and postpone all answers

pink tapeu
“wow chanyeol. you might’ve really effed up this time.” baek sighs and it comes out scratchy over the phone.
“what do you mean this time? this was, like, the first time this has ever happened!” chanyeol backs himself up because nobody is right now and he sorta feels like .
“it’s okay man. i get where you’re coming from. but seriously, looking through her phone?”
“i.. it was-- i only looked at one message.” chanyeol is about to pull his hair out just replaying the fight in his head. the emotions on your face. how he had made you feel that way.
“baek, is it normal to feel like what i did was justified but at the same time feel like what i basically did was act like an ?”
“but you are.”
“BYUN BAEKHYUN! YOU’RE NOT HELPING.”
“sorry sorry, calm down. oh--”
what chanyeol doesn’t know and what you don’t know, is that byun baekhyun has been texting jung soojung ever since you calmed down while at her place.
“what?” chanyeol asks after waiting in silence for more than 15 seconds.
“oh nothing. flushing the toilet.”
“the fck, baek! do you even care about what’s happening right now? like, at all?” chanyeol wonders for a split second why he chose baek as his best friend.
“sorry sorry! okay, can i ask you this? do you feel better now that you’ve yelled at her and everything?”
chanyeol grumbles before saying, “no. i just told you i feel like an right now.”
“uh huh. and what do you want to do right now?”
“i.. don’t know? i’m still kinda pissed because there’s like this other guy in the picture that i didn’t even know about? and now, i don’t even know where she is.. i’m kinda worried since she’s been gone for a while.. i tried calling her but.. yeah, that wasn’t working out... ah... baek?”
 
“hey, you love her right?” baek says seriously.
“what? y..yeah.”
“and you’d do anything for her right?”
“yeah.”
“park chanyeol, you’re worried about her right now, right?”
“baek, yes. what the hell..”
“listen to me. you guys fighting is really dumb okay? you’re both in the wrong for not telling each other enough how you feel and you have to be the man here and apologize because you kind of blew up in front of her first without thinking. and don’t say you didn’t. because i heard your side of the story first.”
chanyeol sighs. “i.. uh-- okay, i want to talk with her.. but i don’t even know where the hell she is.”
“here’s what you’re gonna do chanyeol. you’re gonna go to the store. i don’t care which store. just get a bouquet of daisies and a box of chocolates.”
chanyeol stands up and runs to his room, still holding his phone up to his ear, his arm up at an awkward angle so he bumps his elbow in his doorframe.
“ah fck!”
“don’t cuss! just do it!”
“okay, jesus. after i get the stuff, then what huh?” chanyeol is frustrated. his elbow hurts, his head hurts, his heart hurts.
“go to soojung’s.”
“w-what. soojung’s place? why-- oh.” chanyeol slaps his hand to his head in realizing that of course you would go there first.
chanyeol is slamming the door and running down the stairs, heading towards the nearest convenience store.
“and chanyeol, that guy namjoon is rapmon, short for rapmonster.”
chanyeol stops running, taking the phone down from his ear, blinks twice, pausing long enough before yelling “HIS STAGE NAME IS RAPMONSTER ISN’T IT?! WHY DIDN’T I THINK OF THAT?!”
 
 
 
a/n: and the story unravels~~~ please let me know how it is so far? c: