0330-UKISS By: asiangirls [rated H]

Songfic Collaboration Thing, Everyone Join In! Read For More! :D
Tags: 

eli kiseop  ukiss    

Description:

this is a story that is inspired by the song 0330 by ukiss!!!!

...

I want to see you so badly, I can’t sleep at night

...

Kiseop couldn't sleep...

All the other members were already passed out of course. It had been a long day, and everyone was practically dead on there feet as they got back to the dorm. They had been training and recording all day. They were preparing for a comeback, but all they needed was that hit song. And it was frustrating everyone that they couldn't find it. They let out there frustrations by practicing even harder.

But still Kiseop couldn't go to bed. And if he wanted to he could blame it on stress, or that he missed his old members to much... But then he would just be lying if he said that. The reason he couldn't sleep, the reason he couldn't eat, is because he missed HIM. He missed him so badly it hurt.  They had fought a day or two before the group had taken a  break, and gotten new members. Kiseop couldn't even remember what it was about. But they broke up that day, and his life changed forever. He might not remember what they fought over, but he knew why they broke up. Him. He was the one who broke up with Eli. He broke up with him, because he was scared of commitment. 

Him and Eli liked each other for a long time. Probably since after they started filming MANMANHANI. But only a few months ago they started officially dating. and Eli acted like he was the luckiest guy in the whole world. He was almost sick with grief when they broke up. And even know always looked at Kiseop only. 

Kiseop got out of bed. He needed air. He got on his shoes and walked out to the balcony. 

Kiseops POV:

its raining... Oh well IM out here already. Man I miss him, its on nights like this that he would come into bed and snuggle claiming to "be cold" when all he really wanted was to be close with his lover.

"Kiseop hyung?" came a timid voice from the doorway

"Oh hey Dongho, why are you still awake?" 

"I heard you moving around so I got up."

"Wanna sit with me?"

"Yeah!" He said with a sleepy smile and bounced onto my lap

WTF? Were he get that blanket?

"Kiseob oppa? If you miss him that much you should just go to him..."

Huh what dose this makenae know of love? I cant just go back to him... Its to hard.

"....And anyways I know he misses you too." Dongho finished with a little breath

"What??? Wait how do you know??? I mean I've noticed but I didn't think anyone else did..."

"Hahah Hyungs are always so easy to read. Eli has been up too, he was just pretending to be asleep. And when you walked outside, he stared after you. Love isn't so hard, just people make it compilcated."

But I could only think about Eli... He missed me too? Oh Eli...

"Hyung IM cooooold, can we go inside?"

I smiled as i hugged him a little more closely, he was such a good brother. I felt we couldn't get closer even if we were related.

"Ahhh....." I heard someone say with a sob. Startled me and Dongho look up.

NOONES POV:

Eli looks at the two, seemingly cuddling, boys with tears in his eyes.

"Sorry I was just coming to check on Kiseop, I see you got it all wrapped up. Sorry again, I didn't mean to interrupt."

"Eli no! This isn't what it looks like!!!"

Kiseop jumps up and trys to stop Eli, but he just brushes him off and goes inside.... 

Kiseop runs in after him as a baffled makeane sits on the ground...

...

The sound of the raindrops (OR IN THIS CASE SHOWER) hitting on the window of my heart

...

Eli ran into the bathroom... He couldn't believe what he just saw. Kiseop? His Kiseop? Eli thought that if he gave Kiseop a little space, that over time he would come back to him. Everyone knew that Kiseop had trouble dealing with heavy relationships, but Eli thought they had something special.

"Eli open the door NOW!" He head Kiseop banging on the door. 

Stupid Kiseop, thought Eli. Whenever he felt something strongly he didn't even consider the consequences of his actions. If he kept banging on the door, the whole dorm would wake up. 

"I'm taking a shower, leave me alone." Eli reached over to the bathtub and the water. 

ELI'S POV:

, why cant he just leave me alone? Jeeze why am I crying like this? He will just call me a baby if he sees this. 

NOONES POV:

"Fine I am breaking down the door, you leave me no choice...." 

Eli caught his breath; Kiseop was going to come in eather way. And he might as well not have to pay for a new door. He washed away his tears and opened the door right as Kiseop try to ram his shoulder into it. Kiseop couldn't stop in time and ended up crashing into Eli. They both landed in a heap on the bathroom floor. 

"Now that I got you here..." Kiseop said with a smile

Dam... not that smile again! That smile that made Elis heart skip a beat every dam time he saw it.

"Get off of me!" Eli shoved the smaller boy off of him

"Eli wait!" Kiseop ran in front of the door, and closed and locked it

Eli just stared at him

"That wasn't what you thought!

"Whatever it was ISN'T my concern. Were not together anymore... have all the fun you want with the makenae."

Eli died a little as he saw Kiseop flinch at his words. But he couldn't stop, he wanted Kiseop to hurt as much as he did when he saw those two on the balcony.

"Eli please..." He reached out to Eli, but the other boy just brushed him off.

"Just let me leave, I'm tiered as hell." Eli tried to push Kiseop out of the way but Kiseop stayed firm. Suddenly Kiseob  reached out and put his arms around Eli. Eli couldn't breath as the loneness suddenly crushed down on him. He NEEDED Kiseop. But Kiseop broke his heart.... With conflicting emotions he embraced the him. 

"God", Eli thought, "It feels good to have him my arms again. Please don't have this be another dream, I cant handle another nightmare were I wake up and were still not together."

"Eli..." Kiseop said in a husky voice

Eli looked down... Into Kiseops hungry eyes. He knew it was stupid, but he was kind of nervous. Him and Kiseop never really  "DID IT" when they were together. There was lots of kissing, god the kissing, but they never got any farther....But the Eli decided he didn't care, he needed Kiseop badly, and he wasn't getting away now.

Kiseop was a little surprised when Eli suddenly picked him up and set him on the bathroom counter. Their lips crashed together in passion, and both of them forgot to breath for a minute. Eli started rubbing Kiseops member as they kissed. And after a few minutes Kiseop was so hard that the material of his pants was straining agents his . And Eli was getting hard off of the feel of Kiseops.

Eli broke the kiss for a minute as he took of Kiseops shirt, but his lips were soon upon the other boys again. Kiseop started rubbing Under Elis shirt, and he started playing with the hair that was in Elis happy trail. Elis was soon standing up agents his pants too. Kiseop got off of the counter and bent down on his knees. Eli groan in pain as Kiseop took off his pants and started rubbing Elis member. 

"Faster Kiseop FASTER!" 

"Get in the shower."

Eli realized that this whole time the shower had still been running. But he took Kiseop in his arms and closed the shower door behind him.  Eli started kissing Kiseob again, but this time with more passion. They broke the kiss as, suddenly, Kiseop looked at Eli and said: 

" me Eli."

Eli was surprised but did as he was told he, slowly at first, put the tip of his in Kiseops . He then started to put the rest of his in. Eli started to worry as Kiseop started screaming. 

"No don't stop, go in...NOW" 

Eli did, and relaxed when Kiseop started in pleasure. "dam he is TIGHT" thought Eli right as Kiseop said:

"Your so big hyung... I LOVE it!" 

Eli started ing his hips back and forth, pushing his in and out of Kiseop. 

"AHHH RIGHT THERE, ELI, RIGHT THERE!"

Eli smiled as he pounded Kiseops prostate over and over again... He cummed in Kiseops so hard that it sprayed out a little. Eli then turned Kiseop over and went down on him. Kiseop his whole body when he came in Elis mouth... and Eli swallowed every bit of it. 

They both stood there panting. When they finally caught their breath a while later, they heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"HYUNGS I NEED TO PEE NOW!!!!"

They both smiled at the sound of Donghos voice. They slowly got dressed and finally unlocked the door. Dongho pushed past the two boys and pulled down his zipper in barley enough time to go. 

"I'm cold... do you want to snuggle tonight?" Eli said to Kiseop who just smiled and nodded.

""

"Huh?"

"Look at the clock. We were almost at it for 2 hours. Were going to have NO sleep tonight." 

Eli looked at the clock... it was 0330

...

*If you liked it, be sure to check out asiangirl's other stuff.*

link to their profile-

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/35074

And if you want your story featured as well, please read the foreword! bai bai