Stranger Danger

Fighters Of Guns & Bullets

Chloe's POV: I jumped and zoned back in as my father said my name sharply. "This is important, so pay close attention." He said sternly. I sighed heavily and rested my arm on my arm wrest on the arm on the couch. I rested my head in the palm of my head and started to feel my eyes start to get heavy. My father was pacing back and forth as he talked about how careful we have to be, and always carry a gun. His short brown hair was slightly standing up were he ran his fingers through his hair. "Dad, I'm careful." I said annoyedly. He stopped pacing and stared at me seriously. Scars were covering his wrinkle face from past expierences. Sometimes I think he should be more careful...Sherrif or not. "What if somethings happens and I'm not here?" He asked pressuringly. I rolled my eyes and fidgeted in our leather chair. He treats me like I'm five...I'm not. I know all the rules and statics. My best friend, Jesse was sitting on the tan carpet at my feet. "If she does something stupid, I'll stop her." She said flashing a bright smile. My dad crossed his big buff arms and furrowed his eyebrows at us. "This isn't a joke, I'm being serious." He said sternly. Jesse looked over her shoulder at me, her short black bangs swooping across her face. My dad sighed and looked down in defeat. "You know how worried I get...." He said letting his arms fall at his side. He never shows it though..He barely even talks to me anymore.

                                 "I'm fine dad." I said reassuringly. He glanced up at me and his serious and unreadable face replaced his soft, gentle father side. Jesse leaned over the other arm of the chair on her stomach. "He's just worried about you." She said sympathetically. "He sure doesn't show it." I said crossing my arms sternly. He isn't the fun loving father I once knew before...He's so serious and barely pays attention to his family anymore. He doesn't even say 'I love you' anymore. As if seeing my true emotions, Jesse hugged me tightly. I closed my eyes and thanked god for such a understanding friend. "How about we ask to get out of here?" She asked nudging my arm. I looked up at her and flipped my dirty blonde bangs out of my face. "Sure." I said flatly. Like that's going to happen....We can't even leave this place without some type of body guard following us around. It gets super annoying. I stood up and struggled to get the numbing feel away from my feet. I rested my arms on Jesse's shoulder as we walked. Our huge fancy living room seemed to be stretched for miles. I sighed as I heard my dad's loud voice in the kitchen. Cops, assasains and other angencies were standing in front of him. I glanced at Jesse annoyedly and grunted. How are we going to get pass them? I rolled my eyes and apologized constantly as I shoulder my way past the cops. I avoided their angry glares and annoyed looks. I smiled hugely as I made my way to the front. "Dad." I said loudly. He was looking at the faces of his comrades. "Then we...." He began then stopped. 

                          "What?" He asked demandingly. I stared at him beggingly and gulped nervously. Everyone was staring at me with their pressuring eyes. "Can me and Jesse go out? Just walk around town...Please?" I asked pressing my hands together. His eyes seemed to stretch wider as he listened to me. "No... Not without a guard." He said sternly. I felt my hopes plument and I sighed. "Dad, We can take care of ourselves." I objected. The other cops and other people fidgeted uneasily as they listened to our arguements. "No, there are dangers out there. Espacially a gang is on the loose." He said his eyes glistening with anger and determination. Jesse stood beside me and rested her hand on my shoulder. "We'll even bring a gun. Please?" She asked firmly. He sighed and looked form me then to Jesse. "Fine...But be back before dark." He said as me and Jesse gave a bounce of excitement and gave each other a high five. Come on...It's New York. I haven't been able to just look around for once. I akwardly beckoned Jesse to follow me towards the front door. i struggled to avoid the uneasy feeling of eyes burning into me as we walked off. Once we were outside, the bright sunset seemed to be dying slowly. "We've got to hurry." Jesse said her dark brown hair turning black in the dim light. I gave a small nod and hopped the steps of my porch. I smiled satified as I landed perfectly making dirt fly up. I ran after her sending dirt flying behind me. "Wait up." I said catching my breath. Dark shadows stretched in towards as we walked down the dirt road. My dad wants us not to live in town, so we live near the woods. I smiled as I heard the faint noises of the city. I sighed happily.

                       We both picked up our pace and arrived in the heart of New York. Street lights and bright neon lights surrounded us and I looked around. Buildings towered over us as they were scattered everywhere in different directions. "I'm still amazed at the sight." Jesse said looking around in awe. We both began walking on a white side walk while looking around. People nudged past us rudely as they talked on their cellphones loudly. I flinched as cars honked their horns loudly and I sighed heavily. I glanced in tiny shops and restuarants as we passed them, peaking in the windows. I jumped as police sirens sounded from out of nowhere. The bright red and blue lights sped past us quickly and I tilted my head slightly. "They must be on the run...Something must have happened." I commented. Jesse nodded in agreement and we kept walking. I jumped and looked down the allway as I heard voices. Jesse continued walking while mumbling to herself. I narrowed my eyes and tried making out what was in the dark. I screamed as someone collided into me. I landed backwards with a loud thud, in the allway. I shook my head and tried to shake the dizzy feeling away. I shakily stood up to see a cute looking boy. He had dark black/dark blue hair. He glared heavily at me and snickered. "Watch were your going....Move!" He said shouldering past me. He said resting his hand on my shoulder and shoving me violently. "Hey!" I snapped at him. "Where do you think your going?" A voice snarled in the dark. The boy stopped and glanced over his shoulder. Fear surged through me and I gulped nervously. "Don't walk away from us." Another voice said threatingly. The boy stood beside me and glanced at me. "Is that your girlfriend? She's cute." Another said. The boy narrowed his eyes and stood in front of me. "Leave her alone." He said demandingly. Three boys stepped out of the darkness, they were all wearing black hoodies. The one in the middle dashed for the boy, but he grabbed his arm, and twisted it behind his back, then yanked. I flinched as there was a sickning sound making the man scream in pain. The boy punched him hard, making him fall on his knees. He kicked him hard making him fly backwards. The boy leaned over him and punched him and kicked him violently. Who is this kid? He seems dangerous... I screamed a warning as the other two ran towards him. The boy jumped up and ran up the wall, before flipping over them then landing skillfully. He kicked one, then did the same to the other. He went back and forth skillfully, not even breaking a sweat. I pulled out my silver gun and clenched it tightly in my hands as one of the boys punched the skilled boy. They laughed evilly and began kicking him. I pointed it up and gulped nervously. Come on, Chloe. I closed my eyes and pulled the trigger, making me jolt. One of them made a sickning choking sound before falling over. 

                                         He landed on his knees and then face planted into the ground. The other one turned around and began running off. Jesse screamed my name and hugged me tightly. I smiled at her and sighed. The boy slowly walked over to me and narrowed his eyes. "What are you doing out here alone? Are you retarted?" He snapped making me flinch. I opened my mouth to defend myself, only to be cut off my Jesse scream. I looked behind the  boy and went wide eyed as the last evil person who faught him held the a silver gun up shakily. But it was to late, he pulled the trigger. The boy grunted and held his shoulder as a bullet hole appeared. He covered it quickly as red blood trailed down his shoulder and through his fingers. "Come with me." I said grabbing his hand. He narrowed his arms at me and pulled away. "Get away from me." He snarled. I narrowed my eyes and bit my tongue forcing myself not to yell at him. He's pretty stubborn... "I can patch you up. Or do you want to bleed out?" I asked rolling my eyes. He raised a eyebrow at me as if he was surprised with my sudden anger. He gave a small nod and nodded. "Fine, come on." He said through clenched teeth. I smiled in satisfaction and walked ahead of those two. I looked at the sunset that was beginging to fall behind the buildings. The boy was silent and he studied his feet in deep concentration.

                                              Jesse's POV: I glanced at the boy who seemed like he was wanting to be anywhere else but here. I gulped nervously and struggled to break the silence. "Where are we going?" He asked suddenly before I could say anything. Chloe looked at him and flipped her dirty blonde bangs. "To my house. It's just right down this road." She said brightly. The boy rolled his blue eyes and mumbled something under his breath. "You know, you technically are kidnapping me." The boy snapped glancing at me. Chloe started walking back wards and she smiled innocently. "But...Your not struggling and coming willingly. So...Nope." She said before turning around. The boy narrowed his eyes and looked down at his dark black addias. "So...What's your name?" I asked softly. The boy glanced at me and I felt my cheeks turn slightly red. "Why do you want to know?" He asked threatingly. I scooted away and continued walking. "Chloe..." I whispered. She glanced over her shoulder and slowed her pace as we walked beside each other. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" I whispered unsurely. I looked over my shoulder at the boy who was looking around as if he was willing to fight his way out if he had to. "Yeah...He's hurt. And he did save us." She said with a shrug. That is true... We all continued walking and I shuffled my feet, making dirt scatter. 

                          "Here we are." I said holding my arms out like you would present a trophie. We were standing in front of the huge white house that seemed like it was hidding behind trees that surrounded it. (https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1600&bih=791&q=houses+surrounded+by+trees&oq=Houses+surrounded+by&gs_l=img.1.1.0l2.3129.5702.0.8080.20.20.0.0.0.0.201.2173.10j9j1.20.0.cpsugrpqhmsignedin%2Chmss2%3Dfalse...0...1.1.25.img..6.14.1249.FpPLy8d3w1Y#facrc=_&imgdii=LJwJc4FzXn774M%3A%3B2JZ1Na_KKNsrsM%3BLJwJc4FzXn774M%3A&imgrc=LJwJc4FzXn774M%3A%3BGaQPWsp5QOmdbM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Ffarm4.static.flickr.com%252F3296%252F2775534011_0f63fe9f71.jpg%253Fv%253D0%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.raisin-toast.com%252Fraisin_toast%252F2008%252F08%252Forbs-around-us.html%3B500%3B375) The boy stopped and looked up t the huge building. "I'm not going in there." He objected slowly walking backwards. Chloe rested her hand on his shoulder and gentle urged him forword. "My dad's not home right now." She said with a tiny smile. The boy looked doubtful but he didn't object anymore. We all walked on the porch and the boy looked around catiously. 

                            We all walked inside and Chloe sat the boy down on the couch and she grabbed his arm. He pulled away and glared at her challengingly. "Why are you helping me?" He asked shooting me a glare. Chloe looked at him and her pale cheeks turned slightly red. "Well...You did save me." She said looking at his arm as if she was daring herself to try once more. The boys intense glare dropped and he rolled his eyes. "You helped me out to..." He mumbled as if he couldn't believe that. "Now, let me see your arm." Chloe demanded. The boy raised a eyebrow and snickered at her. "Whatever, princess." He mumbled before taking off his black leather jacket. I blushed heavily and Chloe blinked a couple times. "Wouldn't it be easier if I took my shirt off?" He asked as I got the supplies for her. Chloe glanced at him and opened to say something, but he already had his arm over his head. I felt my jaw drop as he slid his white shirt off. Chloe focused her attention on the bullet wound. She gentle wiped medicine on it and he winced. "So, what's your name?" Chloe asked glancing up at him. The boy sighed heavily and studied his feet. "Zelo. What's yours, princess?" He said teasingly. Chloe blushed heavily and looked down. "Chloe." She said softly. Zelo looked around uneasily, the caution not gone from his light blue eyes. I jumped as the door opened.

                                   "Dad?" Chloe asked her voice going all high pitched. Zelo stared at her and stood up quickly as well. I felt my light green eyes stretch wide in amazement. When did he get here? Zelo tensed up and his shoulder was still pretty swollen from the bullet wound. Her dad's eyes locked Zelo intensely. "Who's that?" He asked his voice stern. "It's my friend." Chloe said standing in front of him. I gulped nervously and forced a bright smile. Sure...We just totally brought a total stranger in our house. "He needs to leave right now." He said gentle nudging Zelo to the side. "Dad, he's-" Chloe began as she desperately walked after him. "I don't care. Everyone needs to be in here for a meeting. I saw one of the gang memembers running by themself." He whispered struggling to keep his voice low. Zelo quickly looked up, and his blue eyes were like fire. I flinched at how inraged her looked. "What do you know about that gang?" He asked walking towards Chloe. He slowly glanced at Zelo and narrowed his light brown eyes. "Why do you want to know?" He asked sternly. "Because....You need to leave that gang alone." Zelo said his voice filled with threat. Chloe's dad eyes went wide, and he screamed for back up. Zelo looked around and sprinted across the room, ignoring our screams for him to come back. He leaped through the huge living room window. 

                                 Chloe's POV: I gasped in shock were Zelo leaped out of the window. Glass shattered on the floor and everyone was stunned with silence. "After him!" My dad shouted pointing at the window. Anger and fusteration flared through me. "Dad! He didn't do anything wrong!" I screamed in objection. "Your not in this." He said shoving me aside. Jesse had both hands over in dismay. I looked down guilty and tried to process all that was happening. Zelo...He's in a gang. But...Why is my father so determined to kill him? He seemed kind of nice. "He saved us, dad." I said my voice shaking a little. My dad looked over his shoulder at me and I flinched at how mad he looked. "As your father, I comand you to stay out of this. They are no good killers, and trouble makers." He spat before turning away. I glanced at Jesse then at the window. "We got to help him...." I whispered. She looked at me wide eyed. Before she could object, I ran full speed towards the shattered window. There was stunned voices from behind me, but I ignored it. I grinnded my teeth in pain as pieces of glass cut into my arm. I landed on the bright green grass with a thud. Jese looked over her shoulder and quickly pulled me on my numb feet. "Come on!" She yelled loudly. I ran full speed were I saw Zelo run off. Since he saved us, it's our turn to save him. My lungs ached and every part of me screamed to stop running. My legs seemed to be moving in slow motion but I pushed myself foreword. "Slow down!" 

                                     Jesse breathed and I slowed down my pace, with her huffing at my side. We finally stopped and I looked up at the huge buildings that were surrounding us, and busy traffic. I didn't even know we ran into town... Jesse was looking around at the sea of people that seemed to come at us at every side. "How are we supposed to find him?" She asked her voice filled wiht annoyance and defeat. I looked around and slowly walked down the familiar white side walk. No one payed attention to us as we walked, and I struggled to regain my steady breathing. I jumped as I heard voices coming from a allway. Jesse grabbed my arm nervously and I peaked my head in the allway. Graffiti was on both sides of the wet and cracked walls. My converses splashed in the cold puddles and I shivered, half cold and and half scared. I let out a startled scream as someone bellowed into me. My face was shoved fiercly into the brick wall. "Who are you?" A voice hissed in my ear. I struggled to say something, but blood seemed to fill my mouth. "Relax, JR." A familiar voice said annoyedly. The person released his grip on me. I turned around to see Zelo and another boy with black hair and light blue eyes like him. "I saved this brat last night when the other gang was after me. She tried patching me up, but cops and other people came and I made my escape out the window." He explained rapidly. 'JR' relaxed a little and he snickered. "What is she doing here all alone?" He asked walking around me slowly. "I-I..." I stammered. 

                                   "I wanted to make sure he was ok...." I said studying my soaked black converses. I felt my cheeks turn bright red as they both stared at me with tiny smirks. "Oh..." JR said amusedly. "Looks like you got yourself a little girlfriend." JR cooed shoving Zelo towards me. I blushed as I looked up at him. He narrowed his blue eyes at me. I squealed as he shoved me against the wall, leaning in towards me. Both hands were on either side of my head. "Leave, this is no place for you." He said looking me dead in the eyes. I opened my mouth to say something, but closed it. He's pretty cute...."Great, now were even more bigger trouble." JR mumbled looking at me annoyedly. "I can take care of myself." I snapped annoyedly. They both glanced at me and Zelo rolled his eyes. "What are you going to do, princess? Talk to them until they die?" He snickered. I grinnded my teeth together and charged at him. He went wide eyed, but It was to late. I shoved him hard towards the wall and twisted his arm behind his back. "Don't call me princess...And yes, I can take care of myself." I snarled. I let him go and he stared at me with pure shock. JR smiled at me with respect glowing in his light blue eyes. "Your pretty tough. But still, you shouldn't be out here." He said resting his hand on my shoulder. "Let's get here out of here before the retards show up." Zelo mumbled to himself. 

                              "I don't want to go back!" I said shoving his hand off my shoulder. I turned around quickly to face them. Their expressions changed completely, to be replaced by anger. "Your leaving, it's not safe out here." JR said sternly his voice trembling. Jesse stood beside my side supportingly even though fear was visible in her light green eyes. "My dad's so mean...He never has time for me and he doesn't care about me. I don't like it...I want to get away from it." I sad clenching my fist. They were both silent and Zelo sighed heavily. "Her dads the Sheriff, JR." He mumbled softly. JR's eyes widen and he stared at me in amazement. "He's after you. I can help you guys get away from him, you all can be safe." I said pleadingly. They both exchanged glances and JR shoved me hard towards Zelo. I blushed heavily as I fell in his arms. He glared down at me and let me go, making me land with a loud painful thud on the concreate ground. "Fine, you can help us. But....You got to keep up with us. Don't think just because your helping us, were your friends." JR said pointing at me warningly. I nodded in understanding, and Zelo sighed heavily. He opened his mouth to object, but JR grinned. "She's your girlfriend. So, you watch after her." He said before turning his back on us. I gave a innocent smile at Zelo, and he mumbled some words to himself before turning around. "You better hope I don't kill you." He mumbled flatly. I followed both of them and sighed with relief. At least were helping them, I feel so good about this. 

                                        Jesse's POV: Everyone was quiet as we made our way out of the allway. "Where are we going?" I asked looking at them nervously. "Don't worry, if we were going to kill you, we would have done it already." Zelo said with a tiny shrug. I rolled my eyes and stuck close to Chloe. We finally reached a huge stretch of woods, and a huge white house was right there between two huge oak trees. "This is our house." JR said his voice threating. It's not like were going to tell on them. Were trying to help them....Chloe seemed pretty determined to help them out. We all walked on the white porch and JR made sure we walked inside before him. I looked around in awe as we walked inside. "Your house is huge!" Chloe squeaked looking around. It looked like being in a fancy rich persons house. There was voices in the living room, and soon three boys ran towards us. "Wow, who are they?" A boy wearing a white hat with his dark brown hair sticking out slightly. "These girls are helping us. They are going to be with us for a little while." JR explained slowly. "Hey, I'm Seungjin." The same boy said shaking my hand excitedly. I blushed and smiled back. "I'm-" I began but the other two stood in front of me. "I'm Jung Kook." He said with black flippy hair that swooped across his face. "And I'm Sungjae." Another boy said with dark black hair. "I'm Chloe, and this is Jesse." Chloe said softly. They stared at me then Chloe with half smiles. "Sorry boys, Chloe's Zelo's girlfriend." JR said as he walked away. Zelo glared at him in fusteration. Before she could object, the three boys swarmed her with questions. "She's not my girlfriend!" Zelo said annoyedly. I laughed and smiled. This might be a little fun after all...They might be in gang,but their like a family it seems like. "Now, let's get so bed." JR said beckoning us after him. I nodded.