eight.

babysitting the troublemaker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun groans as the sunlight hits his eyes. He opens his eyes slowly and blinks, looking beside to find no one. He feel lonely. He gets up from the bed and suddenly smells something baking. He gasps it must be Kyungsoo! He rushes downstairs and he was right it was Kyungsoo.

 

But then, the memory washes over him.

 

"I bake a chocolate cake for you!" Kyungsoo shouts, grinning.

 

"Maybe later," Sehun says, coldly. Walking back upstairs.

 

Kyungsoo is confused, he tilts his head to the side. Wondering why Sehun is being like this. Maybe Sehun is still having his headache. He cleans the house, the whole house except for Sehun's room since he still lock himself. He was bored and at the same time curious why Sehun is acting like this. It's almost afternoon and Sehun still didn't eat anything.

 

He goes upstairs and knocks on the door. "Sehun, are you okay?" He asks.

 

Silent.

 

"Sehun,"

 

"Go away,"

 

Kyungsoo freezes, did Sehun just ask him to go away? "What?" He asks again, maybe he hear that wrongly.

 

"I said, go away! I don't need you anymore!" Sehun shouts, angrily.

 

Kyungsoo's eyes becomes bigger because of the shock. "S-Sehun, please let me in!"

 

"No, I don't need you to take care of me anymore! Just go away!" Sehun shouts again.

 

It makes Kyungsoo's heart breaks a million pieces. His eyes already b with tears, slowly going downstairs. He calls Yifan to pick him up. When Yifan arrives, he immediately hug the taller outside, didn't even care if other people see them. He sobs messily in Yifan's chest, Yifan then cups his cheeks and says something.

 

Sehun who peeks that from the window, rolls his eyes, getting annoyed.

 

Back in Kyungsoo's dorm, Kyungsoo is crying while Yifan is there for him, calming down the smaller. The kiss was just a plan. Kyungsoo is hopelessly in love with Sehun but he thought Sehun is just playing with him and Yifan decide a plan to see if Sehun really likes Kyungsoo and it was. Sehun is over reacting like this.

 

"I think he hates me!" Kyungsoo shouts, sobbing.

 

"No, he don't! I'm just- I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have make this plan for you," Yifan says, patting the smaller's back.

 

"It's okay, it was my fault too for agreeing," Kyungsoo says, sadly.

 

• • •

 

Sehun slowly opens the door to his bedroom and make sure Kyungsoo isn't there anymore. His eyes are red from crying silently and he also didn't eat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter