Fiction-B2ST By: theblackcat1236

Songfic Collaboration Thing, Everyone Join In! Read For More! :D
Tags:

angst jonghyun oneshot romance sekyung  

Characters: 

JongHyun, SeKyung, Onew

Description:

theblackcat1236 here with another fanfiction :) Starring JongHyun and his ex SeKyung this time. First time using a SHINee member, odd since they're so popular on this website. Anyways, there's no way you could expect me to NOT write about their breakup, I adored them to bits and pieces.

...

Foreword:

You're... indescribable. No love song, phrase, quote, or description could do your existence justice. You're essentially perfect, and the epitome of God's creation. I hear other men complaining about their girlfriend and feel bad because I've stolen you, the only perfect woman from the rest or mankind. But I don't feel bad for very long, because when I'm with you my heart swells a little, my breathing quickens, and my stomach ties into knots and contracts and becomes all squirmy because of how out of my leave you are. How out of my leave you should be. I love you. . . But I'm not supposed to anymore.

Don't be stupid. I'm nor going to stop loving you. I'll still dream about holding you in my arms. Picture your face when I'm singing. Imagine your smile when asked about my ideal girl. I'll still get angry when other guys look at you, jealous when you laugh with someone else, happy when I see or read about you. I'll just have to hide it, because I'm not your boyfriend anymore.  I think about those fans celebrating at our separation, and no other time have I felt so angry before. They must be sadists, spawns of who knows what, because if they knew half of what leaving you did to me they would be crying at my pain. "They've decided to cut things off, but remain friends." I'm smarter than that. I knew that promise was fake, I can tell by the way your face scrunched up and you can't quite meet my eye. But it's okay. If you want this... take it as my last gift to you. From now on... we'll only meet in fanfiction.

"JongHyun Oppa! Come on, the cakes look delicious!" SeKyung exclaimed, dragging her boyfriend as soon as he turned the corner to their meeting spot.

"Yah! Shhhh! What if someone saw us together! Quiet down!" JongHyun hissed, quickly covering and glancing around warily. No on seemed to have noticed, and he thanked God for giving him a common name.

"Oh. Sorry, Oppa." SeKyung replied, sheepishly. "Forgive me?" She pouted, jutting her lower lip out adorably and furrowing her eyebrows together.

"Of course. C'mon now, let's hurry. I'm hungry too." He replied, gently grasping her hand and guiding her down the street. He could tell she was a bit hurt by his harsh outburst, but his pride wouldn't allow him to apologize. Besides, it would be awkward, wouldn't it? And she'd forget about it soon anyways, she always did.

No. That's wrong. She was happy. I made her happy.

"SeKyung-ah, if you talk louder your fanboys will notice. You're trying to get rid of me, aren't you." He pouted, and she just laughed at his expression.

"Oppa, don't be silly. My fanboys and I would be hunted down by your Shawols before they can lay a finger on you. C'mon now, I'm hungry." She joked, pulling him along as she practically skipped down the road.

They arrived at their destination, a new cafe specializing in foreign desserts, quickly, and their mouths were already watering after seeing just the displays outside. They both rushed inside, after exchanging an anticipating grin. Seeing as how it was past midnight and nearly no one else was there, an usher seated them quickly and their orders were taken soon after that.

Much better. Much, much better.

“Restroom.” JongHyun said, gesturing towards the |MEN| sign. SeKyung nodded once, in understanding, and then he left.

She sat there, gazing out the window at the lit stores, empty sidewalks, and occasional blinding truck headlights that would make her eyes water and cause her to wince a little. She’d learned to appreciate the silence, it wasn’t welcome, but she’d grown to accept it. After all, she was used-

No. No. I… This isn’t necessary

“How did your day go?” JongHyun questioned, before taking a sip of his coffee. Their drinks had come before the actual food, seeing how they took less time to prepare.

“Hm, I was pretty busy today actually. I had another shoot for Elle, since the outdoor one a few days ago got rained out."

“Oh, it was really nice today. So that went fine, right?”

“Yes! It was really pretty outside. Then we had a shoot for the teaser of the drama I just took on.”

“Was ShiYoon there?”

“JongHyun Oppa, we already talked about this. And that’s ShiYoon Hyung to you.”

“I already told you, there’s something wrong with that b-”

“JongHyun Oppa! Watch your mouth, there’s no need to get all worked up about it.”

“SeKyung, are you really comfortable hanging around your exboyfriend?”

“Well, it’s a bit awkward honestly. But we don’t talk that much, and there’s no downtime anyways since we haven’t even started filming yet anyways.”

“Well you can’t avoid him forever, besides seriously! Who-”

“JongHyun! You can’t expect me to seriously get out of a drama because you don’t like the other actors casted!”

“I never said that!”

“But you meant it.”

“No! I just-”

“Don’t lie to me!”

“Oh, so now I’m a liar?”

It can’t be like this. No, she… I’m a fool.

I’m happy for you. It’s been a while since “Hick Kick,” right?”

“Yes! I’m exited for another series.”

“Good, but promise me something.”

“Yes?”

“Don’t fall in love with ShiYoon a- ShiYoon Hyung again, alright?”

“Haha, of course Oppa. Sure.”

“SeKytung-ah, I’m only half joking.”

“Don’t worry Oppa. He has nothing on you.” SeKyung replied softly, and squeezed his hand for good measure. He smiled back, and opened his mouth to reply before the waitress cut him off.

“Um, sorry. But here are the cakes you ordered! Enjoy!” She said, placing the cakes down. SeKyung grinned, the scent of chocolate and cherry drifting up her nose.

“Thank you.” She replied, but when she looked up the waitress seemed to be checking out JongHyun.

“Um, sorry. But do you happen to be JongHyun Kim? From SHINee?” she questioned, timidly.

“Yes, Bling Bling JongHyun here, at your service!” he replied, dazzling her with his trademark grin and a wink.

“Oh, sorry. Were you guys…?” The waitress trailed off, the rest of her sentence clear.

“No, don’t worry. This is my Coordi Noon.a” JongHyun replied, so quickly that it hurt. SeKyung sighed, staying would only dampen her mood.

“Yeah, ow!” She suddenly cried, forcing out fake tears. She know, though not wanting to admit, that real ones would’ve started falling soon anyways.

“Se- KyoungMi Noona, are you alright?” JongHyun questioned, looking up from the notepad he was signing.

“Yeah, I just got some mascara in my eye. It’s starting to sting.” She replied, managing a chuckle.

“Oh, that hurts a lot,” the waitress replied, sympathetically. “Should I get you some-”

“No, it’s alright. I have some makeup remover wipes in my purse, so I’ll just be heading out first. Goodnight!” She said, cheerfully, and slid out her chair to leave.

“I’ll walk you home, a girl-”

“I’ll take a taxi, don’t worry. Besides, I shouldn’t take time away from your fans, right?” SeKyung started, glancing over to the waitress who beamed in approval. “Manager Oppa taught you better than that. Sleep well!” She called, before actually-

No! she can’t!

SeKyung felt a tear drop, before-

I’m better than that! I can do better than that!

“SeKyung ah, I-”

“JongHyun, what are you talking about?!”

“JongHyun, why are you like this! Did you put any thought into this?! Or was this already planned from the beginning?!”

No! I can just manage this!

“Have you eaten-”

“I’m sorry… I must just be a burden to you. To your career, to your fans. I understand, don’t worry. Just please…”

I can make it happen! Just a few more words…

“Oppa, can you-”

“This is my last request from you, Oppa-”

NO! I’ll do better, I’ll be better, just please don’t-

“Don’t see me anymore. Goodbye.”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” JongHyun roared, ripping the keyboard from the desktop and crashing it into the wall. He collapsed, missing the chair and just lay sprawled on the floor, weeping soundlessly.

...

*If you liked it, be sure to check out theblackcat1236's other stuff.*

link to their profile-

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/38090

And if you want your story featured as well, please read the foreword! bai bai