G.O.O.D. L.U.V. Oneshot By: Mae_Chan

Songfic Collaboration Thing, Everyone Join In! Read For More! :D
Tags: romance  

Characters: Joon, Mir

Description: This is an entry for azn_is_amazing her Songfic Collaboration Thing :D

  Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/52659

Foreword: This is about Joon en Mir. I just let the song inspire me ^^

...

'Mir, look at me please.' My fingers are entwined with the younger boy, The boy I love. Tears roll down his face and he turns his head away from me. I lift up his chin with my free hand and wipe away his tears. 'Oh Mir there is no need to cry. Just tell me what's wrong.' 'Joonie..' and he buries his head in the crook of my neck, sobbing loudly. The only thing I can do right now is hold him and that's what I'll do. 'I'm.. I'm so sorry Joon..' 'Shh. Just let it all out.' I bury my head in Mir's hair and take in his familiar smell, so sweet yet so manly.  

Flashback.  

Argh! Everything is so frustrating! I love Joon with all my heart, but lately he has changed. It kind of feels like the love is gone, that he only wants me as his buddy. Well I'm tired of that! I'm not letting my hyung play with my heart any longer. My bags are already packed, the only thing to do is write a note to all the other hyungs that I'm leaving.  

Dear Seungho, G.O and Cheondung, Thank you all for your support and love. You all treated me like family and I can't tell you enough thanks for that. But I'm struggling too much on the inside right now. I love you all.  

And attached to that, I put a different note for Joon.  

To my beloved Joon, I'm writing you this because I somehow can't find the words to tell you, so this seemed like a better idea. I'm feeling so lost and confused since a few months. You started acting weird and the love we once had dissapeared. With the blink of an eye it was gone. I don't know what happened and you won't talk to me anymore. Only a hi and goodnight when we wake up, and when you barge in my room to have your way with me. It's because of you I'm leaving. I guess it's time for me to gome home again, I should've never come here anyway. You'll be in my heart forever. I will love you forever. So I guess this is goodbye.  

Kisses, Mir.  

My heart aches and my body trembles when I put my dorm key on the table and walk out of the door, going home.  

Seungho and G.O walk in to the dorm, back from their shopping spree. 'Don't you think it's quiet in here?' G.O walks to the kitchen when his eyes fall on a paper on the table. He picks it up and starts reading. 'Seungho! I think you need to come here and read this.' The leader walks in to the livingroom and takes the paper from G.O. '..' Seungho places himself on the armchair and puts his head in his hands. 'We need to call Thunder. And start looking for Mir.' 'What about Joon? Shouldn't he know?' 'No. It will break his heart. So all we have to do is get Mir back before Joon get's home.' G.O nods and takes out his cellphone and minutes later Thunder comes storming into the dorm. 'Where did he go? Why did he leave?' 'Sit.' The leader orders him. He sits down. 'Why are we wasting our time here? He could already be at the airport!' 'Cheondung we know. I want you to stay here with Joon when he comes back. But don't tell him anything okay? Me and G.O will be going to the airport right away.' Thunder nods and the two men practically run to the car, hoping they will be on time to find Mir and take him back to the dorm, where he belongs.  

'G.O. When we arrive at the aiport, I want you to check what time the plane to Janseong leaves. I'll see if I can find anything else usefull, call me when you found something, okay?' 'Okay.' And they both run off in other directions, desperatly trying to get their Maknae back. 'It's Seongho! O my god look he's running right there! Seungho oppa!' He hears the girls screaming all around him, but is trying to ignore it. Then an idea pops into his head. 'Have you seen Mir? Please tell me, you'll get all the autographs and hugs you want. But I really need to find Mir now.' The girls look worried, and one steps towards him. 'I think I saw him walking to gate 12. Me and my friends screamed at him but he ingored it.' The leaders face lights up and thanks the girls, promising he'll be back for them later. He runs all the way down to gate 12 while trying to call G.O. And there he is, the maknae. 'Mir! Stop!' Seungho run towards him to grab his arms, and a second later G.O arrives at his side, dragging Mir out of the line. 'What the hell are you thinking? You can't just leave like that!' G.O tries to calm his racing heart, and steadies his voice. 'Mir we mean it. You can't leave. We need you! And whatever problem you have with Joon, it will all work out fine. If you want we will talk to him. Just don't leave please.' Mir teares his gaze away from the hyungs, his eyes start to fill with tears. 'I don't really want to leave. But I didn't know what else to do.' 'Come back with us please. I promise you it's going to be allright.' Mir nods and hangs his head following his two hyungs back home. 'Ah! The girls. Some girls told me where Mir was, we have to thank them.' They don't have to look far, because the girls followed them to know what's going on. G.O and Seungho thank the girls, signing autographs and giving hugs to every girl in the crowd. The girls are thanked again before the three members of MBLAQ walk off to the car, going home.  

When they opened the door G.O quickly carried Mir's bag to his room that he shared with Joon. Then they all take a seat in the livingroom, and no sign of Joon. 'I threw the notes away.' Thunder announces. An awkward silence fills the room, untill Joon steps in. 'Hey.' Everyone is dead silent. Joon pops his head around the corner. 'Hello?' 'Mir has something to tell you.' Everyone stands up to do their own thing.  

I walk out of the kitchen to where Mir is sitting. 'What's going on?' Please god, don't let my Mir break up with me. I take his hand in mine and give it a light sqeeuze. 'Mir, look at me please.' My fingers are entwined with the younger boy, The boy I love. Tears roll down his face and he turns his head away from me. I lift up his chin with my free hand and wipe away his tears. 'Oh Mir there is no need to cry. Just tell me what's wrong.' 'Joonie..' and he buries his head in the crook of my neck, sobbing loudly. The only thing I can do right now is hold him and that's what I'll do. 'I'm.. I'm so sorry Joon..' 'Shh. Just let it all out.' I bury my head in Mir's hair and take in his familiar smell, so sweet yet so manly. After a few minutes he has calmed down a little. 'I.. You..' 'Take a deep breath and start from the beginning, okay?' Mir finally looks at me and nods. 'I don't know why. But since a few months you've been acting weird. And it hurts me Joon. It hurts me really bad. And if not for Seungho and G.O, I would be on the plane home by now. But I still love you, and I always will. I don't want to lose you Joon, you're the best thing that ever happened to me.' My eyes start to fill with tears. 'I'm so sorry Mir. I really am. There are so much things I should've done for you. I really was the worst boyfriend ever. I kept my distance because my parents found out about us. My father said that he loathed me. And that I'm not his son anymore. He told me he never wanted to see me again.' Tears run down my cheecks freely now, and I pull Mir into a hug. This time he is the one that is comforting me, holding me close and kissing my forehead. 'I'm sorry Joon, I didn't know that. I was being so selfish.' 'No Mir, I was being selfish. I should've told you guys.' I let my tears dry as I'm still holding Mir close to my body. 'Please don't leave my side again Mir, I promise I'll spend more time with you, and show you how much I love you. I'll do it everyday, every hour and every minute to make up for the time I was being an .' Mir just smiles and plants a kiss on my lips.

...

*If you liked it, be sure to check out Mae_Chan's other stuff.*

link to their profile-

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/48707

And if you want your story featured as well, please read the foreword! bai bai