i'm seized by desire

pink tapeu
the phone buzzes with the tone signalling an incoming text. the squeak of the shower knobs are heard, the running water sounds cease. chanyeol looks at the phone with a frown when he sees the name of its sender. “rapmon”
“who the hell is rapmon?” he mutters and glances at the bathroom door quickly before he grabs your phone, enters the passcode (he chuckles lightly because it’s still set as your anniversary date, the day you both started going out, so many years ago) and opens the message.
 
-we’re still meeting up for lunch right? i’m paying! (:
 
the doorknob turns and steam pours out. you always did take your showers with extra hot water. chanyeol hurries to lock your phone and put it back on the table, putting his feet up on the sofa and resuming his mindless watching of television.
“put your feet down, chanyeol.” you say as your wrap the towel around your hair. you walk into the kitchen to get a glass of water.
“uh...” chanyeol is quite conflicted as he is somewhat angry at this “rapmon” person for texting you and somewhat aroused because his mind is screaming the why are you walking around the house in your bathrobe?!
you give him the glare and he eventually moves his feet.
“oh can you pass me my phone. i need to charge it.” you walk towards chanyeol and it takes all of him to keep his eyes away from your approaching body as he grabs your phone to hand it to you.
“thanks, channie.” you decide to reward him with a light kiss on top of his head.
he makes a weird sound and you laugh as you walk to your room. he doesn’t hear your door close. the way chanyeol’s flat is organized is that your room is located behind the wall of the living room, so you usually keep your door open as you change, trusting chanyeol to not peep unless he wants to die with an ugly face that not even surgery could help.
“hey.” chanyeol says
“yeah?” you say back. you both kind of have to shout just to hear each other clearly.
“do you, uh, have plans today?”
“mhmm.”
“oh, really?”
“yeah, lunch with namjoon-ah for a short interview.”
“wait, you’re meeting with namjoon... again??”
chanyeol is seriously confused and more than a little angry now. she’s interviewing namjoon but meeting with this “rapmon” person for lunch too? 
“yeah,” you walk out of your room, fully dressed now. “just for a small interview i have to write for a spread on our magazine’s talent.”
 
chanyeol has his arms crossed and he’s slouching in the couch. you sigh because you know these as the telltale signs of a frustrated chanyeol.
“hey.” you sit next to him, tucking your legs under you. you try to pry his arms open. he won’t budge. “give me a hug.” you hold your arms open towards him. he just looks forward.
“chanyeoooool~” you poke his shoulders, then his sides, then his leg. he doesn’t move an inch.
you finally mush your face into his upper arm, “what’s wrong?” your voice is muffled since you’re talking into his sweater so it comes out sounding like “mruh ruhn?” 
you peek up slowly, because you have to breathe.
 
“why are you always going out to see namjoon?” he ends up shouting.
you sit up straight, exasperated, somewhat shocked at his sudden yelling. “it’s for work, chanyeol. you know that.”
“yeah, i get that... but--” he stands up. it’s hard to be mad when you’re sitting right next to him.
chanyeol really wants to know who the hell this rapmon dude was then.
“but...?” you push for him to continue, you stand up as well.
“you don’t make time for your other friends. and.. now you don’t have time for me! i mean, when’s the last time we were out together? and i mean, just us?” chanyeol seems really big now, his voice is so big. you decide you don’t like chanyeol shouting right then and there.
“ch-chanyeol.. i’m just really busy at this time. i’m only an intern you know. i’m trying to get a permanent position, that’s why i’m doing all this--”
“you’re only an intern and you have to do all this work!? they barely pay you right?”
“yeah but it’s because i’m just an intern so the pay is little but--” you try to get in but chanyeol’s voice clearly beats your own.
“you know, work isn’t the only thing you should be thinking about! didn’t you say you were feeling distant from everyone? well.. who’s fault is that huh?”
that one hurt. you sit down, you wrap your arms around your sides.
“i’m trying okay? i’m not the most perfect person that i know how to balance everything that’s going on in my life right now! okay chanyeol?”
“oh, really. you’re trying to catch up with all of our old friends? the people we’ve known for years. but you’ve been constantly meeting with the same guy you only met through work a few months ago? and..and.. who the hell is this rapmon guy? someone i should know about??”
yeah, now you’re pretty mad yourself. you stand up, clutching your phone. “park chanyeol! how dare y-- ..did you go through my phone?!”
chanyeol’s anger sets back a little, slight guilt passes over his facial expression but it soon fades when he remembers why he did what he did.
“you’re talking to that rapmon guy... you tell me?”
you let out a frustrated sigh and make for the door.
“hey! hey!! where you think you’re going?!” chanyeol shouts after you.
“why are you- ugh.. just-- SO STUPID!” you scream and slam the door behind you rather violently.
 
-
 
“uh.. soojung? -- yeah. can i, uh.. come over to your place?” you try to stifle the sniffles that are forming in your throat.
 
-
 
you text namjoon that you’re not gonna make it to lunch and to postpone the interview until the weekend.
 
 
 
a/n: dun dun dUNNNNN; how was this chapter everyone?