five.

babysitting the troublemaker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day by day, summer break almost come to an end. Sehun did have many fun with Kyungsoo. Sad to be told, Kyungsoo is leaving today since summer break is finished and he need to continues his studies. Kyungsoo was done packing his bag, he is ready to go out but then Sehun pulls him down to the couch making Kyungsoo sits between Sehun's thighs as Sehun wraps his arms around Kyungsoo.

 

"Don't," Sehun whispers lightly.

 

"I'm sorry but I need to go," Kyungsoo says and smiles.

 

Sehun let out a cute whimper and buries his eyes on Kyungsoo's clothed shoulders. Kyungsoo can feel his shoulders getting a little bit sweaty- Wait. He turns back to find out the little Sehun is crying silently.

 

"Don't cry!" Kyungsoo shouts with his worry tone as he wipes the tears on Sehun's cheeks.

 

Sehun hugs Kyungsoo again, crying even louder this time.

 

"Now, now. Everything is going to be alright, okay?" Kyungsoo says, patting the younger's back.

 

"I-I'm going to m-miss you," Sehun stutters and sobs.

 

Kyungsoo smiles and keep on patting Sehun's back. "Please don't cry. I don't want to see my cutie little Sehun is crying," He says, giving a light peck on the cheek.

 

"Stop it, hyung," Sehun chuckles and smiles a little.

 

• • •

 

After a few hours of Sehun calming down, Kyungsoo decide that he should go when Baekhyun arrive here. There's a knock on the door and Kyungsoo know who it was.

 

"Sehun, I'm back!" A familiar voice shouts from outside.

 

Kyungsoo smiles and looks at Sehun. "Your brother is here,"

 

Sehun nods and stands up, opening the door immediately. "Hyung!" Sehun shouts happily, hugging his older brother. Kyungsoo chuckles as he look at the siblings hugging each other.

 

"Oh, having fun?" Baekhyun asks Kyungsoo, still hugging the younger.

 

"Yeah," Kyungsoo nods, but his arms showing a cross. Sehun's back is facing Kyungsoo so he didn't know what Kyungsoo just did.

 

Baekhyun suddenly pushes Sehun and glares at him a little. "Did you hurt my Kyungsoo? I'm going to kick you if you did," He runs toward Kyungsoo and hug him instead, it makes Kyungsoo chuckles a little.

 

"I didn't hurt him and please don't hug him too tight," Sehun says with his poker face.

 

Baekhyun's head turns back, looking at Sehun still hugging Kyungsoo tightly. "What? You jelly?" Baekhyun says, sticking his tongue out.

 

"No, I'm not," Sehun says, rolling his eyes.

 

Baekhyun smirks, for some reason he think his younger brother have a school crush on Kyungsoo. "Good," He says and immediately gives Kyungsoo a quick peck on the lips.

 

Sehun is actually surprised and he stomps over, pushing his brother and Kyungsoo away from each other.

 

"What the hell are you doing?" Sehun shouts, angrily.

 

"Is it wrong for me to do that?" Baekhyun says calmly.

 

Kyungsoo is also surprised. From being all lovely dovey to this- Is Sehun jealous?

 

Sehun freezes, probably his brother is right. They have been knows each other since a long time, maybe they got in relationship.

 

"Oh yeah, I forgot that Jongin called me just now," Sehun says, voice hinted with angriness as he walks towards the stairs.

 

• • •

 

Sehun sighs as he throws himself on the bed. He remember the things that happen just now. He covers his eyes with his arms, sighing again. He is thinking whether he is really sure about falling for Kyungsoo. His cheeks turns red at the thought of it.

 

He heard Kyungsoo bids goodbye to Kyungsoo so he peeks through the window.

 

Maybe they are secretly in relationship.

 

• • •

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter