eleven.

babysitting the troublemaker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and Kyungsoo are now officially a couple. Their life becomes different, more excited that before. They won't miss a chance to have a date if they have free time together. They are like those clingy couple who doesn't want to let go of each other. Sehun can't even stop sending Kyungsoo a good night message making Kyungsoo smile like an idiot at night. Those cheesy words from Sehun.

 

Their goodbye kiss becomes a passionate one and Sehun loves how Kyungsoo will whimper, asking Sehun to stay by his side. Whenever Sehun missed Kyungsoo, he skip class and meet Kyungsoo secretly at college. Obviously, Kyungsoo will be surprised and be worry like a mother. Like always, Sehun shut him up with a kiss.

 

It was already semester break, almost end of the year. Since it's holiday again and Kyungsoo already promised Sehun to do the so called babysitting again. Well, this time they act like husband and wife.

 

Whenever Kyungsoo is cooking something, Sehun will back hug him and ask. "What are you cooking, honey?" Kyungsoo will jump a little and stutter messily explaning to Sehun. It make Sehun chuckle and nuzzle on Kyungsoo's neck making Kyungsoo blush, begging him to let go of him. Sehun chuckle and let go of him anyway, leaving a quick peck on the cheek.

 

• • •

 

"Sehunnie!" Kyungsoo shouts and hugs the taller tightly. Sehun chuckles and caress Kyungsoo's hair.

 

"Did you forget something, Sehun?" Kyungsoo asks, looking up at his boyfriend.

 

Sehun cups Kyungsoo's cheeks and brings him closer. "Tell me, what did I forget?"

 

Kyungsoo whines and stomps like a kid. "Our date!" He pouts.

 

Sehun chuckles and pecks Kyungsoo's lips. "I thought it was something else. Well, I didn't forget about it," He says.

 

Kyungsoo giggles and takes the picnic basket, immediately pulls Sehun's wrist out of the house. Running through the park as the Mugunghwa tree blooms beautifully.

 

"Come on! The flower is blossoming!" Kyungsoo shouts happily, still dragging Sehun.

 

It makes Sehun smiles unknowingly. Kyungsoo is just too cute. He never smile a lot before, he even smile like an idiot even the thought of Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo found a place under the big Mugunghwa tree. They sits on the red-white checkered mat that Kyungsoo prepared. Sehun is forcing Kyungsoo to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter