i hide behind my back

pink tapeu
“he said all of that to you?”
you fold and unfold the slightly damp tissue you’re holding in your hands. you nod.
soojung sighs. “ah, really this guy.. well, are you guys, like, you know?” soojung holds up her pointer fingers and holds them apart from each other, so that they’re far away from each other.
you shake your head. “it was just.. a stupid.. thing, i don’t know.”
“do you.. maybe, know why he said all those things? i mean, i’m sorry if i’m not exactly taking your side but.. chanyeol wouldn’t just say all those things out of the blue. especially to you.”
you shrug and sigh. “i guess, i’ve been neglecting him... overwhelmed with work.”
soojung nods, asking you to continue. “i used to be able to want to hang out with him when i get back home, but now, i just want to sleep.. or i just finish up work stuff in my room.”
 
“and.. what about chanyeol? does he, you know, try to hang out with you too?”
you look at your rumpled tissue and think about it.
“yeah... oh my god.. he does.. try, at least..”
“oh goodness,” soojung grabs the tissue box and hands it to you.
“soojung,” you wail, holding a fresh tissue to your face. “he does try! and i.. i don’t do anything but work work work. and i’m such a bad girlfriend. i don’t deserve him~~” you put your face down into her couch.
“oh hell no. ______. get up. no. it’s not you that doesn’t deserve chanyeol. he deserves you okay?! he’s lucky to have you. well... you both deserve each other. i seriously can’t think of anyone else you both would be with, except with each other.”
“awwww sooojungggg~~~” you cling to her and sob into her shoulder. “you can get mushy when you want to!”
“yeah yeah.” she pats your back soothingly. after a little bit, she asks, “so.. who is rapmon?”
you sit up and blow your nose. soojung makes an ew face.
“oh yeah, rapmon is just the contact name i have listed for namjoon-ah. chanyeol misunderstood the whole thing.”
soojung nods. “well, you have to see things from his side too you know. i mean, if you were kinda ignoring me and all of a sudden, a guy texts you? well.. you know how mens’ minds work. they get all weird and jealous and overprotective and stuff.”
you hum in agreement. 
 
“you know that mean he really really really likes you, right?” soojung says after a beat.
“yeah?” you look up at her and she pokes your cheek.
“yep, that and that he’s also really really really dumb for getting all jealous in the first place.” soojung smirks.
you laugh. “aaahhh i love you jung soo jung~~~” you hug her.
“love you too you, little punk.” she squeezes back.  
 
-
 
a/n: pretty short update huh~