it is not comprehensible by reason

pink tapeu
you’re lying down on soojung’s couch, playing with her cat, when the doorbell rings followed by a rushed repetition of knocks.
you sit up, a knowing feeling of alarm building up within your body. the cat runs after soojung as she runs to answer the door.
you don’t see who’s at the door but you hear the voices.
“finally you schmo.”
“soojung, is.. is she here?” the voice is out of breath but you’d recognize it in any tone.
it’s chanyeol.
“i see you got my message. yeah, i talked to byunbaek. come on, don’t make that dumb face. she’s in the living room.”
oh fck fck fck fck no soojung whyyy fck
you try to cover up your body with soojung’s blankets and pillows.
you’re too busy trying to gather up all the pillows to your corner of the sofa you didn’t notice chanyeol standing there awkwardly in the room already.
you both can’t look away from each other for a second. you finally take in that he’s holding daisies in one hand and a box of chocolates in the other. but... what... why...
you look back at him. it’s weird because you expected to just feel angry when you saw his face again after what had happened. but now, looking at his face, he looks so sad. are you supposed to just feel sorry for him and accept him all over again?
you’re not sure what to do, you opt for finally breaking his gaze and smoothing out the blanket around you.
 
“______...” he slowly takes steps closer to you. “hey...” his voice is low. he’s at the sofa now, practically in front of you. you sink back into the pillows, keeping your eyes low, so you only see the bottom of his legs.
suddenly he’s dropping to his knees, throwing the flowers and chocolates to the side on the sofa and you get a face full of guilty-faced chanyeol. your eyes widen because his eyes are glassy, meaning he’s holding back.. tears?
you sit up out of reflex but you have to force yourself not to reach out and hold his face... instead, you hold his stare.
“i’m sorry. i’m so so so so sorry.” he says, he puts his hands on the pillow in your lap, wanting to hold you but he knows he can’t.. not right now.
“i’m stupid and i wasn’t thinking and i just yelled at you without even listening and i’m... just.. so, very sorry.” he puts his face down on the pillow, hiding his tears in your lap.
he feels your light touch on his cheeks, he lifts his face to look at you. you bite your lip. 
“why is your crying face cute as well?” you sigh.
“h-huh?” omg chanyeol is sniffling on your lap.
“i don’t think you’re stupid.” you manage a weak smile while you use your thumbs to wipe the faint tear tracks on his face.
you take away your hands to grab the bouquet. you hold it to your face to smell .
“this is my favorite flower you know?” you eye chanyeol. he nods.
“and these chocolates? i really like them too.” 
chanyeol nods.
“what? you can’t talk to me anymore?” you pout.
he shakes his head. “i’m just... trying to listen more now.” he finally smiles for you and you can’t help it, you toss the bouquet beside you and throw your arms around him to pull him in for a hug.
 
-
 
“hey, park chanyeol you ate like eight of my chocolates!!!”
-
 
“you owe me a piggyback ride all the way home now!”
“okay okay. wait.. even up the stairs??”
“oh, i wasn’t think about that.. but now, YES! EVEN UP THE STAIRS!!”
 
THE END
 
a/n: chanyeoooool... /throws flower petals at your face at 10 mph
hope you guys enjoyed this one~
thank you for reading!!!!!! /hearteu