seven.

babysitting the troublemaker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun is lonely and suffering at home. Well, for being lonely of course. Instead of healthy food, he ate all of those junk and instant foods. It's weeked right now. A pile of homeworks were waiting for him and probably the notebook is silently scream to Sehun to finish the homework. He don't give a damn about it anyway. He only cares about Kyungsoo.

 

Sehun sighs as he continues to watch the not-so-funny show on the television, wondering what Kyungsoo is doing right now. He wonder if Yifan is the same dorm as Kyungsoo. . There's no way that guy going to steal Kyungsoo's lips from him.

 

His phone rings make him stop from the thought and check his phone. He chuckles when he saw the screen as Kyungsoo's name pops out as "Sehun's"

 

Sometimes, he wonder how Kyungsoo save his name as on his phone.

 

"Hello?" Sehun says blankly, didn't want to sound excited that Kyungsoo calls him.

 

"Sehunnie, your brother is not going to be here today so..." Kyungsoo words trails off until Sehun continues it. "You are going to be here then?" He says, grinning.

 

• • •

 

Kyungsoo is going to be here and it make Sehun giggles for some reason. Well, he feel his heart going to burst in happiness. The door bell rings, literally saying Kyungsoo was here when he hear Kyungsoo giggling. When he opens the door, Kyungsoo immediately attack with a tight hug.

 

"Sehunnie!" Kyungsoo shouts happily.

 

Sehun smiles and look in front to find Yifan on his door frame.

 

"Why are you bringing Yifan here?" He whispers to Kyungsoo.

 

"Well, he said he was bored so I decide to bring him here too. You don't mind right?" Kyungsoo asks, looking at him.

 

Over my dead body.

 

That's the first thing that comes up in Sehun's mind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter