two.

babysitting the troublemaker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo blinks a few times since his vision wasn't clear. He looks around, it wasn't his bedroom. Also, he is not on bed too. He suddenly facepalm when suddenly realize that he need to take care of Baekhyun's so called little brother starting from today.

 

", , !"

 

He got surprise a little when he hears that. He raises his one of his eyebrow and yawns. Stretching up his body, he lazily gets up and walks to the kitchen. He burst out laughing when he sees Sehun trying his best to cook. There's like 5 burn pancakes on the plate.

 

"Yah, Sehun! What are you doing?" Kyungsoo asks and covers his mouth, eyes turning crescent.

 

Sehun let out an annoy sigh and sticks his tongue out. "I do this because I want to thank you," Sehun pauses. "But it seems fail," He continues back.

 

Kyungsoo were touched by Sehun's word, making him smile. He walks toward the pouty Sehun. Sehun lowers his head, like he knows that Kyungsoo will ruffle his hair, well, Kyungsoo did.

 

"No need to thank me, Sehun-ah. It's what babysitter do, you know?" Kyungsoo says and chuckles.

 

Sehun grins and suddenly, a wild growl come out of nowhere. Kyungsoo laughs and pinches Sehun's cheeks lightly. Oh, how Kyungsoo think Sehun is cute despite he is trying to look cool or manly.

 

"Aigoo, let me make the pancakes for you," Kyungsoo says and starts to clean the mess that Sehun made.

 

"No! I want to make it for you!" Sehun shouts and stomps like a little kid.

 

Kyungsoo laughs and says "Well, just help me okay?"

 

• • •

 

Kyungsoo decide that they should clean themselves first before cooking, because cleanness is important when it comes to cooking! It was still early so they still have time to make a breakfast. Both of them rushes downstairs happily, running to the kitchen.

 

He starts to take out all the ingredients from the cabinet some from the refrigerator.

 

"Firstly, puts 2 cups of flour into the bowl," Kyungsoo says and scrolls down more on his phone.

 

Sehun hums, silently telling Kyungsoo that he is doing right now. "Now, 2 eggs and--" Kyungsoo got cut as he feels something dusty on his face.

 

"What the hell?" He shouts and wipes his face that is covered with flour.

 

Sehun bursts out laughing, holding his stomach. Can't help but laugh seeing Kyungsoo's face is covers with flour. It was cute at the same time it was so funny. 

 

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes and cleans his face some more. "It's not funny, you ," He says and pouts, a few of flour was still on his face.

 

"I'm so sorry, hyung! It was so funny!" Sehun shouts and laughs back again.

 

Kyungsoo got mad and take the plastic bowl. "Come here you!" He shouts running towards Sehun who is running away from Kyungsoo.

 

He holds back the back of Sehun's shirt, quickly smashes the plastic bowl into Sehun's face. Instead getting mad, just like Kyungsoo did, he laughs even harder. Kyungsoo is confused at first but laugh together with Sehun anyway. Sehun suddenly hugs the smaller, caressing his hair. Probably a few flour from Kyungsoo's face are stuck on his shirt.

 

"Aww, you're so squishy even though your face is covered with flour!" He says, hugging Kyungsoo even tighter and still caressing Kyungsoo's hair.

 

Kyungsoo gasps and mumbles in Sehun's chest. "S-Sehun, can't b-breath," He says in a small voice.

 

Sehun chuckles and loosens the grip, he stares at Kyungsoo for awhile and wipes Kyungsoo's face from the flour a little.

 

Kyungsoo got annoyed a little and pushes Sehun's on the chest, says "Stop cleaning my face, you're even more messier than me!"

 

Sehun giggles and says "We can take a bath together!"

 

Kyungsoo widens his eyes, his cheeks turning a little bit red. "Yah! Stop teasing me!" He shouts.

 

Sehun smiles and pinches Kyungsoo's cheeks. "You look even cute when you're blushing," He says and chuckles.

 

Kyungsoo blush even redder, pouting a little and looks down; hiding his blush. Sehun pats his head and smiles, before going upstairs leaving Kyungsoo alone standing there.

 

• • •

 

Sehun is done cleaning himself and changing his clothes. He walks downstairs after seeing the door to Baekhyun's room wasn't locked. The kitchen and the living room were already clean, maybe Kyungsoo already clean up when he was cleaning himself and changing his clothes.

 

He walks to the living room to find Kyungsoo sleeping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter