First Kiss: An FT Island Songfic BY: MBLEAST_Kissme

Songfic Collaboration Thing, Everyone Join In! Read For More! :D
Tags: cheondoong   leejoon   mblaq   mir   oneshot   seungho   thunder  

Characters: [MBLAQ] Lee Joon, Mir, Seungho, Cheon Doong, G.O and You

Description: A oneshot about you and Joon.

Foreword: Will it be as exciting as it is in movies  The first time our lips touch  I think we're going to meet again tomorrow  Why is my heart already beating so fast  and feeling like it'll explode  Will it be like cotton candy, I wonder, I imagine it through closed eyes  Is she imagining the same thing as well  right now? 

Oh- ye  I think it'll be sweet like candy  Somehow I think I'll even smell acacia  I worry that I'll get addicted to that smell  But the thing that worries me the most, no one would believe but  I've never kissed anyone before 

Should I turn my head like in the movies  How will I breathe after our lips touch  I worry about that too  When should I close my eyes, what about my nose  Exactly how long should it go on, I really don't know 

Oh- no  If it's sweet like candy  I'm going to stay like that for a long time  Even if I get high off her lips I'll stay up the whole night  Should I confess to her first since she might not like me being unexperienced?  To tell you the truth you're the first time I'll kiss someone  A long time after I stayed up all night worrying about that  We finally brought our lips together in the deep night 

Oh- ye  More sugary than a lemon  I really couldn't move a bit  I froze as I got high off the happiness  Why am I so thankful and relieved for this unexperienced girl  I'll promise, Forever I'll kiss only you  I'll kiss only you

-First Kiss by FT Island

Lee Joon/Changsun

Song: First Kiss by FT Island

------------------------------------------------------------

 

I think it'll be sweet like candy  Somehow I think I'll even smell acacia 

“Joon,” her voice drifts across the beach.

He ruffles his shaggy hair and a lop side smile spreads across his face.

“Joon,” her voice is closer, “You are coming in aren’t you?”

He exhales and looks up at her, eyebrows hidden by his hair.

“You haven’t even gotten changed yet,” he watches the tips of her lips curl into a smile.

“Ah well,” he shuts his eyes and lies down on his back, “I guess I haven’t.”

I worry that I'll get addicted to that smell  But the thing that worries me the most, no one would believe but-

There’s a yank and suddenly Joon feels a warm breeze tickle his skin, “Lazy .”

She stands there triumphantly in her swimmers holding his shirt. A rashie covers her cossie and Joon wishes that the first layer of clothing would just disappear. She reminds him that either way she’d still be covered because of her tankini and anyway, the sun is still hot even in the afternoon.

He hugs himself tightly and looks up at her in mock horror, “You’re so….dirty….”

“Idiot,” she laughs in English and hits him over the head with his own shirt.

Joon pouts but gives in and kicks off his shoes which land in the sand beneath them. Since he’s already in his board shorts, he makes a beeline toward the water.

 

-I've never kissed anyone before 

He feels water pool around his ankles and then she comes running behind him, “Hey!”

Joon tries not to grin but his face is already breaking out into one, it’s like a reflex action when he’s with her. He wades in the water until he feels it get up to his waist and then he looks out at the never ending stream of water. The sea is flat and the waves seem to have retired for the day, leaving the two of them on an empty beach in peace. He goes out a bit more so the water settles around his biceps.

“Lee Changsun,” he loves the way she pronounces the L in his name, it just makes him laugh, “Lee-“

There’s a loud splash followed by a few colourful words and the attractive idol spins around to face the girl he admires. Joon chortles and a long stream of clear liquid shoots out of his nose and into the water as he laughs. She’s making her way towards him, the water halfway up her stomach and the front of her is soaking wet (as a result from falling flat into the water). He watches the water creep higher and higher up her body until the water is almost above her shoulders.

“So….I’m guessing that growing up here gave you water skills like that,” he chuckles.

She rolls her eyes and pushes the water to make small waves, causing Joon’s nose mucus to glide away from them, “Whatever….body fluid idol,” she teases.

“Y-Yah,” Joon suddenly feels very aware of how red his face has gone. He turns his head away and attempts to calm his breathing.

 

Should I turn my head like in the movies  How will I breathe after our lips touch 

 

“Hey,” he feels her hand rest gently on his arm. Joon gazes down at the girl in front of him. He thinks about how weird he always feels whenever he’s with her how free and light headed he feels how his body reacts how he’s more prone to sweating and how-

-how she makes him smile.

She smiles, a look of amusement present and splashes him softly with water, “You ok there? You tend to zone out a little on me.”

“Ah-Well that’s-If-Only because-I-You-We should-Cheondung,” he stammers, unsure why he brought up the group’s visual maknae.

“Mm hm,” she eyes him and laughs, her eyes forming crescents as the setting sun hits her face.

Joon’s face heats up again and he dives under the water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Just ask her hyung,” Cheondung smiles warmly at Joon, “What’s the worst that’ll happen?”

“Yeah,” Mir nods, “All you gotta do is ask her to the beach. It’s not like you’re proposing.”

A familiar blush spreads across Joon’s face.

“Well not yet,” he hears G.O mock in the background.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joon feels his heart beating in his chest, hammering at his rib cage. Blood is pumping rapidly through his body and he can’t see straight. The cool water and slight current makes him loose himself. He just drifts a bit, trying to screw his head on straight.

“GAHHHH,” he breaks the surface to come up for air.

“Well then,” Joon is tempted to dive under again to calm his nerves, not that he succeeds in calming them anyway, “I hope you don’t treat every date like this.”

Warm arms come under his arms under the water and he feels a face burry itself near his neck. Fingers trace light circles on his abs and he shivers slightly.

 

I worry about that too  When should I close my eyes, what about my nose  Exactly how long should it go on, I really don't know  

 

As the sun sets, a golden glow envelopes everything in sight, making the sky seem to melt into the water. Two figures paddle around in the shallow end of the water. Joon’s eyes are barely visible and his smile reaches the corners of his ears in a comical way. She’s clinging onto him for dear life, legs wrapped around his waist and hands locking themselves around his neck. He swings her around and her face is nuzzled into the crook of his neck, warm and safe.

The light get’s even more golden as time progresses. The two have dried of completely and she’s positioned in between Joon’s splayed legs. His fingers intertwine with each other as they come around her stomach (as he’s convinced her to take off her rashie). Words are exchanged between the two bodies, barely audible over the soft hum of the ocean.

“D-Do you think,” he finally murmurs into her neck, sending vibrations throughout her body, “That….”

“That?” she closes her eyes and only focuses on his scent. His touch his voice, the way he feels the way he breathes.

“That you could ever….”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“But what if I get to nervous and can’t think of anything to say?” Joon whines after the boys have convinced him to ask her on a date (no thanks to G.O of course).

“Then,” Cheondung puts on a thinking face and reclines on the couch (as the others have given up on Joon’s stupidity and tendency to ask weird questions), “Then think of me.”

“Why?” Joon asks, genuinely confused.

“Because,” the other boy laughs, “You’ll-“

“-Remember how much I love her and how much pain I’ve put you through by guiding me through this?”

Cheondung simply blinks at Joon. It’s an answer that makes sense in Joon’s mind and Joon’s mind only, “Sure….something like that.”

Cheondung falls back on the bed and sighs. Joon leaves the room, happy with himself.

“Think of me because,” the younger boy laughs to himself, “If you think of me you won’t be able to say anything stupid,” though Cheondung reminds himself Joon always surprises them.

Seungho walks past and over hears him, wondering if Joon has rubbed off on him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“That I could ever?” she turns around to look at Joon and when he doesn’t say anything, she settles on looking at how he glows in the light.

“I-You-Well we-But maybe-You could…….Cheondung.”

“Yah!” she pushes him down so he lands on his back on the towel. She cups his face with one hand and positions the other around the back of his neck, “I’m going to have to talk to Thunder when we get back. You think about him too much!”

If it's sweet like candy  I'm going to stay like that for a long time 

Joon blushes several shades of red and reaches up to cover his face, “That’s not what I….”

“Changsun,” her tone is light and gentle as she brushes his hands away, watching as his eyes squint shut, “Lee Changsun….”

He opens one eye and then the next, “N-Ne?”

“Look at me wont you?”

All he can think about as she closes the gap in between them is how she looks.

Even if I get high off her lips I'll stay up the whole night

How she seems to radiate light.

Should I confess to her first since she might not like me being unexperienced?

How she looks when she’s smiling.

To tell you the truth you're the first time I'll kiss someone

How she feels holding onto him.

  A long time after I stayed up all night worrying about that

How she smells after coming out of the water.

We finally brought our lips together in the deep night

How she closes her eyes as she comes closer.

More sugary than a lemon

How her eyelids seem to flutter.

I really couldn't move a bit

How she her lips.

I froze as I got high off the happiness

How her breathing is slowed.

Why am I so thankful and relieved for this unexperienced girl

How everything seems to move in slow motion.

I'll promise, Forever I'll kiss only you

And then finally-

I'll kiss only you

-how she tastes

***

*If you liked it, be sure to check out MBLEAST_Kissme's other stuff.*

link to their profile-

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/30487

And if you want your story featured as well, please read the foreword! bai bai