Surviving The Fall-A Replay SHINee songfic By: sugarapples

Songfic Collaboration Thing, Everyone Join In! Read For More! :D
Tags: angst   drama   jonghyun   jongkey   key   shinee  

Description: This was originally a oneshot I wrote, then I decided that I want to make it into something more. I'm posting it up and writing a story from it.

Jongkey will be coming up!

The basic storyline would be based on Jonghyun and Key fall from an apartment building, and then they end up in hospital! But they lose their memories .... what is going to happen?

Please comment and subscribe on it, if I get enough interest I'll make it into a story! Please comment onto how if you like it and whatnot :)

-cute face- 

:D

Love you guys!

Disclaimer: I don't own SHINee but I do own this story! This is an Alternate Universe so SHINee doesn't exist, but the SHINee boys do.

And I realize I'm silly, taking on THREE storys at once, but this one will be updated once a week or so, but I'll still be poring my heart and soul into my other one, Will You Be My Juliette :)

I'm also co-writing another story :P So it'll be hard, but this one will be like a little hiatus, you know? Those two will be my main one and this one will be my backseat one :) The writing will not be rubbish though, just because this is a little bit backseat does not mean I won't do it well! >:D

Enjoy! ~

This is my other story: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/56915/will-you-be-my-juliette-angst-dark-drama-key-korean-romance-shinee

Please comment and subscribe on BOTH storys! 

Rated H: For JongKey and cursing. 

...

Foreword: ‘No! This is not what I wanted, and if this is it, I don’t want it!’ Key screamed at me.

‘Key-’ I tried. I moved closer to my Key but he slapped my hands away.

‘NO! Don’t touch me!’

I let my hands drop pathetically as Key stalked outside onto the balcony. I could just see him, as he stood crying.

Yes, this is me, Kim Jonghyun, and my amazing, beautiful, wonderful boyfriend Kim Kibum.

Or my amazing, beautiful, wonderful ex-boyfriend, Kim Kibum.

I was hopelessly, head-over-heels in love.

You wouldn’t believe it, would you?

~❤~

I stood and looked at me and Key’s electronic photo frame. On there was a constant stream of me and Key. Right now, replaying was a gif of me and Key smiling and hugging each other on my birthday party.

 

I looked at it, as over and over, it replayed and replayed.

Tears dribbled down my cheeks.

Just three days ago, I and Key was a picture of happiness. We had everything; love, a career and a future.

But Key had gotten moody the last two days. He had mood swings and he left the house, I didn’t know what had gotten into him.

But then yesterday he found out that at the start of our relationship, I had a relationship with actress and Grade-A , Shin Se Kung.

We hadn’t spoken in 48 hours and then we just spoke now, after a raging 30 minute argument.

I admit I was in the wrong for not telling Key, and doing it in the first place, but Key didn’t need to overreact in the first place. But Shin Se Kung went against me. She promised me when we split up at the start of Key and mine’s relationship that she wouldn’t tell a soul, and suddenly she went to the press just a week ago. Then it was published a day after my birthday.

Key stayed around Minho and Taemin’s apartment, and came back to get some clothes.

It didn’t help that Shin published a pack of lies, like I spoke about Key’s botched ability in bed and his crappy sense of style.

None of the above is true, by the way.

I looked at the picture that was now frozen on our photo frame. It was a picture of Key and me holding hands and kissing, two weeks before my birthday. Then next to that photo was me picking Key up bridal style, and him furiously going bright red and protesting.

 I let the tears come. I was a bad person, for hurting Key like this.

Maybe Key wasn’t at fault at all.

~❤~

I replayed the scene back in my head.

‘Minho, take a photo of me and Jjong!’ Key’s happy laugh soared above me, into the skies.

‘Fine. But only if you take a picture of me and Minnie afterwards.’

Me and Key posed for the camera, our hands up in peace signs with our tongues out, giggling. Minho couldn’t work the camera out and ‘accidentally’ took a picture of the scene that happened after wards; me and Key turned to each other, and kissed.

~❤~

Back then it was heaven.

I looked at the skylight, and imagined I could still see Key’s happy laugh soaring in the heavens. As a plane passed overhead, leaving a white trail, I pointed at it.

‘Look, Key! I can see your laugh! ~’ I imagined in my head tugging at Key’s hand.

The memory of Key denying me replayed fresh in my brain. It was time to go say sorry.

I understood I was at fault.

~❤~

I approached the balcony, and my heart stopped.

Key was sitting at the ledge of balcony, fingers trailing in the air.

‘Key ... get down. You’ll hurt yourself.’

Key looked at me straight in the eye.

‘I think you’ve already done that.’

Ouch. That hurt more than he’d know.

‘Key, I’m sorry. You were right.’

Key’s head turns away. I try again.

‘Key, please. Don’t do that.’

I walk closer to the love of my life.

I gently take him in my arms and try to pull him away from the ledge. He refuses and wraps his legs around me, so he can’t pull me away but our crotches are touching. He smiles.

‘I’ll never let you go, Key.’

‘That’s what I needed to hear.’ Key smiled weakly.

I kiss Key, and our tongues squabble for dominance. Key gives up; I can’t let Key thinking he can top me now, can I? We break apart and he smiles, and dives in for more.

But then it happens.

My foot slips in my lust for Key.

Suddenly we’re tumbling backwards, falling, falling, doing the rolly polley in the air.

Key’s eyes are squeezed shut as he utters small whimpers. We’re on the top floor, I remember.

Then Key’s arm breaks free of mine. We’re entwined together, but his fingers are twirling in the sudden rush of air, and he’s smiling.

And then suddenly we’re together again.

‘Jjong  ... We’re flying.’ Key’s voice reached my ears, weak, but still The Almighty Key.

I peck him on the lips, and then tightly close my eyes for the impact.

And then there’s a smash, and everything goes black.

***

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/62398/1/surviving-the-fall-angst-drama-jonghyun-jongkey-key-shinee

*If you liked it, be sure to check out Sugarapple's other stuff.*

link to their profile-

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/44566

And if you want your story featured as well, please read the foreword! bai bai