six.

babysitting the troublemaker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun runs to his room as his class finished. He hated school. School is just plain boring. He throws himself on the bed, sighing. He is hungry for food but then there is no Kyungsoo or even Baekhyun to help him.

 

"Wish Kyungsoo was here," He mumbles.

 

He turns around and stares at the window. "Baekkie hyung, where are you? I'm hungry?" He pouts, stomping like a kid on the bed.

 

He sighs and sits down properly on the bed. "I should buy my own food then,"

 

• • •

 

He takes a showers and changes his clothes, he lazily walks to the nearby convenience store. The air conditioner hits him softly, taking the basket, he then throws any junk food that he likes. He is too focused on whether to choose which flavoured instant noodles he want until he hear a voice that he really knows well.

 

He search the owner the voice to found out it was Kyungsoo's, helplessly trying to take the snack on the upper shelf. Kyungsoo is short, basically he can't. He is about to make a surprised but he stops when he saw someone taller than him helps him. He got even more angrier as Kyungsoo jokingly gives a peck on the cheek to the taller person.

 

That's it.

 

"Kyungsoo hyung!" He shouts, pouting.

 

Kyungsoo turns around and immediately hugs Sehun. Sehun was mad but then he melt in the older's arms.

 

"I miss you, Sehunnie!" Kyungsoo mumbles in Sehun's chest.

 

"Um, Kyungsoo- Who's this?" The tall guy asks.

 

Kyungsoo let go and points at Sehun. "Oh, this is my baby! Baby Hunnie!" He says and chuckles.

 

Can Sehun just fanboy in front of Kyungsoo and that tall guy because Kyungsoo just called him baby?

 

"I'm Sehun, nice to meet you," Sehun says coldly, offering a handshake.

 

"Kris Wu or Yifan, nice to meet you too," The tall or Yifan says, accepting the handshake.

 

Instead of letting it go, both of them giving glare. Kyungsoo who is clueless between them look at Sehun and then Yifan after that.

 

"What's wrong with you guys?" Kyungsoo asks, blinking.

 

Sehun and Yifan backs to Earth, immediately let go of their hand, starting to get awkward.

 

"Um, Kyungsoo? Let's go back dorm?" Yifan asks as he rubs his nape.

 

"Eh, you guys just met! Let's hang out!" Kyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter