting them as well, you should just give up if you want her happiness"
hana:"he's the first.... he's the first thing I wanted to have in my life"(with tears all over her face)
luhan:"thing? if you think of him as a thing, then are you willing of taking him from her?"
hana stood up from her seat:"aren't you being a bit harsh?"
she wiped her tears and said:"If it is for minah I can do anything, I hope you can put this in mind. And sorry for taking your time"
she wanted to go to her room until minah came and said:"unnie! are you better now?"
hana didn't show her face because her eyes were swollen and said:"yes, thanks"
and went.

minah:"bwoya!! what's going with her...ah! luhan oppa you're here too"
luhan:"yes, I'm tired, goodnight!" he just said and went as well.
minah:"Huh!! oppah! aish! what's wrong with everyone today, strange!!"
she just drank water and went back to sleep.



next day luhan and sehun woke up and got ready. minah
 was so sleepy and got down stairs rubbing her eyes.

minah:"ah! good morning! how was your night?"
luhan and sehun:"good, thanks"
minah:"you're having breakfast with us today, right?"
luhan:"it's ok! we'll just have it out"

minah:"NO! you can't! today's my turn to cook, you guys should at least taste my cooking, will you?"
luhan:"if it is like that, then it's an ok from me"
sehun:"me too"

minah:"really?!! ok! I should hurry then"
she went to the kitchen and was talking to herself:"what should I cook?"
luhan was watching her and smiling, she then turned to them and said:"ah! do you love sweet potatoes?"
sehun and luhan nodded, seohyun:"good!"
luhan:"but...why goguma? in the early morning!"

minah cutely:"come to think about it, I can only cook it well, hhh! why? don't you like it?!!"
luan:"NO! just..."

minah:"great then!!" she started preparing until hana came out, she was so lively and said:"oh! good morning everyone"
luhan turned his head to her, he felt so bad for hurting her yesterday
hana:"I'll help you out today, since we've guests"

minah:"you guys can watch T.V while we prepare breakfast"
sehun and luhan:"sure!!"
they went to the resting room and opened the T.V, it was mnet wide news they were talking about a scandal of kris with an actress
luhan angrily:"again! he should be more careful, this might end the group, aish!!"

minah and hana went to them to see what happened
minah:"what is it?"
luhan:"sorry for being loud"
hana and 
minah:"no problem"
sehun:"it's about kris hyung he got in a scandal with actress kim soeun"
hana:"kim soeun? ah! soeun! I had a cf with her, we're pretty close, but why kris?"
luhan:"her life would be ruined if she trusted him, I think that she's the fourth"
hana:"how annoying? he finds it easy to hurt girls' feelings! how annoying!" luhan looked at her

minah whispered:"hana unnie!"
luhan:"it's ok! we think so too!"
sehun:"it smells like something is burning"

minah:"ah goguma!!!"
they both hurried to the kitchen

minah:"oh! it's all ruined"
hana:"is there any kimchi left from what your mother prepared"

minah:"mhm!!a little"
hana:"good, let's let them eat it and prepare something else"
sehun and luhan helped them prepare the table
there were only the fourth of them. sehun and luhan across hana and 
minah
minah:"so bad!!!you couldn't eat my food"
luhan smiled and take some of the burned goguma and eat it:"wah! it's delecious even though it's burned"

minah:"it's ok, you don't have to to comfort me, I know.."
he feeded her some when she was still talking, she was shocked
luhan:"how is it?"

minah:"mhm! you can eat it! haha!"
luhan:"see!! your cooking is good, next time maybe we'll be able to taste it unburned" and smiled to her, she smiled back.
hana:"do you guys have schedule?"
sehun:"me and exok have magazines to shoot"
luhan:"I only need to practice"

minah:"nothing for me!"
hana:"I have to go, I've drama filming

minah:"today again! anyway hwaiting!"
hana:"thank, bye guys"
luhan:"we shall go as well, thank u for everything"
minah;"yes! anyeong!!"
she waved goodbye to them and the three of them left,



exo's dorm suho was with lay having breakfast:
suho:"WHAT?DATING?YOU?MINAH?"
lay:"yah! calm down"
suho:"daebak!(means great, or good), but , is it ok?what if the company knew?"
lay:"I know , We must be careful"
suho:"anyway, do you know where's sehun, he isn't in his room"
lay:"something came up so he and luhan spent the night at D.I.A.M.O.N.D sunbaenim's houe"
suho:"WHAT?D.I.M.O.N.D'S DORM?you sure have a lot of surprises today! but we've a magazine shooting!"
lay:"do you? then call him!"
suho sent him a message:"sehunah! where are you? hurry and come better than you got late"
sehun reply:"ok! hyung! we're in our way"

shinee's dorm
key was preparing breakfast while taemin and minho were in the resting room, minho was thinking deeply
taemin;"hyung! can I use your phone to make a call? mine is out of battery!"
minho didn't hear him
taemin:"hyung!!! HYUNG!!"
minho:"AISH!! so annoying!!" he yelled at taemin and went out the house
taemin:"bwoya!!!"
key:"you can use mine"
taemin:"oh! thanks"
key then went to minho, he was standing out, key approached him:"Are you ok?"
minho:"yes!"
key:"you know that if you wanted to talk I am always here for you, right?" minho smiled to him
minho:"I got rejected"
key:"huh!!! Are you kidding me?"
minho:"by minah"
key:"what? minah?you...love minah?!!"
minho:"I shouldn't anymore, because I need to wish her happiness"
key:"did she say that to you?"
minho:"she didn't have to... it seems like her heart belongs to lay, not me"
key:"lay?...are you sure?"
minho nodded
key:"mhm...sorry! I am not good at comforting others"
minho smiled:"it's ok i'm relieved now that I talked to you"
key:"great! let's have breakfast....and I think that you should appologize to taemin, he might have been hurted by your words"
minho just nodded


D.I.M.O.N.D's dorm at 11:00 a.m

minah was laying in her bed looking at her phone waiting for a call from lay, until jasmine saw her.
jasmine:"why are you so down?"

minah:"he didn't call me"
jasmine:"why you two? if he didn't call you, you should call him!"
minah:"right!! ok then!"
she put the phone in her ears until it rungs on her ears she checked and found that it was lay
jasmine laughed and said:"this summer I'll have a lot of fun with you guys"
minah:"unnie!!"

jasmine:"ok ok! just pick up the phone he'll lost patience"
minah fixed her voice and answered:"yeoboseyeo!"
lay:"ah! minah ah!! how are you doing?"

minah:"well,and you?"
lay:"I am so tired from practicing"

minah:"really!!!then mind if I help you got energy!"
lay:"what?"

minah:"leave it to me!"
she hunged up and went directly to the kitchen, jasmine watched her leaving and laughed


minah prepared a lot of delecious food and a cake where she painted a smiley face :) and wrote hwaiting lay!" she then wore a beautiful pink dress and tied up her hair, she was longing for meeting lay, and left the house



sm practice room:

there were all of exo members, they practiced until 12:30 and went to eat dinner but luhan wasn't hungry and kept on practicing.

he was sweating so much, so he took off his shirt and then minah knocked the door and entered she then
was surprised by that look, she turned her head and said:"sorry!"
luhan quickly put on his shirt and asked her in
luhan:"what're you doing entering boys' practice room?"

minah:"sorry!"
luhan:"just joking!but why're you here"
they both sitted at the ground resting their backs at the wall

minah:"I came to see lay!" she blushed
luhan smiled unknowningly and said:"cute!!"

minah's eyes grew wide, luhan noticed that and tried to change the subject.
luhan:"I am so hungry!!"

minah:"didn't you have dinner ?"
luhan:"no!!"
she was holding a dinner box and luhan saw it
luhan:"is there food there?"

minah:"huh?!! yes!" she didn't how to react
luhan:"can I eat some, please! I am hungry"

minah:"oh! sure!"
luhan opened it and ate some rice cake and said:"wah! so delecious! did you make it?"

minah nodded, she felt so heartbroken because she wanted lay to eat it not luhan
luhan then wanted to take another bite until he saw the cake where she wrote lay's name, he receded
 and said:"those...was it for lay?"

minah:"mhm....."
luhan's mind:*why do I suddenly want that name to be my name instead*

he puts away the dinner box
luhan:"if you only told me..."

minah:"I..." and then the other exo m members entered laughing together, lay was in the lead and when he saw minah and lay, he said:"minah ah! you're here"
minah stood up and said:"oh! lay-gun! I came to cheer you up but I see that you're all full of energy"
luhan turned his head and drank some water
lay:"let's go out!"

minah:"it's ok! we shouldn't go out! it would be troublesome if someone saw us"
lay:"right! then what about getting something to drink"

minah:"ah! sure" minah looked once more at luhan and went with lay
xiumin saw the dinner box and said:"oh! you had dinner already! who brings you this!"
luhan didn't reply and just stayed quiet.

A u t h o r ' s n o t e : I'm sorry if there are grammar mistakes, English is not my 1st language, Oh! it seems luhan started to have feelings to Minah :o Subscribe and comment love ya