Quasimodo Oneshot- By: ll0vex3_her

Songfic Collaboration Thing, Everyone Join In! Read For More! :D
Tags: jessica jonghyun oneshot quasimodo sad  

Characters: Jonghyun || Jessica

Description:

Quasimodo, a fictional character, is the protagonist of the novel "The Hunchback of Notre-Dame" by Victor Hugo. Quasimodo was born with a hunchback and feared by the townspeople as a sort of monster.

He finds sanctuary in an unlikely love that is fulfilled only in death.

Foreword:

Even if I can’t have you In the end, even when my heart is blocked By the wall of sad connection I love you, if it’s a place where I can just watch you Because you’re my everything

I stay up for so many nights When the starlight becomes rain That doesn’t stop like my tears Remember that I loved you

I'm not Quasimodo, I'm not a hunchback

I'm not feared by anyone, in contrast, I'm famous, I'm loved by everyone

But it was only because of that, because of all that fame

I can't show the world, that I love you

Life's hard, and complicated

Either being love or hate by this world

We can't be together no matter what

I'm not Quasimodo

But all the same, I can't love you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxOIEF_9aTQ

Your traces that my heart is filled with Makes me able to breathe When the long night is colored by the moonlight Will the inescapable wait all end? I wish for a miracle and ask and answer myself

I could see your eyes filled with sorrow when you look at me. But I'm sorry. Sorry for my selfishness. This is all that I could do. I know I'm wrong, I know I should never had let this happen. Whatever between us, was just a fantasy. Even if our fans supports and loves us, you and I both know, this is nothing but a forbidden love.

Forgive me for being a coward, but don't ever forgive me for hurting you.

I could only turn and toss on my bed, unable to sleep as my mind, thoughts and heart is filled with you. Your every movement, your every smile, and your tears. What else I can do? I can wish for a miracle, but I know deep inside, there's no such things as miracle. We're just not meant to be. No matter how much I hope, we just cannot be together.

Hate me, please do. For I just said I love you, for I made you smile, for I gave you my promise of eternity, yet I threw everything away the next moment as I embraced another girl. Hate me, for I've given you everything you long for, yet it was also me who cruely taken everything away that was part of you.

Oh, I can’t tell you about me Who wants to reach your heart Like the starlight hidden behind the cold clouds I love you, in the end, this painful confession That lingers at the edge of my lips slide down in tears

I'll keep everything as a secret. I won't ever show you my love for you again. Maybe it was for protecting you, or maybe, it was just my cowardience. I'm afraid, I'm afraid of what the world has to say if I love you. I know, this is stupid of me. My one and only chance of saying my confession for you, I threw it away. It slipped away from me, and it won't ever come back.

You're getting further and further away. Our distance is so scary. Even if you're just standing by my side, our heart feels so far away, that I can't even feel you anymore. I missed the chance to hold you tightly by my side, I could only watch you move further and further away. Maybe you've moved on, but I hasn't, and I never will.

Because I love you

But these three words, three simple words, I never had the courage to say it to you. And I'll never have the chance to say it again. Because you're gone, gone by my side. You're no longer mine. My tears fall, but I'm too tired to wipe it away, it'll just flow again anyway..

This arrow that’s reached my heart Feels like a part of my body now Even though it hurts to death I can’t remove you, who’s stuck in my heart Because it’s love Because for me, it’s love

Knowing that you and I are nothing more than strangers, hurt. Knowing that one day, you'll be in another embrace, hurts. Knowing that you'll hate me, hurts. Like an arrow that pierced my heart, you're everything hurts when I think about it. You're like the arrow in my heart, even if it hurts like hell, I can't forget about you, I can't remove you.

Because you're part of me. Because, I love you. Because, erasing you from me is like drinking poison. It hurts like hell, but only the pain will remind me, that you, once loved me. I think of you, even though the person in my embrace, wasn't you. I look into her eyes, I know. I already hurt you, I couldn't and shouldn't hurt another. Shin Sekyung is innocent. She was just pulled into this painful game of love by me.

Everything, is all my fault.

Even if I can’t have you In the end, even when my heart is blocked By the wall of sad connection I love you, if it’s a place where I can just watch you Because you’re my everything

I know, just watching you afar, I'm contended. Because I know, all I can bring you is pain. I can't tell you how much I love you, I can't tell you how much it hurts. I just hope you know, I love you, even though I can no longer prove it, even though I never said it to you. Its enough if I can just watch you like this. Will you forget about me? Because I won't, and I can't. You're part of me, you're my everything..

You're a scar in my heart. A beautiful scar that I want to keep and remember forever while I'm a scar in your heart. A hideous, unwanted scar.

I stay up for so many nights When the starlight becomes rain That doesn’t stop like my tears Remember that I loved you

What a weakling I am. I'm a guy, but here I am, crying my heart out like no tomorrow. But how? I can't stop the tears, not at all. It just keeps flowing as I keep on thinking of you. Will you ever remember that I loved you?

Each night is sleepless as my thought is only filled with you..

It’s not tough, oh no Because you have to be mine In order for you to be you Even if it hurts Even if you make me cry I love you

Even when the pain kills me, its okay. Even when it hurts like hell, its okay. Even when my tears can't stop, its okay. Because I love you. I can stand up again, I can continue my life. Because I love you, even when you're not mine anymore, even when we're not together anymore..

I'm not Quasimodo, I'm not a hunchback.

But we can't be together, all the same.

 

~~~

 

'Hyung!!' Taemin screamed in shock.

'Jonghyun!' the rest turn around in shock as they screamed out loud as well.

The last note of Quasimodo ended, Jonghyun suddenly fell. Everyone crowded around him in shock and worry. The others stood by the side, mouth agape. They didn't know what happened. Yoona caught Jessica's wrist and stopped her in time. Looking back, Jessica saw Yoona, and the rest of her group mates gaze.

No, she should go towards him. The media is already aware, she shouldn't. Because she has lost all right of concern and worry for him. The person that should be concern and worried for him, isn't her, and will never be. Turning her head as she glimsped Shin Sekyung rushing towards Jonghyun, she closed her eyes. Tears that she couldn't stop flowed out..

*If you liked it, be sure to check out ll0vex3_her's other stuff.*

link to her profile-

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/13307

And if you want your story featured as well, please read the foreword!