Fiction by: B2ST -songfic by azn_is_amazin [rated H]

Songfic Collaboration Thing, Everyone Join In! Read For More! :D

Tags: , songfic, oneshot, jongkey, , 

Characters: Kim Jonghyun, Kim Kibum, Key, Jjong, Lee Jinki, Onew,

Description: a songfic inspired by the song fiction. Warning, contains ual content;)

...

Jonghyun sits in his study for many hours at a time. He stares at the picture frames on the walls, his story spread out for him to reminisce. There's pictures of SHINee everywhere, posters grouped together. Also, a sole picture of him and Key sitting together. The picture was in black and white, Jonghyun wasn't as buff as he was after he served in the military. He wondered what Key would look like when he came back. 

Key.

It pained him badly to think about him. Most of the SHINee members were off in the military now, him and Onew being the only ones who had done it much earlier. 

"I will rewrite it again, our story will not end. I will bury the fact that reality is seeping into my skin for now."

Jonghyun had promised he would stay loyal until Key resurfaced from the military. So many girls would kill to be with him, but he only had eyes for one person on the planet. 

He twiddled his thumbs and looked to the picture where he was wearing his own military uniform. The picture was taken the day he left. He had never been happier to see Key, who was behind the camera, and his smile emanated warmth. Jonghyun let a tear slip from his eye. 

"I can't leave your sweet presence. There is no such thing as an end for us..."

He set his head down on his crossed arms and felt a sleepiness wash over him. 

...

RING RING RING 

Jonghyun picked up his phone, answering groggily. "Annesayho?" 

"Jonghyun, It's me Onew." 

"Mhm."

"Hey I was wondering maybe we should throw a party for Key. He's getting out of the military in 2 weeks, and I didn't want to throw him a party since Minho and Taemin would still be gone. But when they get back we can throw them a party too. How does that sound?" 

Jonghyun smiled into the phone. 

"That sounds great. I can't wait till he's back."

...

It seemed like the next two weeks were some of the hardest Jonghyun had since Key had left. Everywhere he went he felt distraught and dazed. 

"I can't leave your sweet prescence."

He awoke, finally, it was the day of Key's arrival. He took a shower, reminiscing the time him and Key had spent in the shower such a long time ago. He smiled and felt that  gaping hole in his heart again.

"Right now, there are only happy stories here. The very happy stories of just the two of us. (different from reality)"

He blow dryed his hair, and shaved the stubble from his face. Then dressed in some dark jeans and a puffy jacket. It was mighty cold outside. 

Arriving at Onew's house, he felt a strange euphoria even though Key still had a few hours to arrive. 

"Jonghyun!" Onew cried out as he opened the door. He threw his arms around him in an embrace and pulled him inside. 

"Thanks for coming to help me out. His parents are going to pick him up at the airport, so they left the decorating to me." 

Jonghyun nodded, he would help with decorating but he couldn't help but think how incredibly lucky Key's parents were gonna be. They got to see Key first, and embrace him finally.

Onew handed Jonghyun a few sparkly streamers and they began twirling them up on the walls. Onew began to sing under his voice, a sweet melody  of JoJo and then Jonghyun smiled and joined him in singing. Since SHINee was on a small hiatus until the boys returned from their civic duty, it was nice to just sing with Onew. 

Onew opened the fridge, a few of Key's closer friends chatting in the living room and showed Jonghyun the snacks he had made. "Those look deli-" Jonghyun began, but then he heard something that made his ears perk up.

The creaking of the front door and Key's Umma greeting everyone. "Key's Here!" she cried out and Jonghyun immediatley dashed from the kitchen. Everyone was smiling towards the door, but Jonghyun's face was purely troubled. He looked to the door, Key's dad dragging a suitcase through the door. and then... It seemed like his heart stopped beating. Key stepped through the doorway. He was wearing a hoodie, slim jeans, new sneakers. and he was looking down. 

Jonghyun felt a gasp escape him as he saw Key's hair a natural color and shorn closely to his head and that's when Key looked up. His lips spread into a huge smile and his eyes crinkled lightly. "Jonghyun." he said with sincerity.

Jonghyun rushed forward and threw his arms around Key. He lifted him clear into the air and smiled hugely. "Omo Key I missed you!" Key began to blush lightly and he wanted to wrap his legs around Jonghyun's waist but everyone was still watching. 

"I can't never let you go from my embrace."

He asserted next to Jonghyun and left an arm around the boy, and smiled towards everyone. "Thanks for coming tonight!" he said bowing lightly. Everyone cried out greetings and then Key turned slightly to find Jonghyun staring at him closely. "What are you doing?" Key laughed and Jonghyun just smiled. "I've missed you so much is all."

Onew dragged everyone to the kitchen to eat and Jonghyun sat next to Key, closely, letting his hand rest in Key's lap. Key smiled and ate his food heartily. It had been so long since he had eaten quality food. Jonghyun hardly picked at his food, but managed to finish it before Key and then he continued to watch Key eat, and answer everyone's questions, absorbing all his words. 

"I'm happy we are together."

Jonghyun couldn't make the smile leave his face. Everyone slowly began to disperse from the table and Jjong let his hand caress Key's thigh slowly. It had bulked up, much more muscle down there. There was probably abs underneath his hoodie. Jonghyun's felt a rush of heat. He couldn't wait to see. Once they were alone at the table, Key pushed his plate away lightly and leaned into Jonghyun. God, it felt so good to be there again. 

"Jonghyun." Key whispered.

"mhm?" 

"I love you." Key said quietly

"Love you too." Jonghyun replied and wrapped his arms around him warmly. Key set an arm on top of Jonghyun's and sighed. "It was so hard to be without you."

"I know just how you feel."

Key smiled half-heartedly and turned to him. Their faces were close, close enough to see the small veins in their eyes. Close enough to kiss. Jonghyun leaned forward a bit, lip brushing Key's. Key moved back a bit. "Someone might see." he said, looking around the room. "Right, I forgot." Jonghyun apoligized and then Key suddenly leaned forward and pecked him on the lips, sending a happy jolt through Jonghyun. "Tonight we can do whatever we want."

"I can't wait."

...

Everyone was finally leaving, wishing Key the best of luck and complimenting Onew for his food. Even Key's parents embraced him one last time and told him to come visit soon. Key agreed and kissed his mother on the forehead, and then his father shook hands with Jonghyun and they left. The last ones to go. Onew was already going to his bedroom. "Hey Onew? What should we do about this mess?" Jonghyun asked. Onew yawned and checked his watch. 

"It's too late, let's clean it tommorrow morning." Key and Jonghyun agreed and then they looked to the door. Jonghyun strode up to it and swung it wide open. "Well Key, it was nice seeing you." Key's expression fell and he stared at Jonghyun in disbelief. "Are you kidding me?!" he cried and Jonghyun laughed. "I'm just kidding babe." Jonghyun laughed and closed the door again. He rushed forward and met Key's lips in a kiss, feeling what he had missed for so long. Key let out a slow breath and kissed him back, hand groveling in Jonghyun's hair. Tongue brushing his lips. 

Jonghyun let out a shaky breath and pushed Key against the door. He looked into his eyes, almost content with just holding Key in his arms. But they both knew they wanted more. After so long of being apart it was almost as if they were kissing for the first time again. As they moved their lips against each other they rediscovered the sensation it brought all the way down to their navel. Key, who was having the moment overtake him let out an airy moan, hitching his long leg onto Jonghyun's waist. 

Jonghyun made a ravenous noise deep in his throat and ground into his body hotly, making Key moan again. He smiled and kissed Key on the collar bone, lightly and toying with Key's belt loops. Just as he remembered it, Key reacted pleasurably and made fists in Jonghyun's hair. 

"Omo, you don't know how often I dreamed of that while I was gone." Key spoke in a murky dark voice and Jonghyun became aware of how much Key's voice turned him on. "You won't have to dream about it anymore." Jonghyun breathed into his neck and they were pushing each other slowly until they arrived to the doorway of the guest bedroom. Key pulled Jonghyun in and shut the door with his foot, hardly releasing his hard grip on Jonghyun's shirt. Jonghyun immediatley leaned down for a kiss and moaned into Key's mouth as Key rubbed against his sensitive arousal. 

"Take it all off." Jonghyun demanded, wanting to see the military-chiseled body already. Key cocked his eyebrows and pulled his hoodie off, then a long sleeve shirt. By now Jonghyun could see the well defined muscles rippled across his abdomen under the tank top. He let his hands roam, feeling, touching, memorizing every dip and curve. "Do you like it?" Key asked timidly, shedding the black tank. Jonghyun began to set wet kisses all along his abs, up in the dip of his chest, and then ending with a kiss on Key's soft lips. "I love it."

Key practically ate every part of Jonghyun's body as he shed his many layers of clothes, his body a shiny sheen from the way his body was heating up. He rubbed Jonghyun's bulge and Jjong rolled into the bed, opening his arms to Key. Key smiled hugely and pounced on him, kissing and groping his way up to the moment Jjong entered him with a slow . He felt his neck stiffen at the steady building pressure and he let out a shaky breath through grittted teeth. "Are you alright?" Jjong asked, staying perfectly still inside of him. 

"Of course." Key said after convincing his body to relax. The way his mind controlled his body was miraculous, and he felt the control slip almost instantaneously as Jjong began to in moderatley. ", I forgot how it would feel." Key moaned. "I'll refresh your memory." Jjong moaned and in quicker. 

Key felt lightheaded as his lungs demanded for air so quickly. His upper back was pressed into the headboard, the rustling of the sheets being the only noise emanating from the bed. But the noises from Key and Jonghyun invaded the whole room. Key threw a hand on the headboard as well and rolled his hips towards Jonghyun who was not only searching for Key's sweet spot, but also pumping thoughtfully. Key threw his head back, letting out a loud moan as Jonghyun hit it. His spot that made him quiver and beg for more. "Please, don't stop." he cried and Jonghyun lipcked his lips as he concentrated on the spot, his s becoming more than Key could bear. "AHN, YEH! YEH!" he was crying out and came into Jonghyun's hand grip, his hips shuddering and sending that fabulous sensation up his spine. "Yehh.." he carried on. Jonghyun smiled and kissed him heatedly then set back to work, holding one of Key's legs lightly and ing in repeatedly. 

Key continued to moan, giving Jjong eargasm's with the way he pronounced his hangul, dripping with lust. Jjong groaned and started to slow. "Do you want me to pull out?" he asked Key, knowing Key preffered to deal with outside messes only. Key shook his head roughly. "Hell no, I wanna feel every bit of you inside." Jjong moaned again at his words and let a few long s take over as he came inside Key, his hand on Key's gripping tightly. "I Love.. You Key." Jjong huffed and lay next to him. 

"We are together, (fiction in fiction in fiction) Now is the start. (fiction in fiction in fiction) There is no end. (fiction in fiction in fiction)" 

*If you liked it, be sure to check out my other stuff.*

link to my profile-

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/16325

And if you want your story featured as well, please read the foreword!