Officially Together

Fighters Of Guns & Bullets

           Chloe's POV: I groaned loudly and rolled over. Pain seemed to explode in my arm, and I jumped and sat up quickly. I looked around and flipped my long dirty blonde hair out of my face. I groaned in pain once more and looked down at my aching arm. White bandages were wrapped around it carefully. The images of Zelo patching me up flashed in my head and I nodded. Oh...that's right. "Hey." A voice said gentle from further away. I looked up to see Zelo walking towards me. He sat down in front of the couch cross legged. "Hey.." I said stretching my good arm over my head and sighing. "Is your arm feeling ok?" He asked worriedly. I nodded but he grabbed my arm anyway. I blushed as his cold hands skimmed over my aching arm. He mumbled to himself and patted it. "You'll live." He said half to himself. I nodded and he layed down on the tan carpet with a grunt. "Thanks for helping me." I said not looking at him directly. He glanced at me and his gaze softened. "Your welcome. Were even now." He said akwardly looking at me. I smiled and nodded in agreement. I'm glad were getting closer, he doesn't hate me as much anymore. It's nice...I think I'm understanding him a little more. "Chloe!" A cheerful voice yelled loudly. I looked up to see a blurry shape of someone flop onto me. I laughed as I was forced to lay down once more. The smell of calone hit me in the face and I studied the person. 

                          The boy lifted his head and I smiled. "Hey, Seungjin." I said with a bright smile. Iv'e gotten pretty close with him to. "How are you feeling?" He asked sitting up, letting me get up. "I feel fine." I said observing my sore arm. Everyone slowly come out from down the hallway and JR yawned and stretched. Niel trudged his way between everyone and sat beside me on the couch, his light brown eyes barely open. "Chloe, Can I talk to you?" JR asked suddenly making me look up. I felt nervousness and worry sweep through me like a wave. I forced myself to nod calmly. "Sure." I said before following him. We both walked out onto the white porch. The bright sunlight shined down on me, making me close one eye and squint at him. The bright light shined on his face making him look like he was glowing. "Iv'e been thinking lately...You and Jesse have been through alot..." He began resting his hand on the railing of the porch. I nodded and watched him carefully. "How would you like to be part of our gang?" He asked his voice growing more stern. I felt my bright blue eyes stretch wide. Be in there gang...? I looked down in deep thought. I trust them...alot. I felt JR's curious gaze burn into me carefully. "Yes, I want to join." I said after a long pause. He gave a half smile and rested his hands on my shoulder. "Good, then we all can teach you the rules." He said softly. I gulped nervously and nodded. He beckoned me to follow him as we walked back inside. Everyone stopped talking and stared at us questioningly. "Chloe is now part of the gang." He said. 

                                    Everyone clapped and cheered loudly. I held my head high and struggled not to blush. "Now we can always be together!" Jung Kook said jumping on his feet and hugging me tightly. I blushed heavily and gave a shaky laugh. Everyone surrounded me with congratulations and happy comments. I glanced at Zelo who gave a small smile as he stood away from everyone else. "Make way for the best friend." Seungjin said annoyedly as he pushed his way towards me. I laughed and he wrapped his arms around me tightly. "I'm glad...Now I can always hang out with you." He said looking at me deep in the eyes. I felt my cheeks turn three shades of red and I akwardly looked down. "Who wants to help her learn the bassics?" JR asked turning towards the other gang memembers. "Me!" Seungjin yelled standing on his tippy toes. He raised his hand high in the air and jumped up and down. JR's gaze flickered across them and his gaze rested on Zelo for a second. I looked at Zelo quickly. He was laughing at Seungjin and about how short he was. I wouldn't mind having Zelo as my teacher... "Ok, Seungjin chill. Your going to be Chloe's tutore. Zelo, your Jesse's." JR said with a smile. Jesse looked up quickly and blushed heavily as she stared at Zelo. A spark of a unknown emotion pierced me like a thorn. Why couldn't I have had Zelo? I grabbed JR's arm making him look at me blankly. "Are you sure Zelo's the right person for Jesse?" I asked the thought still stunning me. He sighed. 

                                     "Why do you say that?" He asked crossing his arms. I akwardly looked down and studied my dirty and torn up black and white converses. "He...He seems to rough for her. Maybe...He shouldn't be her teacher." I said not staring at him. He was quiet for a moment and a chuckle escaped his lips. "You act like he's a drill sargent." He said shaking his head. I looked up at him to see humor gleam in his blue eyes. "How about...She gets Seungjin and I can get Zelo. Afterall, she barely knows Zelo." I said casually. What am I saying?! I just wanted her to get a different teacher...He raised a eyebrow and a huge smile spread across his lips. "Your jealous." He said pointing at me. I stared at him in confusion. "No I'm not!" I shouted in annoyance. He stared at me in disbelief. "Sure..." He said rolling his eyes. I'm not jealous...I felt my gaze drift from him to Zelo and Jesse. He was in a fighting pose and he beckoned her to come at him. "No! Not like that, retard." He said walking over to her. The same unknown emotion sparked in me as he stood close beside her, his face close to hers. He put her in the pose she was supposed to be in. I narrowed my eyes and looked down. "See." JR said pointing at me. "What?" I said loudly. "You were glaring at them. Look, if you don't want to be Zelo's student instead, talk to him about it." He said sternly. 

                                       Seungjin's POV: "Jung Kook, have you seen Chloe?" I asked as I walked up to him. He stared at me and shook his head with a shrug. "Nope, last time I saw here was when she went outside with JR." He said before turning around. I gave a small nod and walked towards the front door. JR and Sungjae smiled at me as I walked out. "We need to talk to you." Sungjae said grabbing my arm gentle, pulling me towards them. "What?" I asked softly.  "I didn't do anything, I swear. I didn't put a huge spider in Niel's bed." I said holding my hands up in surrenduer. They both stared at me with their mouths slightly open. "Thanks for that...But, it's about Chloe." Sungjae explained exchanging a glance with JR. As if on que, Zelo walked on the porch. "God, Jesse's such a cluts." He said chugging water. "We need to talk to you to, Zelo." JR said flashing a smile. Something doesn't feel right. "Chloe's really jealous." JR said suddenly. Zelo raised a eyebrow and stared at him blankly. "About what?" I asked giving a chuckle. "About Zelo being Jesse's teacher." Sungjae said seriously. Why would she be jealous? I put my hands on my hips and looked down in deep thought. Isn't she happy being my student? I hope I didn't make anything akward some how. "Wait....Of me and Jesse working together?" Zelo said holding his hands up. We both exchanged lost glances. "Does she like...like him?" I asked without thinking. There was a long pause and JR shrugged. "It's a guess. I, personally, think she does." He said happily.

                                  Jealousy sparked in me and I narrowed my eyes and looked down. Why can't she like me? I really like her....She's so pretty and perfect. Any guy would like her. I glanced at Zelo who was wide eyed. He didn't look mad at all, he seemed really surprised. "Don't be stupid, she doesn't like me." Zelo said sharply shaking his head. "Well, if she wants you as her teacher..." I began but trailed off as there was footsteps approaching the porch. Jesse and Chloe scooted closer together and stared at us akwardly as we all stared at them. "Come here." Zelo said beckoning both girls foreword. They ducked down and walked on the porch making it creak loudly. "Do you want me as your teacher?" Zelo asked turning to face Chloe. Her light blue eyes lit up for a split second. I looked down and I could see her glancing at me from the corner of her eye. "It's ok...I'll stay with Seungjin." She said after a long pause. Zelo stared at her and nodded slowly. Was that...Regret in his eyes? "You guys are so confusing." JR asaid running his fingers through his black hair. I gave a innocent smile and wrapped my arm around Chloe's shoulder. "Ready to begin practice?" I asked cheerfully. She nodded and I turned away from the others and hopped the steps of the porch. "Let's all train together." Jesse said pumping her fist in the air. Chloe grabbed my arm and shook it gentle. "Please Seungjin?" She begged giving me the puppy dog eyes. I felt a automatic smile spread across my lips. "Fine." I said feeling my heart pound. 

                                           "Yeah. That sounds like a good idea." Zelo said nodding in agreement. Chloe swung her arms as she walked, and her long blonde hair blew in the wind as she walked. We all walked into a patch of the beginning of the woods were trees were spread out, leaving a wide rang of space. "Ok. First of all, you need how to learn to shoot a gun." Zelo said pulling out two silver guns out of his back pockets. "Here." He said throwing them towards the two girls. Chloe squealed and clumsily  caught the gun. "I already know how to shoot a gun." Chloe objected. I stood beside her and pointed to a target that was further away. I stopped dead as there was the sound of leaves crunching. Zelo must have heard it to, because he looked around catiously. "What?" Jesse asked looking at us in alarm. I lifted up my black gun and looked around slowly, holding it up in front of me. "How cute..." A  voice snickered. I turned around quickly to only have someone grab me. I jumped and struggled in the person grips, but he held on tightly. I looked over my shoulder to see a buff guy with a black mask covering his face underneath this hoodie. "Let them go!" Chloe yelled her voice shaking with fear. I felt my hop plumet as I saw two people holding Zelo back. The leader was decked out in all black, the hoodie covering his face. "What if we don't?" He snickered walking around her. I went wide eyed as she held her gun to his head. "I'll shoot you." She said through clenched teeth. He gave a loud booming laugh. "You won't." He said.

                                        I gasped as she turned around quickly, drop kicking him in the face. Once he was bent over, she elbowed him hard in the back, making him fall on the ground. Once the person holding me back was distracted, I elbowed him hard in the ribs making him let me go. I punched him hard in the face, making my knuckles ache. I ran over to Chloe's side and stared at her with a tiny amused smile. She was standing on the mans chest, with the gun pointed at his head. "Hey, that's what I do." Zelo whined staring at her annoyedly. The man sobbed quietly and held his hands up in surrenduer. "Please, let me say one thing." He begged. Chloe nodded and stared at him questioningly. His helpless expression changed, and he jumped up quickly, knocking Chloe off her face. I grunted as he grabbed my arm, and I screamed in pain as he pulled hard and the sickning pop echoed around me. Zelo was fighting the other two guards that was holding us back. I gasped as the man grabbed him, and I caught the gleam of something that shined in the sunlight. Zelo screamed in pain as the man shoved it hard into his side. He fell on his Knees and grinned. "You all put up a fight, put your no challenge for me." The man snarled. I went wide eyed as he pulled off his hoodie. The sherrif! He scanned our shocked faces and snapped his fingers. Two other guards walked out of the woods with a person struggling in their grip. "Let go of me!" A familiar voice yelled. The two men shoved the person foreword. "Niel!" I yelled. 

                                            Chloe's POV: My heart seemed to stop in my chest. Why..."Dad! Why are you doing this?" I shouted. I struggled in one of the guards grips. They did nothing to us... "They deserve us...And never call me dad again." My dad spat at me. I felt tears form in my eyes but I forced myself to blink them away. "We got to help Niel." Seungjin whispered to Zelo. Niel yelled in protest as the guard pushed him foreword. "Now, you either come with us, or we take your friend and toture him." My dad said running a blade of a knife along his skin. We were all quiet and Niel shook his head. "No! Don't go! I'll be fine!" He shouted.  "Let him go.." Zelo said through clenched teeth. My dad smiled innocently and grabbed Niel's bangs, making him tilt his head back violently. "I'll kill him right here. So shut up." He snapped. We got to help him...But what can we do?! Niel stared at us helplessly. "Your letting us take him?" My dad asked after the long pause. Niel stared at Seungjin and Zelo and nodded slowly. We all stared at him in dismay and he looked down. My dad sighed and snickered. "Were not getting no where." He said and I went wide eyed as he pulled out a gun. "No!" I yelled in dismay but it was already to late. Niel's light brown eyes stretched wide and blood trickled out of his mouth. My dad tilted his head back and gave a loud laugh. "Come on. See you later." He said before snapping his fingers. The guards let us go, and they all grinned evily at us before walking off. "Niel!" Zelo yelled running towards him. I gasped.

                                       Blood was covering him, and he was breathing heavily. Zelo knelt down to him and ripped his shirt and put pressure down on it. "Seungjin, go get some water. Chloe, hold this down for me." Zelo said barking orders at us. We all looked at one another slowly and I sighed heavily. "Zelo...It's ok." Niel choked out weakly. Zelo bit his bottom lip and glared at Seungjin. "Go!" He yelled his voice cracking. "Zelo..." Seungjin mumbled his voice sympathetic. Niel rested his hand on Zelo's and gave a small smile. "I'm...ok." He said softly. Tears streamed down Zelo's pale face. "No, were going to get help." He said gentle. "I-I'm sorry..." Niel said his voice growing weaker and his light brown eyes began to close slowly. "Niel!" Zelo yelled. I covered my mouth as his hand fell limply. Everyone was quiet with stunned silence. I rested my hand on Zelo's and sighed heavily. "It wasn't your fault." I said softly. He glared at me, his light blue eyes like fire. "Don't talk to me! You let him die..." He said his voice cracking with emotion. "There's nothing anyone could have done with him. The least you could do for him, was be there for him." I said softly. I jumped as he wrapped his arms around me tightly. I blushed heavily as his grip on me tightened. I layed my head on his shoulder and hugged him back tightly. I feel so bad for him...He's just lost his best friend. "What happened here?" The concerned voice of JR said as he walked through the woods towards us. Sungjae and Jung Kook ducked under branches. "Niel.." 

                            Zelo said before more tears streamed down his face. I pushed Zelo back with my arm gentle so JR could see him. He went wide eyed and everyone seemed frozen behind him. "My dad attacked...We tried fighting them off but he had back up. They took Niel..." I stammered looking at him sadly. He was a good person, I wish I could have been able to get to know him more. "You guys head back to the house, we want to say our goodbyes." JR said shooing us away with a wave of his hand. We all nodded and I walked towards the house in a daze. This is getting way more serious...What can we do? I should have just stayed with him....My father wouldn't know were everyone was..."It's not your fault." Seungjin said making me jump. I zoned back in and stared at him in dismay. "Yeah it is. If I would have stayed with him, he wouldn't be so close to finding you guys...Niel still would be alive." I said feeling warm tears blur my vision. I jumped as I felt someone put there hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Zelo. "No it's not. We wouldn't have no clue he would be in charge and be after us in the first place. So you helped us..." He said hugging me tightly. I blushed and I felt my heart pound against my chest. "I'm really sorry." I apologized. I looked down and went wide eyed as he tilted my chin up with his hand. "It's not your fault, it's ok princess." He said softly. I nodded slowly and he turned away from me. "See you later." He said walking away from me slowly. I waved goodbye and watched him walk away. I sighed.

                                       "Chloe." A gentle voice said from behind me. I turned around to see Seungjin walk towards me slowly. "Hey." I said softly. I jumped as he wrapped his arms around me tightly. I hugged him back and blushed heavily as he sighed blissfully. I gulped nervously as he refused to let me go for a moment. "Chloe, I need to tell you something." He said softly. I stared at him nervously and nodded urgingly. "I-I...I like you." He said not meeting my gaze. I stared at him in amazement. He...Likes me?! I gulped nervously and blinked a couple times. Before I could say anything, he pressed his soft lips against mine. The world seemed to spin around me, and I blushed heavily. He gentle pulled away and bit his bottom lip. "Do you like me back?" He asked hopefully. I opened my mouth and I looked down. "I-I'm not for sure...." I said regretfully. I jumped as he grabbed my hands and sqeeuzed them. "Give me a chance. I really like you, Chloe." He said softly. I nodded slowly and surpressed a sigh. I jumped as he kissed me more passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck and blushed once more. As we pulled away he laughed slightly. "Your face is red." He said with a smirk. "Shut up!" I said softly. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder casually and we walked back towards the house. I can't believe...I just kissed Seungjin. Are me and him dating? We walked inside and everyone stared at us with smiles. "Hey, there you all are." JR said beckoning us over. We both sat beside each other cross legged. 

                                              Jesse's POV: I let my jaw drop and no sound came out. I slowly looked at Jung Kook and Sungjae who had both their hands over their mouths. Zelo was wide eyed and his expression was filled with sadness. "D-Did...They just kiss?" Jung Kook asked doing a face palm. "You guys saw that, right?" Sungjae asked looking at us slowly. I nodded and gulped and glanced at Zelo. "Why did she kiss him? Does she seriously like him?" He asked looking down. All three of us stared at each other in confusion. "Why would you care?" Sungjae asked him titling his head. Zelo glared heavily and looked away. "I don't!" He said even though his blue eyes was filled with sadness and regret. Does he like her? I shook my head slowly.. No. He's probably upset that she didn't tell him. "Let's go inside." Jung Kook said glancing at Zelo with uncertainity in his light green eyes. We all nodded and I stood in front of them with my arms stretched out. "No one bring this up to them." I said pointing a finger at them. They all nodded and Zelo rolled his blue eyes. "Ok." He mumbled as I narrowed my eyes at him. We all walked on the porch while whispering to each other. We all slowly walked in, and I tried acting as casual as possible. As excpected, Chloe and Seungjin were sitting beside each other. I sat beside her and forced a bright smile at her. I thought it'd be her and Zelo..