Beach Day

Fighters Of Guns & Bullets

   Chloe's POV: "Are you kidding me?" Jung Kyun asked as he sat cross legged in front of me. I rolled my eyes and rested my elbow on my thigh. "Yeah, I'm serious." I said before giving a giggle. He looked at me then down to the pockey that was in his hand. "Youv'e never tried this before?" He asked for the  fiftieth time. "Yeah, I'm dead serious." I repeated while flipping my dirty blonde bangs out of my face. He held his hand up for silence and he raised a eyebrow at me. "I'm going to make you try it." He said determinadly. They decided to spend the night with us, and I actually like them. Their pretty sweet and love to goof around. Jung Kyun actually helped me feel better about Zelo... "I'm ok, I'm not hungry." I said softly as I leaned away from him as he pulled the pocky towereds me. "Why? It's delicious." He objected softly. I giggled as I ended up plopping back on the ground from leaning away so much. "Eat it!" He shouted pinning me down on the ground. I wiggled underneath him and I grunted with the effort. "Just a nibble." Jung Kyun said holding up the pocky in his teeth. "Ew, no. You have it in your mouth." I objected. He grinned and wiggled it with his teeth. "Are you shy to grab it, baby girl?" He teased his dark brown bangs falling in his face. I blushed heavily and gulped nervously. "Nevermind now, it's mine." Jung Kyun said getting off of me. I crossed my arms and pouted at him. "Keep it down." Yujin's sleepy voice said from on the couch. He was curled up with his knees up to his chest and his hands pressed up against his face. "Yujin..."  He said.

                       Yujin groaned with annoyance and rolled over. "Five more minutes..." He said softly. Jung Kyun crawled over towards him on his hands and knees.  I laughed as Jung Kyun quickly poked him. "He's going to hit me." Jung Kyun whined before hiding behind me. "Go play with your girlfriend." Yujin said his light brown eyes barely opening up. I blushed heavily as Jung Kyun automatically glanced at me. "She's not my girlfriend." He said crossing his arms. Yujin lazily lifted his arm and struggled to hit us. "Were's the off botton..." He groaned before rolling over so his back was to us. I jumped as JR walked in the living room while talking to Zico softly. "Are you sure we stay here for a little while?" Zico asked him worriedly. JR rested his hand on his friends shoulder and nodded slowly. "Yeah. I owe you guys, Zelo could have died yesterday." He said before looking down at his feet. I looked in the coner of my eye to see Jung Kyun looking at us sympathetically. "How about we all go to the beach today?" He asked standing up quickly. We all stared at him and I raised a eyebrow at him. "Why not?" I said softly while flashing a begging smile at JR. "I don't know..." JR said before rubbing the back of his neck. "Please? It will cheer everyone up." Jung Kyun said giving him the puppy dog eyes. JR exchanged a look with Zico before heaving a huge sigh. "Ok, fine." He said softly. I cheered and stood up.

                       Yujin slowly lifted his head and yawned loudly. "Were going to the beach." Jung Kyun said happily as Kyumin walked past him. "Everyone get ready." JR said looking at everyone who slowly gathered in the living room. "We all need a little fun." My mom said while smiling at me. I nodded and sighed heavily. I stomped up staires and peaked my head around the coner. "Hey." Jesse said as she took off her shirt quickly with her bathing suit top in her hand. I closed the door from behind me and grunted as I dug through my dresser for my bathing suit. I gave a truimphant smile as the smooth silk rubbed against my hand. I quickly got dressed in my zebra stripped two piece bathing suit and slipped on a gray tank top over it with black shorts. I skipped down staires and walked in the living once more. Yujin flashed a bright smile and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Excited?" He asked pretending to hold a microphone. I nodded and gave a bounce of excitement. "I've never been to the beach before." I said excitedly. Seungjin and Jung Kook were both shirtless as they walked side by side towards the living room. I blushed heavily and struggled not to make my shyness obvious. Once everyone was in the living room, JR twirled car keys in his hand. "Let's go." He said making us all walk towards the front door. "Want to sit by me, Baby girl?" Jung Kyun asked nudging my arm. I blushed heavily and looked down at my feet. Why does he keep calling me that? "Sure." I said with a tiny smile. He gave a bright smile.

                              The bright sunlight shined down on me brightly making me squint in the bright sunlight. I held my hand above my head to block the sunlight. "Sit beside me!" Yujin yelled grabbing my hand, locking his fingers with mine. "No! She's sitting beside me!" Jung Kyun yelled childishly. I grunted as he grabbed my other hand. I stumbled towards him clumsily. I grunted in pain as they both pulled me back and forth. "She can sit by both of you." Jesse said with a tiny amused smile. "Come on baby girl." Jung Kyun said grabbing my hand and pulling me after him. We all climbed in the car and I grunted as I was squeezed between Jung Kyun and Yujin. Jesse was pressed up against Jung Kyun and Jung Kook was groaning in pain beside her. JR and Zico both gave us a devilish smile as they glanced over the seat at us. "Ah...My arm..." Seungjin groaned on the floor board next to Sungjae who was sitting pratically on him. Kyumin was just chilling in front of me with his knees tucked in towards his chest. "Here, hopefully this helps." Jung Kyun said before gentle scooting me onto his lap. I felt heat come off my face in waves and I looked over my shoulder at him. Jung Kook gave a loud sigh and relaxed. "Hey, She's already Zelo's girlfriend." My mom said pointing a finger at him. I akwardly fidgeted on Jung Kyun's lap. He raised a eyebrow and gave a amused smile. "I'm not her boyfriend. I'm just her friend." He said reassuringly. My mom relaxed and raised a eyebrow and looked from me then to him. "Sure..." She mumbled.

                                 Jung Kyun's POV: A couple moments of the silent humming of the blue mustang and the silent conversations, I rested my head against the window. I looked at the cars that wizzed by us as fast as lightning. I looked down at Chloe who was pressed against me tightly, her head resting on my chest. Her dirty blonde hair dangled in her face and I chuckled softly at her. "She's asleep." Yujin whispered, nudging me. With that said, everyone leaned foreword to see her. I smiled down at her and her hair out of her face. "She must have been tired." I said softly. Chloe's a sweet girl....I know JR and them care alot about her. I hope me and her can become good friends. She always seems so sad all the time, I want to cheer her up. "Were here!" Jesse cheered making me sit straight up slowly. Chloe groaned and lifted her head up off my chest. "Were are we?" She asked dumbfoundedly. "The beach." I said sweetly. Her blue eyes lit up and she looked out the window quickly. "I can't wait! I'm so excited!" She squealed the tiredness gone from her quickly. We all climbed out of the car and I jumped with surprise as she grabbed my hand. "Come on!" She said excitedly. I chuckled and stumbled after her clumsily. We both dashed away from everyone else, and I swurved around obstacles so that I didn't fall. "Come on, Jung Kyun! Your so slow!" She groaned.  "Fine, come here." I said before picking her up. She quealed as I put her on my back. "Mush!" She yelled before pointing straight ahead. I laughed and ran on the white side walk while swurving around people. She giggled happily and her dirty blonde hair dangled in my face. I'm glad to see her true self. 

                               "Hold up!" Yujin's voice yelled from behind us. I turned around and smiled a bright smile at him. "What are you guys doing?" JR asked as he walked past us. He smiled and shook his head and mumbled something to Seungjin. "I'll give you one to!" I called out to JR making him give me a weird look. "You guys sure did click." Sungjae commented while tilting his head at us. I looked down and felt heat come off my face. "He's nice." Chloe objected softly. We finally reached the beach and the hot sand creeped onto my feet making me wince with every step I took. Yujin kicked the sand up making it spray everywhere. I gentle slid Chloe off my back, making her dig her toes in the sand as she walked. "Who's going swimming?" Kyumin asked glancing at all of us. "I am!" Jesse and Chloe both said at the same time before giving each other a loud high five. "Me to!" I said cheerfully before taking off my white muscle shirt. I gave a half smile as both girls pale faces turned three shades of red. "Come on." I said before beckoning them to follow me. They both obeyed and followed me closely. "I-I can't swim that well." Chloe stammered slowing her pace. I smiled hugely at her and beckoned her towards me. "I won't let you drown, I promise." I said promisingly. She looked at the clear blue water that crashed at our feet loudly. "It's easy." Yujin said walking up to her on her other side. She looked at him worriedly then slowly walked towards me. I smiled and grabbed her hand. I winced as she squeezed it tightly. 

                                 "It's cold!" She squeaked as we went out deeper. "It's not exactley supposed to be hot." I joked making her giggle. Without warning, I splashed her in the face. She spluttered and blinked water out of her blue eyes. "Really?" She asked annoyedly. My only reply was sticking my tongue out at her. She gave a devilish grin and splashed me back. The cold water against my face made me jump, and I shook my head, making my soaked brown bangs hit me in the face. "Oh, now it's on." I said before diving towards her. Her scream was cut off as we both disappeared under water. I opened my eyes to see the pretty view of fish and coral beds. Chloe waved at me, her blonde hair floating up everywhere. I waved back and went above the water. "Jellyfish!" Yujin yelled and he hid behind me quickly. I went wide eyed and cussed loudly, before swimming away. I'm not getting stung today... "Jung Kyun!" Chloe squealed loudly. I looked over my shoulder and blinked water out of my eyes. She was clumsily swimming towards me, her head bobbing up and down. "I got stung because of you guys." Chloe whined holding up her red arm. I held it and gentle touched it, making her jump. "I'm sorry." I apologized. She gave a tiny smile and shrugged. "It's ok, but you owe me." She said micheviously. "You wanna go? Come on, I can take you on." I said holding my fist up in front of my face and pretended to punch her. She giggled and splashed me once more, making me cough loudly. "We should have a chicken fight." I said happily.

                                "Chicken fight? I rock at those." JR said as he swam up to us. I grinned as everyone joined in excitedly. "Let's go, choose your teams." I said pretending to hold a microphone. "Jung Kyun!" Chloe said grbabing my wrist and holding it above our heads. "Ok, me against you." Jesse said giving a devilsh smile while pulling Seungjin aside. I hate being so short...But, they seem to all be for it. I looked at everyones curious but yet excited faces. "Fine." I said rolling my eyes. I grunted as Chloe climbed on my shoulders painfully. I grunted in pain and struggled to balance her weight as I walked, stumbling backwards now and then. "I want to be the referre." Yujin said standing off to the side of us. "Go!" He yelled making both girls go towards each other. I spit water out of my mouth as both girls shoved each other hard. "Stop moving!" Chloe yelled annoyedly. I grunted and looked up at her, blinking the water that landed in on my face and into my eyes. I gasped as Chloe let out a startled scream, and I struggled to move with the way she swayed. I smiled triumphantly as Jesse glung backwards off of Seungjin. Chloe gasped as Jesse reached out for her, pulling on her bathing suit top. I went wide eyed as she jumped off my shoulders. "Wow!" Jesse giggled popping up from behind JR. Were did Chloe go? A second later, a reed faced girl appeared from above the water. She looked around at our curious faces slowly. "Are you ok?" I asked taking a step towards towards her for her to only back away. Her only reply was a nod. 

                                   Chloe's POV: Why does these type of things happen to me? I hate this...I sighed making the water move in front of my mouth. I looked down at my exposed chest and folded my arms over my chest. I blushed even worse as Yujin got on my level and raised a eyebrow at me. "What are you doing?" He asked lifting his head slightly above the water to ask me, before letting the water go up to his nose once more. I glanced down, and he followed my gaze. He went wide eyed and his pale face turned three shades of red. "S-She..." He stammered before akwardly backing away from me. Jung Kyun went wide eyed and slowly raised the zebra stripped top. "Give me it!" I yelled before lunging for it in his hands. He let out a loud scream while going wide eyed. We both landed with a loud thud in the water. I opened my eyes and squinted to see cleary past the blurry water. Jung Kyun was wide eyed while staring at me. I grabbed it from him and slowly went above the water. "Stop staring!" I whined feeling heat come off my waves. They all obeyed and turned around quickly. I quickly put it on and sighed heavily. "Feel better?" JR asked flashing a half smile at me. I blushed and slowly nodded shyly. I went wide eyed as he titled my chin up, making me look up in his blue eyes. "It happens. It's ok." He said his voice as smooth as honey. I blushed heavily and smiled. "Come on! Le'ts get a tan!" Jesse said tugging on my arm. I nodded and akwardly looked away from JR's hypmotizing eyes. "Yeah." I said softly. Gosh...

                             "Wow, what's going on?" She asked as we trudged through the shallow end of the water. I glanced at her and my wet and tangle dirty  blonde hair out of my face. "Nothing, what do you mean?" I asked casually. She flipped her dark brown bangs that was plastered against her skin. "I saw they way you guys were staring at each other." She said shooting me a childish look.  I rolled my eyes and sighed heavily. "I don't like him like that." I objected making her give a sarcastic laugh. "Seriously? I mean come on, he's so sweet and funny and cute." She said nudging me. I looked down at the powerdy sand that clung to my wet feet uncomfortable. Ok...Maybe I kind of have a thing for JR. But....I honestly still like Zelo. "Jung Kyun calls you baby girl." Jesse said throwing a childish smile. "I don't know why he does that." I said with a tiny shrug. I jumped as footstpes were walking towards us. I turned around to see everyone playfully pushing and shoving each other. I sat down slowly and looked up at the bright blue sky with one hand over my face. "Want some ice cream?" Jung Kyun asked leaning over me, making his wet hair drip water on my face. "Sure." I said with a tiny smile at him. He smiled as he asked Jesse as well. "I'm on diet." Jesse whined taping her skinny stomach. I rolled my eyes and Jung Kyun rolled his eyes. "Well, I'll be back." He said after we gave him the kind we wanted. I watched him walk off and smiled a tiny smile. "He's so sweet." I said meaning for no one else to hear. I smiled. 

                        "Young lady, you already have a boyfriend." My mom's voice from above me made me jump. I opened my eyes to see her looking down at me. "I do not." I objected stubbornly. My mom crossed her arms and slowly sat down  beside me and smiled micheviously. "Your Zelo's girl." She said poking me hard in the arm with her sharp nails. "She's liking JR." Jesse said winking at my mom. My mom raised a eyebrow and gave me a scolding look. "No I don't!" I said feeling my face turn bright red. "Don't what?" Jung Kyun's voice from further away made me jump with surprise. "Oh hey." I said shooting a warning look at them both for them not to saying anything. "Nothing." I said reassuringly. He gave a small smile and handed me a chocolate ice cream cone that was begginging to melt. "Thanks." I said while it quickly. He nodded and grabbed it from me quickly. "Hey!" I whined in  protest. He smiled and it, turning away from me. "Delicious." He cooed while his lips. "Really?!" I whined making him chuckle. "Here." He said handing me it. I looked at the ice cream then at him cautiously. I leaned foreword with my tongue out, but he pulled away quickly. "Hey!" I cried annoyedly. He smiled and I squealed as he pressed the cold ice cream on my nose. I jumped at the sudden coldness, making me jump. I squealed again as he smeared it on my lips. "Here, I got it. I'm sorry." He apologized. I blushed heavily as he softly touched my face. I looked down, and he titled my chin up, making me look up at him. He gave a half smile making me blush heavily. "Pay back." I giggled before dotting his nose with it. He went cross eyed and looked at the ice cream.

                                    "Guys, fireworks start up later today." Yujin said sitting on my other side. I smiled and looked around slowly. People was sitting close towards the water while smiling hugely. Today was lots of fun...I'm very happy. I looked at my friends faces and felt disappointment stab me hard. I wish Zelo was here..."You miss Zelo, don't you?" A voice said making me jump. I looked over to see JR sititng behind me while looking up at the setting sun. I nodded slowly and sighed heavily. "It's hard without him." I mumbled while running my hand over the powedery white sand. "I know." He said while looking down at his blach shoes. "Chloe, I need to show you something." Jung Kyun whispered from beside me, making me look up at him. I stood up and opened my mouth to ask him what, but he held his hand up in front of my face. "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you." He said flashing a excited smile. I followed him further down the beach, while brushing my long blonde hair out of my face. "It's not much...But I decided to make you it."  He said looking away shyly. I looked down to see a blanket spread out and candles were surrounding it. "Wow....It's pretty." I said in awe. We both sat down and he smiled hugely at me. "Close your eyes." He said making me look at him quickly. I looked at him in surprise and went wide eyed. I gulped nervously and slowly closed my eyes. I jumped as I felt his arms scrape against my neck, but then I felt something dangle around my neck. I looked down to see Zelo's cross necklace, but next to it was a silver angel wing next to it. "I thought maybe....You miss him, so I decided to get his cross necklace for you. Then...Your like his angel, so you can always be with him." He said before akwardly looking away. I giggled and playfully punched his buff shoulder. "Thanks Jung Kyun. I don't feel so alone anymore. Now I know he's with me." I said the silver cross gentle. I really miss you Zelo....Wake up soon. It's so different without you, I miss you.

                                   Sarah's POV: "Go talk to her." I saved depserately. JR looked over his shoulder at me worriedly. "N-No." He stammered nervously. I smiled as I saw Chloe walking back with Jung Kyun by her side. "Go!" Me and Jesse both said annoyedly at the same time before shoving him. He stumbled clumsily towards her and shot us a annoyed glare over his shoulder. "Chloe, can I talk to you?" JR asked softly. She nodded and waved a goodbye to Jung Kyun. We both slowly walked after them down the beach, careful to keep our distance. "I'm sorry about Zelo. I know how much you liked him." He whispered softly. Chloe glanced at him and nodded slowly. "Yeah, he means alot to me." She whispered before studying her black and white converses. JR stopped walking, making her glance at him curiously. "Do I mean alot to you?" He asked softly. Chloe gulped nervously and stared at him in shock. "Y-Yeah...." She stammered. JR looked down for a moment and walked towards her slowly. "Chloe, I'm here for you. You mean alot to me to." He said pulling her close towards him. She went wide eyed as she looked up at him. "I can take care of you. I'll watch after you." He whispered sweetly. He her face softly, making her blush heavily. I went wide eyed and covered my mouth as he leaned foreword, pressing his lips against hers. Her blue eyes stretched wide and she stood there ridgidly. I smiled as she slowly closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his necks. I noodded approvingly.