one.

babysitting the troublemaker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo immediately runs from his class. Summer break is going to start soon, well, more like tomorrow. He inhales the fresh air. Ahh, such a beautiful day! He really doesn't like other subject except for his singing course. He likes to sing, his voice was a gift from God. His perfect voice that makes all people go swoon over him. He's also good at English, he totally can fool a foreign person with his good pronunciation by acting he is half American. He walks through the crowded hallway, he really can't wait to go to his dorm and being lazy.

 

"Kyungsoo!" A voice came out of nowhere, he turns around to find the owner of the voice.

 

It was Baekhyun, the one who just calls his name. Baekhyun speeds up his walking and immediately hugs the shorter tightly, didn't care if other people looks at him in a weird way.

 

"B-Baekhyun, I can't breath," Kyungsoo says, eyes widen.

 

Baekhyun chuckles and slowly loosen the grip, he holds both Kyungsoo's shoulder and gives it a squeeze.

 

"Kyunggie-ah, can you babysit my little brother?" Baekhyun asks, pouting.

 

Kyungsoo who is drinking the mineral water, immediately chokes. He coughs a little and looks at Baekhyun with his confused face. Looks like his plan is going to ruin.

 

"W-What? Your little brother is 17 years old! Last time I meet him, he is really kind of clingy," Kyungsoo says, widening his eyes.

 

"Please? I beg you! I want to go to this trip without my parent knows! I need you to babysit him because he doesn't know how to cook and also lazy at cleaning!" Baekhyun says, shaking Kyungsoo's body a little.

 

"I wouldn't ask your help if he knows how to take care of his own self," Baekhyun says, pouting again with his puppy eyes.

 

Kyungsoo sighs and rolls his eyes. Baekhyun begins to widens his eyes more, trying to act sympathy. He let out an annoy sigh and nods. Baekhyun gasps in surprise and keep on saying thank you; bowing a few times. Kyungsoo smiles and says it was okay.

 

I don't want to do anything this summer break. This is going to be !

 

Oh, you should think again Kyungsoo.

 

• • •

 

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes as he is already in front of his dorm. From there, he can hear his roommates screaming in happiness, joy. Suho and Soho are sibling. More like a twin. Both of them have the same interest: game. As Kyungsoo opens the door, the living room was messy. Especially, Suho and Soho hugging together happily in the living room.

 

"Are you guys skipping class? Again?" Kyungsoo asks, voice hints with jealousy.

 

"Umm, yeah?" Suho says, shrugging.

 

"Your lecture didn't care about it?" Kyungsoo asks again, eyes getting bigger.

 

"Soho seduces her, not me!" Suho says, lifting his hands in the air.

 

Soho rolls his eyes, pushing Suho a little. He gives Suho a death glare, probably already plans Suho's death.

 

"I have to! Suho forced me!" Soho says, pouting.

 

Kyungsoo gives both of them a disgusted face and gaping his mouth a little. Did Soho seduce the face Prof. Kim just to skip class? Wow. No wonder Suho and Soho didn't get throw out from this college! What the hell actually is happening to this twin?

 

"I'm so leaving this dorm," Kyungsoo says and walks toward his room.

 

Suho and Soho follow Kyungsoo from behind like lost puppy following his owner. Kyungsoo were already packing his bag like he is leaving the dorm today. Even though, he is leaving the dorm by tomorrow.

 

"Soo baby, are you mad at us?" Soho says, pouting; trying to get Kyungsoo's attention.

 

"Yah! Don't flirt with Kyungsoo!" Suho says and pushes Soho.

 

Kyungsoo didn't answer and rolls his eyes once again. He keeps on packing his back, ignoring the annoying twin.

 

"Aren't you going to stay here and be lazy like just what you plan?" Suho asks this time.

 

Kyungsoo zips his back as he already done packing his back. He turns around and smiles, can't wait to tell the twin that he is leaving the dorm. He hopes babysitting Baekhyun's younger brother won't be that bad.

 

"I'm going to have a summer vacation!" Kyungsoo lie, smiling.

 

The twin gasps in surprise, eyes wide open. No way! Without Kyungsoo they're going to be dead! Without Kyungsoo, who the hell is going to cook food for them? Now they just realize how important Kyungsoo is.

 

Kyungsoo grins and pushes the twin towards the door. "Chop, chop! I'll be going early in the morning. Have fun without me!" Kyungsoo says and slams the door in front of the twin.

 

"Yah, we're going to die if you're not here!" The twin shouts behind the door.

 

• • •

 

The next morning, Kyungsoo sees Suho and Soho sleeping on the living room; leaving their laptop turning on. Does this twin have their own bedroom or what? This is not the first time, it's happening everytime. Kyungsoo sighs and opens the door slowly, didn't want to wake Suho and Soho up. He calls the taxi and came at the Oh's house at 9:00 a.m.

 

He walks toward the main door, pressing the doorbell. No one answer. Great. It's making Kyungsoo get even angry for accepting this stupid offer. Kyungsoo sighs and presses the doorbell again. No one answer again.

 

He let out an annoy sighs and twist the door knob, the door didn't lock but...

 

SPLASH!

 

Kyungsoo widens his eyes as he feels the cold water running through his clothes, soaking it. He just washes his hair this morning and his hair is a mess again. Did someone just did a prank on him? He looks up to see a boy crossing his arms with a light brown hair and of course, it was the baby that he needs to babysit.

 

"I set a trap for you, babysitter," Sehun says, still crossing his arms.

 

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes, decides to ignore the annoying brat. He walks toward the upstair and making sure to push Sehun away a little. The younger immediately holds his shoulder.

 

"Where are you going?" Sehun asks.

 

"Your older brother's bedroom?" Kyungsoo asks and pushes Sehun's hand away.

 

• • •

 

He enters Baekhyun's bedroom. It's never changed since he was an elementary school. Messy as always. The last time he met Sehun, Sehun is such a quiet boy. He changed from an innocent boy to a bad boy after entering high school. A kingka and also a troublemaker at school.

 

Baekhyun once told him that Sehun happen to dye his hair, making all the teachers mad at him. Sehun didn't care about it. Well, the girls are still going crazy whenever they saw Sehun.

 

Kyungsoo sighs and changes his wet clothes. As he is changing his clothes, the rain starts to pours around Seoul. It wasn't those stormy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter