Decisions~

Fighters Of Guns & Bullets

                 Sarah's POV: "Why did you call me here?" I asked flatly. I asked my shoes thudding against the wet concreate. I looked around at the allway and frowned in disguist. This is were I was almost last time... "Because, I haven't talk to you in years." A voice said happily. I looked down at the dark puddles and I wrapped my arms around my body. "There's anther reason." I said carelessly. A voice chuckled and I jumped as a arm wrapped around my neck. A man with short brown hair and scarred up face smiled down at me. "It's good to see you, Sarah." He breathed. My heart drummed against my chest as he pressed something that gleamed brightly in the moonlight. I gulped nervously as he skimmed it across my skin. "The truth is...I need you do to me a favor." He said softly. I looked down at the knife in fear. "What...?" I asked nervously. He chuckled and more people surrounded us. "Bring me the gang memembers. I know your staying with them." He snickered. I crossed my arms and narrowed my eyes. "I won't let you touch them. They did nothing to you." I shouted angerily. They might be in a gang, but they have a soft side to them. Jason sighed and snapped his fingers. (Chloe's father). "Let go of me!" A high pitched voice said. I went wide eyed as one of his guards walked towards us. He shoved her hard on the ground so that she fell on her knees. "Jesse..." I mumbled to myself. He smiled and walked around me slowly. "If you do what I want, Jesse will live. But if you don't, I'll kill her." He said grabbing her bangs, making her look at him violently. "Stop!" I yelled fearing the worst for her. He grinned hugely and walked over to me. "Look at me...You don't know were she is, and you will do what I ask." He growled. I nodded slowly and jogged out of the allway. The went felt good on my face, and I struggled to process everything. I'm not going to do that to them...I felt guilt and dread was over me as I reached the house. I walked inside and smiled at what I saw. 

                           Chloe's POV: "Don't wake them up!" A voice whispered angerily followed by the thud of another person being hit upside the head. I groaned and shut my eyes tighter. What do I have to do to sleep in around here?! "They both look so comfortable." The familiar voice of Jung Kook said in awe. I sighed in defeat and opened my light blue eyes. "Look what you did!" The blurry shape of my mother said in annoyance. I giggled as she slapped Sungjae then Jung Kook in the back of the head. "What did I do now?" I asked softly. I yawned loudly and rubbed my barely open light blue eyes. My mom pressed her hands together and rested them against her lips in awe. I froze as something moved from underneath me. I gulped nervously and looked over my shoulder. I felt my mouth drop a little. Zelo! He was laying against the couch all comfortable. I blushed heavily as he fidgeted once more, to only put his head against my back. "You should have seen you guys. You both were cuddling with each other and everything." Jung Kook said resting his arm on his leg as he proped it up. I blushed and glanced at him. "Well, I'm going back to sleep." I said half to myself. I slumped up against Zelo, and layed my head on his chest. He's so warm and comfortable. I ignored their childish whispers about us. I blushed as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I smiled a tiny smile.I feel so relaxed and safe. I held in a annoyed sigh as there was footsteps walking towards us. "Wake up, you two." The voice of JR said softly. I sighed and groaned in my head. How come everyone always has to wake me and Zelo up so early? Espacially now...I'm comfortable.

                                Zelo jerked violently and sat up slowly. "What the heck?" He asked his voice barely loud enough for anyone to hear. I forced myself to look casual. Don't draw attention to yourself... If he saw that I was still on his lap, he might yell at me to get off. "Hey, princess." Zelo said flashing his half smile at me. My heart seemed to flutter against my chest like a butter fly and I smiled and waved. He stretched his arms over his head and fipped his dark hair. I stretched as well and raised a eyebrow as JR pointed at me and Zelo childishly. "What were you guys doing last night?" He asked micheviously. I blushed under all the curious eyes. "Nothing..." I mumbled softly. Zelo smiled and I blushed as he leaned foreword and wrapped his arms around my waist again. "Everything." He breathed his warm breath hot on my neck. I felt my mouth fall open a little as he rested his head on my shoulder. "Wow, I think Chloe just turned into a red statue." Jung Kook mumbled before laughing. Zelo chuckled and winked at me. I shook my head and stood up quickly. "I'm suddenly really hungry." I declared loudly to change the subject. "Chloe!" A voice yelled happily. I jumped and squealed with surprise as someone hugged me tightly from behind. I looked over my shoulder to see Seungjin. I wonder if he saw me and Zelo cuddling together... I looked down and felt guilt wash over me. I don't know if I honestly like him. "Can I talk to you?" I asked looking up at his bright and bubbly gaze. He nodded and nervousness clouded his face. I sighed. 

                                     We both ignored the curious stares we got while walking towards the front door. The bright seemed to shine down on us like rays, and scrunched up my face as I stared at Seungjin. "Oh, I have something to give  you." He said suddenly as if he just remembered it. I blushed as he gentle placed something in my hand. It was a leather bracelet. but in the front it had or names written in cursive and other designs on it. He rubbed the back of his neck and akwardly looked down. "I decided to make you something. It might not be that great, but I made it myself." He said flashing a bright smile. I looked at the bracelet and felt a small smile spread across my lips. I can't believe he made this for me..... I looked at Seungjin sadly, and his smile fell a little and his light brown eyes grew concerned. "What's wrong?" He asked wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I opened my mouth to tell him my true feelings then closed it. I can't crush his heart like that... "N-Nothing. Just thinking about Niel." I said quickly. He gave a small smile and rested both his hands on my shoulders. "He's in a better place. And he's always looking down on us." He said before pushing me into his arms. I hugged him tightly and closed my eyes for a moment. I can't hurt him like that...He is like my best friend. I jumped as the door opened and JR and the others walked out. "Do I have to?" Zelo whined staring at his brother in protest. "Yes, it's just up the road." He said crossing his arms. Were's he going? "Wait, were are you going?" I asked softly. 

                                  "They want me to get more bullets and stuff for our weapons." He said annoyedly. "Don't cause any trouble." I said scoldingly. I pointed a finger at him and he smiled. I squealed as he put me in a head lock and messed up my dirty blonde hair. "You too, princess." He said before hopping the steps of the porch. "Chloe." The familiar voice of my mom said gentle. I looked over at her and smiled. "Sweet heart, do you have your answer for me?" She asked sternly. With that said, everyone stared at me seriously. I studied my feet and I sighed heavily. About me leaving...I looked at my mom who's expression was unreadable. "I don't want her to get hurt. I don't think she'll be able to handel all this violence. I want to keep her safe..." I began without meeting their gazes. "I don't know what i'd do if I ever lost her..." I whispered. I looked up and my heart seemed to fall. Their hopeful faces fell and they were looking at each other sadly. "We'd protect her." Jung Kook said breaking the silence. "For how long? I don't want you guys getting hurt in the process." I mumbled sadly. "Are you sure?" JR asked sounding sad himself. I nodded slowly. "I'm going to miss you!" Jung Kook yelled before throwing his hands up in the air. I smiled and giggled as he hugged me tightly. "Take care of yourself." Sungjae said as Jung Kook finally decided to let go of me. I smiled and hugged him tightly. Seungjin was studying his feet and sadness was covering his face. "I'm sorry, Seungjin." I said softly. He gave me a small smile and nodded slowly. I sighed blissfully as he hugged me tightly. "I'll never stop liking you. I'll miss you." He mumbled. I hugged him tighter and nodded. "I'll miss you, so much." I said softly.  JR crossed his arms and stared at me. "Don't get into any trouble." He said raising a eyebrow. I nodded and smiled hugely. I blushed as he hugged me tightly. I stood there in shock for a moment and hugged him back tightly. I stepped away and smiled at him. I blushed as he gentle kissed my forehead. "I'll miss you." He said softly. We all entered a huge group hug one last time. I looked at the dirt road and frowned. Bye, Zelo. 

                                           Sungjae's POV: "Come on, let's go." Sarah said softly. We all waved goodbye and Chloe slowly turned away from us. It's going to be lonely without her. I'm going to miss her alot. I sadly waved goodbye and struggled not to let her see how sad I really was. Sarah was on the phone and she plugged her other ear and talked rapildy to the person. "Yeah. A taxi please." She said while glancing at us greatfully. I looked at the dirt road and sighed heavily. "I'll tell Zelo you said goodbye." I said resting my hand on her shoulder. She looked at me sadly and looked down. "I didn't even get to say goodbye to him." She mumbled softly to herself. We all glanced at her sympathetically. Those two have gotten close, now she has to leave. I know he didn't want her to leave. No matter how much he denied it when we talked about it. I felt a half smile spread across my lips. I actually think he might have a crush on her. "Were's Jesse?" Chloe asked suddenly looking up. We all stared at her blankly and alarm flashed in her light blue eyes. Sarah hung up and turned around and chuckled softly. "She's fine. She told me this morning she was going on a walk." She said steadily. Chloe took a deep breath and ran her fingers through her dirty blonde hair. A couple minutes of talking to each other and enjoying the nice weather, the yellow taxi pulled in the drive way. "Come on, Chloe." Sarah said resting her hand on Chloe's back. Chloe looked over her shoulder and tried to blink away her tears as she waved goodbye to us. 

                                            We all watched them climb in the taxi sadly. It kicked up dirt as it sped away and I could see Chloe waving at us she turned around in her seat to wave goodbye. Once they were gone from view, JR sighed. "I'm going to miss them." Seungjin mumbled softly. We all nodded in agreement and I forced a smile. "At least they don't have to worry about being killed." I said cheerfully. The only reply I got from them was a sad glance. They all slowly walked back towards the house while mumbling to each other sadly. I turned around to follow them but stopped as I heard foosteps. "Sungjae..." A voice said weakly. I turned around to see Zelo limping badly towards me. I went wide eyed and ran towards him. He leaned against a tree and blood trickled down his face. His shirt was torn and he winced as he moved. "What happened to you?" I asked alarmedly. He looked up at me and tried to get his breathing under control once more. "I was ambushed. It's the sherrif....They have Jesse." He said staring at me intensely. They have Jesse?! "Is she-" I began but he limped away from me. "Were's JR?" He asked weakly. "He's inside. Are you ok?" I asked worriedly. I can't believe they beated him that badly. "I'm fine...Were's Chloe?" He asked turning around to face me. I looked down and opened my mouth to say something but closed it. "She left with Sarah." JR's voice from behind Zelo made me jump. Zelo slowly looked at his brother and sadness filled his light blue eyes. "Why did she leave?" He asked softly. 

                                        "Because she didn't want her mom to get hurt." JR said sympathetically. Zelo looked up slowly and mixed emotions was written all over his face. "This is bad..." He mumbled his voice barely louder then a whisper. "Zelo, tell me what's going on." JR said resting his hands on his brothers shoulders. "The sheriff and Sarah are planning something together. Their going to hurt Chloe!" He yelled loudly before shoving JR to the side before running straight towards the dirt road. "Come on!" JR yelled to the others who just appeared on the porch. I grunted and turned around and ran after Zelo as fast as I could. "Slow down!" I called out and he looked over his shoulder at me. "We got to find them." He said through clenched teeth. I stood in front of him and he glared heavily at me. "You can't fight like this." I said sternly. He glared heavily at me and sadness glowed in his light blue eyes. "I have to help her....She means to much to me to sit back and do nothing." He said angerily before shoving me aside. I stared at him wide eyed, and he studied his feet for  a moment. "She's like my best friend. And I don't know what I'd do if she ever got killed." He said softly. I opened my mouth to say something but looked down. "Come on, just be careful." I said cautiously he nodded and I looked to my side to see everyone running beside me. "Ok, were all going to split up." JR said as we reached the heart of town. Cars honked loudly as they sped past us, making wind hit us in our faces. "Sungjae, you and Zelo go together." 

                                           We both gave a small nod and ran on the white side walk. I swurved around people and struggled to keep Zelo in my sight. God..He's such a fast runner even if he is injured. We both stopped as I heard someone scream his name. I grunted as he suddenly stopped, and I slammed into him. "Chloe!" He yelled before taking off once more. People shouted complaints as we ran past them. "Sorry!" I called over my shoulder innocently. Zelo stopped and narrowed his eyes down a alleway. Hey...That's our allway. He beckoned me to follow him as he slowly walked down the allway. I stood close to him as I followed him. The graffiti seemed to pop out at us and I struggled to avoid the puddles on the ground. I jumped as there was another high pitched scream. Zelo sped up and stopped as he reached the end of the allway. "Let them go!" He shouted and I quickly ran to his side. Chloe was tied to a rusty pole in the corner of the allway. Jesse was by her side and both their mouthes were covered with duck tape. "It's ok, we got you." I said gentle. There was loud chuckling and we both turned around to see Sarah in the grip of Chloe's father. "Oh, what loyal friends." He snickered staring at me and Zelo in disguist. I glared heavily and slowly pulled out my black gun out of my back pocket. "I said let them go." Zelo repeatedly threatingly. Chloe's dad raised a eyebrow and smiled at Zelo. "Oh, so demanding." He said with a grin. Zelo quickly lifted his silver gun and aimed it at him. I gulped nervously.

                                Chloe's POV: "Do it, I dare you." My dad snickered. Zelo glanced over at me and Jesse nervously. I'm so glad they came back...My mom tried saving us but he was waiting at our new house and he brought us both back here. "Get him." My dad yelled and the bandits wearing white masks that covered their mouth and black hoodies that covered their eyes. Two of them charged at Zelo and he jumped up and did a flip over them. He landed skillfully and kicked their feet out from underneath them. I stared at him wide eyed as he punched the one in front of him, then punched the other one. I closed my eyes as he pointed a gun at the one in front of him. The sickning sound of the gun firing echoed around us. The one who charged at him collasped on the ground on his knees. I cringed as blood oozed from his neck. Zelo took a deep breath and pointed it at my father again. Respect and admiration glowed in his light eyes. "Wow, you have serious skill my boy." He said walking in circles around Zelo. I tried screaming a warning but it was to late. My dad shoved him hard against the wall. Zelo wiggled under his grip but my dad didn't even budge. "You either leave now, or I will kill you right here." He snickered. Zelo glared heavily and turned around quickly and kicked him hard in the jaw. Sungjae ran towards us after he fought off the other bandit that Zelo didn't kill. "Zelo, it's ok. I got them. You fight her dad." Sungjae said softly. Zelo looked at Sungjae worriedly, but he gave a curt nod and punched my dad hard. 

                                            I took a deep breath as Sungjae ripped the tape off my face. He stood behind me and pointed his gun at my handcuffs that were connected to the rusty pole. "Stay perfectly still..." He said through clenched teeth. I closed my eyes and waited for the worst. I jumped as there was a violently jerk but the uncomfortable metal disappeared. I sighed with relief as I stood up. He did the same to Jesse and looked at Zelo and my dad. They both were fighting intensely. Zelo was skillfully blocking every blow and my dad narrowed his eyes in fusteration. Zelo grabbed a broken piece of a rusty pole and swung it hard, and it hit my dad's head at full speed. "Come on!" He yelled before running off. In the distance, I saw the familiar black jeep speeding towards us. My mom was looking around fear clouding her bright blue eyes. Zelo stared at me and relief clouded his blue eyes. "There they are!" A voice yelled and the sound of footsteps ran towards us at full speed. I looked over my shoulder and my blue eyes stretched wide. The bandits were shoving people out of the way and anger and determination was glowing in their eyes. I screamed in pain and felt my leg give out. I landed on the concreate side walk with a loud thud. My breathing became heavy and I looked at my numb in pain leg. Blood oozed through my pants leg and I struggled to stand up. I stared up at a bandit that stood over me. "Your mine, Chloe." He snickered before pointing a black gun at me. I closed my eyes tightly and tensed up.

                                 The bandit let out a loud grunt and the sound of someone falling on the ground appeared. I opened my eyes slowly to see Zelo wrestling on the ground with the bandit. He punched him violently in the face and grabbed the gun from him. I looked at him with a tiny smile. He rested one foot on the bandits chest and looked down at him angerily. He slowly pointed the gun at him so that the gun was inches away from his face. "Please don't kill me! I'm sorry!" He apologized. Zelo snickered and glanced at me. "Don't you ever touch my princess ever. You hear me?" He shouted at him. I felt my face turn three shades of red. His princess? The bandit nodded but Zelo pulled the trigger anyway. He shook his head making his dark bangs fall in his face. "Come here." He said holding his arms out. I grunted in pain and he helped me stand up. He wrapped my arm around his shoulder and he walked beside me. I jumped as the black jeep appeared beside us. "Get in." JR snapped as Sungjae and the others ran towards us. I nodded and grunted as Zelo gentle sat me down in the back seat. We all slid inside the car and I groaned in pain. Zelo rolled down the window making the warm air hit me in the face. "There still following." He muttered. He pulled out his silver gun and leaned outside the window. He fired the gun rapidly and we spun around in a circle quickly making me press against the car door. Sungjae held my hand and observed my leg. Blood was oozing down the side of my leg rapidly. "We got to get home now." 

                              He said looking at JR and Zelo. They both nodded and Zelo slid inside the car and stared at me worriedly. "Are you ok?" He asked softly. I nodded and JR looked at all of us in the rerview mirror. The rest of the car ride was silent as we sped back towards the house. I glanced at my mom who was scanning all of our beaten up and bloody faces. "Were home." JR declared. I looked at the white house and grunted as Zelo helped me out of the car once more. "I'll patch her up." He said before anyone else could. Everyone gave me worried glances and Zelo gentle sat me down on the second porch step. "Thanks for saving me." I said as reappeared with all the supplies. He gave a half smile and knelt down to me. "Welcome, princess." He said softly. He gentle lifted up my pant leg making me groan in pain. He gentle dabbed water on my leg and didn't look back up at me. "Do you know how worried everyone was about you?" He asked annoyedly. I looke down guiltily and we both were quiet as he gentle put the stitches in that made me jump. For the finishing touch, he wrapped my leg up carefully. "I'm sorry..." I mumbled making him look up at me. He sighed and sat beside me. "You really had me worried. Your my best friend and I don't know what I'd do if I lost you." He said softly. I felt my face turn beat red and I opened my mout to say something. I jumped as Zelo gentle touched my face, making me look in his light blue eyes. I went wide eyed as he pressed his soft lips against mine. Zelo...I blushed heavily and wrapped my arms around his neck. I really do like him, alot. We both finally decided to pull apart from our passionate kiss. I smiled at him. 

                                     Jason's POV (Chloe's Dad's) POV: "Sir, are you ok?" One of my bandits asked as I sat up slowly. I looked around and realized we were still in the allway. The cold water of the puddles soaked into my shirt and I shivered. "I'm fine." I mumbled softly. "Sir, they got away-" He continued but I picked him up by the front of his black hoodie. "You let them get away?!" I yelled in his face. He looked away and I grunted and slammed him down on the hard concreate. "T-They killed half our people." He stammered in dismay. I looked over my shoulder at him and snickered. "Well, we just have to fight back harder." I mumbled. I picked up the rusty pip Zelo used to knock me out. "But...Their to strong sir. They have good fighters." He mumbled softly. I nodded in agreement and grinned. "What if we made a deal with them?" I asked giving a tiny grin. He stared at me, confusion clouding his beaten up face. "We don't need more people. We need them...And their best fighter." I said walking out of the allway slowly. We need Zelo.... He's the one who has taken me down. Maybe if I go after his gang at full force he'll back down and give up. "Zelo? Sir, that's the leader gang memembers brother." The bandit said standing up slowly. "Exactly. Taking him by force would be a mistake. How about we have him come willingly?" I asked titling my head curiously. Yes....It's simple. "Sir...Zelo is their best fighter." He said still doubtful. "Yes, but maybe if we make a deal...We could all work something out." I said before giving a evil laugh.