Sacrifice~

Fighters Of Guns & Bullets

Jason's POV: Where is he? I paced back and forth and listened to the splashing of water underneath my feet. The silver moonlight flowed down towards me making my hair lit up in the dark. My bandits and other recruits stood behind me, swaying on their feet impatiently. "Sir, are you sure he's coming?" One of my bandits whispered quietly. Before I could answer him, footsteps walked towards us at a steady pace. I squinted and I could make out a outline of a person. I grinned and crossed my arms. "He's here." I said in triumph. The person stopped a couple feet in front of me. The pale moonlight made his face glow in the dark and his dark black-blue hair swooped across his face. "What do you want?" He snarled before glaring heavily. "I can't just say hi to you, Zelo? We haven't actually met before." I said casually. I slowly circled him, making him wip around and hold a cold metal gun to my head. "That's not it." He said his light blue eyes like fire. My bandits tensed up, and I held my hand up for them to stay. "I want to talk to you about something." I said more sternly. I gentle rested my hand on the gun, making him lower it slowly. He narrowed his eyes at me and lowered the silver gun by his side. "I want to make a deal with you." I said facing him. He stared at me expressionless. "Deal?" He questioned softly. I nodded and flashed a innocent smile. "Your fighting interest me. Your really good...." I said shaking a finger at him. Zelo stared at me still cautiously. "So, how about you join me and my crew. Then I will explain the rest." I said ignoring his heavy glare.

                              "I will never join your side." He snapped before pointing his silver gun at me. I raised a eyebrow at him and glanced over my shoulder at my angry looking bandits. "Very well." I said before snapping my fingers. Zelo went wide eyed as two bandits ran full speed at him. I bit my bottom lip and leaned in towards Zelo, who was fighting them. He flipped one over his shoulder and spun around and kicked the other one in jaw, making him stumble back. The one on the ground stood up quickly and charged at Zelo once more. Zelo punched with his left hand, then his right. I watched him punch him, switching both hands each time. My bandit spit out blood from his mouth and Zelo grabbed him by the front of his shirt and shoved him hard into the alleway wall. I closed one eye and made a face in pain as if I could feel it myself. Zelo let him fall on his knees and he turned around and faced the other bandit who was hesitantly standing behind him. Zelo spun around and kicked his feet out from underneath him, and punched him hard in the face a good ten times. I closed my mouth that was slightly open. Zelo struggled to get his heavy breathing under control. He slowly walked towards me and narrowed his eyes. "See? My men are no match for you." I said praisingly. I went wide eyed as he ran full speed at me and grabbed the front of my shirt. I grunted as he slammed me against the alleyway wall. "Listen to me. I'm not joining your gang. I'm not afriad to shoot you right here, right now." He said pointing his silver gun at me. I gulped nervously and smiled. 

                       "You want your gang to be living in fear? Never have a break from running? Wow, I thought you'd want to make them happy." I said while holding my hands up in surrenduer. His grip loosened on me, and he stared at me threatingly. "What do you mean?" He said through clenched teeth. "Well, I was going to say that the deal was, you join my gang, and I stop chasing your brother and friends. They can live happy lives without fear." I explained hopefully. I struggled not to make myself look to hopeful. We need him on our team, were getting no were. With him in their gang, he's the one who stops us. He slowly lowered the gun from my head and he slowly loosened his grip off me. We both were quiet for a long time and he looked up at me sharply. "I won't have to go against them, will I?" He asked suddenly, taking me by surprise. I smiled and felt triumphant surge through me like a wave. "No... You'll just have to do what I say." I said resting my hand on his shoulder. He stared at me with sadness in his light blue eyes. "I want them to be happy. I'm don't want to loose any more of my friends. And they deserve to be happy." He mumbled half to himself. "I'm willing to sacrifice myself for that." He said before looking up at me slowly. I patted him on the shoulder and pulled him closer to me. "This is what I want you to do, listen closely to me." I whispered softly. 

                                 Chloe's POV: "Guys, who can cook here?" I asked softly. I was leaning over the bubbling pan that was steaming. JR chuckled and walked over to me and looked over my shoulder. "I'm guessing you can't..." He said raising a eyebrow at me. I blushed heavily and gave a innocent shrug. "Leave it to the mother of the house." My mom's voice from behind me made me jump with surprise. We all laughed and my mom didn't look at me as she stirred the water and she glanced up at me. "Shouldn't you be hanging out with your boyfriend?" She asked softly. I went wide eyed and I felt JR's curious gaze burn into me. "Boyfriend?" He asked sounding suddenly interested. "You mean Zelo?" I asked in confusion. I covered my mouth as her face lit up and a happy grin appeared on her face. "You guys are dating?!" She squealed before turning around quickly and resting her hands on my shoulders. "N-No! That's not what I meant!" I said in fusteration. Jesse walked in the kitchen and tilted her head curiously at us. "Wait, I'm so confused." JR said raising a hand slowly making us both stop talking. "Her and Zelo kissed last night..." My mom blurted out loudly before I could slap my hand over . Jesse slapped her hands on her cheeks and she smiled hugely. "You guys kissed?!" She squealed loudly. JR gave a tiny grin and looked down and chuckled. I groaned and slapped my hand on my forehead. They never listen to me...At least, I don't think were dating. It was just a small kiss...A amazing kiss. 

                   "Guys were not dating." I said before they could say anything else. JR rested his arm on my shoulder and he smiled a tiny amused smile at me. "Speaking of Zelo, I haven't seen him this morning." Jesse said softly in confusion. Me either now that I think about it. We all stood there in deep concentration were he might be. "Jung Kook!" I called out to him as he passed the kitchen. He stopped walking and backed up and poked his head around the corner. "Have you seen Zelo?" I asked curiously. He looked down and shrugged and flipped his black bangs. "Nope." He said before continuing walking. "What are you making?" Seungjin asked appearing out of no were. My mom smiled and glanced at me. "Boiled eggs and buiscits and gravey." She said while staring at the eggs that swirled around in the water. I turned around and walked out of the kitchen without thinking. I grunted as someone bumped into me. I stumbled backwards and I rubbed my head and looked up at the person who bumped into me. Zelo! He rested his hand on my head making my dirty blonde hair fall in my face. "Sorry, princess." He said softly. I blushed and struggled to find something casual to say. After all, we haven't talked since we kissed. "Is everything ok?" I asked looking up and seeing his sad and upset expression on his face. He shook his head and nodded. "Yeah. Actually, I need to talk to you." He said before looking at me quickly. I nodded and we both walked to the front door. Did I do something wrong? 

                           The gray sky seemed to hang in the air like a fog and the air felt hot and sticky. He leaned over the porch railing and looked at the gray sky with a sad expression on his face. Before I could say anything, he faced me. "Chloe, do you like me?" He asked not meeting my gaze. My whole face seemed to turn bright red and I akwardly looked down at my shoes. Why? Is he actually going to ask me out?! I struggled to stop my heart from hammering against my chest. "Yeah." I said softly before looking up at him. He stared at me without a expression. I gulped nervously and fidgeted uneasily, making the porch squeak. "Well....Don't." He said softly. I looked up at him and I felt my blue eyes stretch wide. "W-Why?" I stammered feeling taken aback. He looked up at me and I was surprised how cold he looked. "I don't like you. I never will..." He said half heartedly. I stared at him and I felt tears form in my eyes and I forced myself to blink them away. I don't understand...."But...What about our kiss? That meant nothing to you?" I said feeling my voice rise. Zelo stared at me and a flash of regret flashed in his blue eyes. "No, I'm sorry. So I suggest you forget about the kiss. It means nothing." He said softly. We both stood there in silence and I felt my warm tears overflow from my eyes. He looked up at me and sadness appeared in his blue eyes. "Fine! Never talk to me again...I hate you." I said clenching my fist. He opened his mouth to say something, but I raised my hand and smacked it hard across his face. Why me?!

                           His head jerked violently and I looked at his red cheek. "I trusted you! Of all people, why would you hurt me?!" I shouted feeling more tears stream down my face. I really liked him...But I mean nothing to him. "I mean nothing to you?" I asked softly. He glanced at me and slowly shook his head. I sobbed and sniffled and grabbed the silver cross that dangled around my neck. "Here. Take this, I don't want it." I shouted before throwing it at his feet. He looked down at his, letting his dark blue bangs fall in his face. I stomped off the porch and struggled to stop the tears streaming down my face. I grunted as someone nudged past me. I looked up to see JR staring down at me in alarm. I closed my eyes and hugged him tightly. He looked down at me and slowly hugged me back. I buried my face in his chest and let the tears flow. "What's wrong?" He asked over my soft sobbing. I looked up and he gentle wiped away the tears. I explained everything, letting the words tumble out of my mouth. "I'll go talk to him." He said his voice as honey. I looked up at his light blue eyes. I nodded slowly and he slowly let me go and walked in the direction I came from. "Chloe, what are you doing out here?" Seungjin asked softly. I looked over to see him walking with the rest of the gang. We all stopped dead as there was the sound of people shouting. I turned around and ran in the direction it came from. I went wide eyed and covered my mouth. JR kicked Zelo hard in the ribs, making him fall on the ground. "Leave then!" JR shouted.

                                   Zelo's POV: I tried to steady my rapid breathing, and I wiped my bloody mouth. I shakily got on my feet and I felt warm blood trickle down my face. Chloe was staring at me then to JR in horror. "Ok, I'll go." I forced myself to say steadily. My body ached with pain each step I took. "Never come back." JR said through clenched teeth. I blinked away tears that threatened to blur my vision. I felt their eyes burn into me as they watched me walk off. Why did I have to push them away from me? 'Make them hate you. So, when you say goodbye, it won't be hard.' Jason's words echoed in my head like a song. He made me do this...I hate it. I listened to the honking of cars and the busy voices of people as I walked into town. I ignored the alarmed and catious stares of people as I passed them. I shook my head and held my aching side. I stopped and looked down the alleway and I heard voices drifting towards me. "There you are." Jason said appearing out of the shadows. I gave a small nod and trudged towards him slowly. "What happened to you?" He asked shock creeping into his voice. I wiped my bloody lip and glared heavily at him. "My brother beated the crap out of me." I said through clenched teeth. Jason shook his head and I flinched as he rested his hand on my shoulder. "Well, forget them." He said softly. I rolled my eyes and looked at the dark puddles that reflected the buildings. "Boss, what did you want us to do?" A voice asked softly. Jason grinned at me and I watched him carefully. What does he want?

                                  "We have someone for you." Jason said steadily. I looked up as I heard someone yelling a protest at them. I looked up to see a girl with long brown hair that was in a messy ponytail. Her clothes were ripped and she was struggling in a bandits tight grip. She looked at me with bright pleading eyes and I slowly looked at Jason. "What are you doing with a innocent girl?" I asked annoyedly. He raised a eyebrow and his scars. "Well, you think she's innocent?" He asked as he walked in circles around me. I looked at him in the corner of my eye and I clenched my fist. "Please, just let me go, Zelo." The girl begged her voice hoarse from crying. I looked up and narrowed my eyes at her. "How do you know my name?" I asked staring at her intensely. She looked at me wide eyed and she gulped nervously in horror. "She has been tracking you since you were free from your parents. She's planning to kill your gang." He said his light blue eyes glowing with interest. I looked at the girl who was stunned with silence. I glared heavily at her and I rested my hand on my cold silver gun. "Kill her, Zelo. End it all here." Jason whispered in my ear, making me shudder. I glared heavily at him and shoved him hard, making him stumble. "No! I'm not like you." I said through clenched teeth. Jason's expression hardened and he stared at me expressionlessly. "Kill her." He said more demandingly. The girl began to sob loudly, while struggling in a bandit that was wearing all black grip. I glared and threw down my gun, making it clank on the concrete ground. Jason looked over his shoulder were two bandits appeared. "Very well." He said before shaking his head. 

                                A instant later, one of the bandits hit me hard in the side, making me stumble. The other bandit gave a evil chuckle and hit me hard in the back, making me fall on my knees. Pain exploded in me as he drop kicked me hard in the jaw, making blood fly out of my mouth. I groaned in pain as more bandits surrounded me. "Enough." Jason yelled over the sickning sound their foot made against my body. They snickered and stepped away from me. I shakily stood up and the blood off my lip. My whole body ached with protest and I leaned against the alleway wall. "We made a deal that you would do whatever I said. Now, you better listen to me." Jason said loudly. I stared at him and gave him a small nod. "Kill her." He said demandingly. I looked at the girl who stared at me beggingly. I looked down at my silver gun and sighed heavily. I haven't seen her chasing us at all....I don't want to kill her. I don't want to be a murduer. I picked it up and looked at the reflection. My face was all bloody and beaten up and even bruised. The girls breathing and begging became more louder as I faced her. "I'm sorry." I whispered before holding it straight out in front of me. She screamed in fear and I closed my eyes tightly. I rested my finger on the trigger. I took a deep breath and pulled it. The girl became silent and I shut my eyes even tighter. "Good job." Jason said happily. I slowly opened my eyes and charged at him. I slammed him against the wall and glared heavily at him. "Zelo!" A familiar voice screamed loudly. I gasped.

                       I turned around to see Chloe standing at the entrance to the alleway. She was staring at me in horror, fear written all over her face. Jason gave a triumphant chuckle and shoved me off him. Did she see me kill that lady? "Why...Did you kill her?" Chloe stammered staring at me wide eyed. I opened my mouth to say something but Jason laughed. "Can't you tell? He decided to work with me instead of you guys." He snarled. Chloe's gaze locked on me and I looked down. 'I hate you!' Her words echoed in my head and I closed my eyes. What I said to her wasn't true....I adore her. That kiss meant everything to me. I went wide eyed as she charged at me. I stumbled back as her fist sped towards my face. I stumbled back wards and she shoved me hard. "I hate you! I trusted you....I-I...Was wanting to tell you I wanted you to try and come back..." She said as she hit my chest her. Her voice cracked and tears streamed down her pale face. Jason chuckled and crossed his arms. "Zelo, kill her. She obviously is a threat to you." He said steadily. I went wide eyed and Chloe backed away from me. "No." I said shakily. Jason narrowed his eyes at me and grabbed Chloe as she backed up into him. She screamed as he picked her up off the ground. She tried kicking and struggling in his grip, but it was no use. "Do it!" He shouted and I charged at him, punching him hard in the face. He grunted and let Chloe go, and she stumbed away from me. "Chloe, I'm not going to hurt you." I said softly as I walked towards her. She backed up into a garbage can, making it crash into the ground. "Get away from me!" She shouted, her voice filled with fear. I stopped and felt tears form in my eyes. Chloe..

                                   Chloe's POV: He wouldn't hurt me, would he? I backed up some more to only back up into the trash can once more. Zelo looked down and sadness clouded his face. He took a step away and turned around slowly. "I'm not hurting her." He said his voice giving nothing away. I stared at him in alarm as more bandits surrounded him. What's going on here? Zelo looked over at me and he closed his eyes for a moment. "Fine, very well." My dad said sounding out raged. I went wide eyed as four bandits circled us. "If you won't shoot her, Zelo...Then I will." He said before lifting a black gun. Before any of us could do anything, the bullet sped towards us. I grunted as Zelo shoved me hard, making me fall on the hard concreate. I landed with a loud thud and I went wide eyed as Zelo crashed on the ground. Everyone was frozen with silence and I looked over at him. "Zelo!" I screamed in horror. Blood trickled out of his mouth and he groaned in pain. A bullet wound appeared near his shoulder, and I held him tightly. I went wide eyed as the sound of footsteps came running towards us. "It's ok." I said as I helped Zelo stand up slowly. JR and the rest of the gang ran towards us, wide eyed. My dad and his gang retreated and I looked at JR worriedly. "I-I'm sorry..." Zelo choked out while staring at everyone. JR gulped nervously and flung Zelo's arm around his shoulder. "It's ok, we forgive you." JR said his voice cracking. I jumped as someone rested their hand on my shoulder. I jumped and turned around to see a cute boy. 

                                "JR, do you need any help?" A boy with flippy brown hair that swooped across his face asked. Who is this dude? Three other boys appeared from behind him. "Yeah, thanks Jung Kyun." JR said as the boy went on Zelo's other side. "Are you ok?" Seungjin asked worriedly. I nodded slowly and glanced at barely contious Zelo. "He'll be ok." One of the other boys said softly. He flipped his dark black bangs and flashed a reassuring smile. "Who are they?" I whispered to Jung Kook who was worriedly talking to Sungjae. "They saw what was happening to Zelo. Appearently their good friends with JR." He explained while looking past me to stare at the little gang. "Hello, I'm Yujin." The one with dark black hair said while holding his hand out. I stared at him cautiously and shook his hand. "Yujin, stop scaring her." A boy with dark brown bangs that barely swooped in his face. Yujin crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. "She looked scared." He said in protest before staring at me worriedly. "JR, do you want us to give you a ride to the hospital?" Jung Kyun asked sweetly. JR looked at his brother and nodded. "Come on guys." He said beckoning us all over to a huge black and blue mustang. "I don't know if we should trust them..." Jesse whispered to my mother. We all hussled in the car and I akwardly squeezed next to Jung Kyun. He flashed a smile. I looked out the dimed window and watched cars pass us by in a blur. The viberation of the car seemed to make my legs fo numb and I slumped back.

                                    JR was calmly talking to a boy with spiky blonde hair as he drived. I looked down at the blood that covered my hands. I closed my eyes and struggled to blink away the tears. I hope Zelo will be ok....I never thought I'd be so worried about him. "Hey, it's going to be ok." Jung Kyun said making me open my eyes. He flashed a reassuring smile and nudged my shoulder. "Zelo's like a cat, nine lives." He joked making me smile. He smiled bigger at the sight of seeing me give a tiny reassured smile. "I hope so." I mumbled softly. "You must be his girlfriend." He said tilting his head at me curiously. I blushed heavily and looked down. "N-No...Were just friends." I said softly. I akwardly played with my hands that was neatly folded over my lap. The rest of the car ride was quiet as we sped towards the hospital. We all climbed out quickly as we arrived to the hospital. JR and Jung Kyun both helped Zelo out of the car. We all sped walked towards the hospital doors. My shoes thudded on the hard concreate and everyone else matched my pace the rest of the way. We all bursted through the hopsital doors and nurses and doctors all looked at us in alarmed. A nurse wearing all white jogged over towards us, her necklace jingling. "Oh my....What happened here?" She asked her curly brown hair falling in her face. "Help him please." JR said making doctors rush towards us. They rolled him away and I exchanged a worried look with JR. I blushed heavily as he pulled me in his arms. "It's going to be ok, Chloe." 

                                 I buried my face in his chest and I felt my tears start to stream down my face. I looked over at the small gang as they were huddled together. "Aw, look at her." Jung Kyun whispered to Yujin, not meaning for me to hear. Yujin flipped his dark bangs and stared at him with a eyebrow raised.  "Do you like her or something?" He asked slowly crossing his arms as he waited for a answer. Jung Kyun looked pass Yujin and his light beautiful brown eyes rested on me. "N-No....It's just... She's so sad. I wish I could cheer her up." He whispered as he stared at me. Yujin glanced at me then at Jung Kyun. "You totally like her." He said before giving a childish laugh. Jung Kyun playfully shoved them and objected loudly as they shoved each other back and forth.I blushed as I realized I was still in JR's arms. I looked up at him and felt heat come off my face in waves. He had his head rested against mine, and his blue eyes were closed. "Sorry." He apologized quickly and he quickly let me go. "Ohh, It looks like JR has a crush." Jung Kyun declared loudly while pointing a finger childishly at him. "Shut up you two. Your voice gives me a head ache sometimes." The boy with spiky blonde hair said annoyedly. "I do not." JR said annoyedly. Jung Kyun nudged him and winked at him. "She's a looker. I'm not judging dude...She's...." He began and I quickly looked over making him freeze and wave innocently. I rolled my eyes and struggled to ignore the whispers and JR's objecting protest. I sighed and slowly walked over to Jesse.

                                           Jesse's POV: We all froze as a doctor walked out with a clip board a couple minutes later. We all stood up and his face was serious and stern. "You all might want to take a deep breath before I tell you the news." He said before pushing up his spectacules. His gray mustach twitched and he tugged on his white lab coat. "Is he ok?" Chloe asked taking a step towards him. The doctor ran his fingers through his dark brown hair. "Yes, but...." He said softly making us all tense up. "He's in a coma." He said softly. We were all quiet and I looked around at everyone. Their faces were filled with sadness and unbelieving shock. "The impact of all the stuff his body has take was to much on him. Now....Being shot just made it worse. Now he's in a coma...For how long we don't know." He said while looking down at his notes. Sarah rested her hand on Chloe's shoulder. "Can we see him?" Jung Kyun asked softly.  The doctor nodded and stepped aside to let us all walk down the hallway. We all jogged and stopped in front of a white door. I peaked through the small glass window and gasped. Wires and machines were hooked up to him and were beeping loudly. We all walked inside slowly and everyone was quiet. Chloe knelt down on the left side of him and slowly reached for his limp hand. She squeezed it tightly and took a deep breath. It's going to be very different without him here....Everyone's going to miss him. "I'm sorry." Chloe whispered before leaning foreword and gentle pressing her lips against his.