three.

babysitting the troublemaker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo wakes up when he feel the grip on his waist becomes tighter. He blinks and just realized that he was sleeping on Sehun's bedroom, not Baekhyun's. His cheeks slowly turning red, he turns around to find Sehun sleeping calmly.

 

"Sehun-ah, it's already morning," He says softly.

 

Sehun didn't respond anything, but it makes Kyungsoo blushes even redder because he just realized how close their face are. One wrong step he could actually kiss Sehun squarely on the lips. Sehun suddenly chuckles, putting his palm behind Kyungsoo's head and pulls Kyungsoo's head to his chest. From there, he can hear Sehun's loud thumping heart beats. It makes him blushes again.

 

Why this kid always make me blush?

 

"Sehun, it's already morning! Let, me, go!" Kyungsoo shouts, pushing Sehun on the chest.

 

He sighs, there wasn't a movement from Sehun. He can't even push Sehun, why does this kid must be strong too? He tries to pushes again, but there's no use. His face is still on Sehun's chest. He gives up and falls asleep in front of Sehun's chest.

 

• • •

 

It's already half an hour, both Sehun and Kyungsoo was still sleeping calmly; didn't move a bit. Kyungsoo wakes up by the sound of the door bell. He rubs his eyes, maybe it was his imagination but he hear the door bell again.

 

Oh, well.

 

"Sehun, there's someone at the door," Kyungsoo says, sleepily.

 

Sehun yawns and stretch his arms, he glad that Sehun is already awake. He jumps off from the bed and make his way to downstairs while Sehun is following him from behind like a lost puppy. He sighs again when Sehun wraps his arms around his waist, resting his chin on Kyungsoo's head. He opens the door to find a tanned-boy, probably the same age as Sehun, his eyes already wide open.

 

"S-Sehun?" The tanned-boy says, looking at Sehun with his surprised face.

 

Sehun who knows who's voice by that so he was surprised. His eyes was already wide open, pushing Kyungsoo aside, earning a glare from Kyungsoo.

 

"J-Jongin?" Sehun asks, stutters.

 

• • •

 

Three of them ends up sitting on the couch, in the living room. Kyungsoo and Jongin are sitting on the same couch while Sehun is sitting on the armchair. He is wondering why Sehun suddenly act like this? Act like he is avoiding him?

 

"Ah, so it's you friend?" He asks, mouth gaping a little.

 

"Nice to meet you, Kyungsoo," Jongin greets, smiling.

 

Sehun is annoy by Jongin's action. Since when Jongin is acting so nice? isn't he the demon of the school? Tch.

 

"What are you doing here?" He asks, face full with annoyance.

 

"You're easily forget, don't you? Aren't you going to hang out with the others today?" Jongin says, raising his eyebrow.

 

Sehun blinks for awhile, realizing something. "Oh, yeah! Let me change first," He says and grins awkwardly.

 

He then stands up, walking towards upstairs. Probably going to take a quick shower and changes his clothes. When Sehun were completely lost in their sight, an awkward silence suddenly come. Kyungsoo didn't know what to do, what to bring up a conversation.

 

"So," Jongin trails off, breaking the silence. "You're Sehun's babysitter?" He asks, looking at Kyungsoo.

 

"Yes, since his brother asked me to," Kyungsoo says and smiles.

 

There's another seconds of silence until Jongin continues again. "You know, you're kind of cute," He says, leaning down closer to Kyungsoo's face.

 

Kyungsoo blushes at the gap, it's really near. Damn, Jongin really do good looking. He is about to look up at Jongin until he feel someone wraps an arm around his neck, pulling him away from the short distance. He is blushing even redder right now.

 

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Sehun shouts, looking angry at Jongin.

 

Jongin chuckles and says. "Aww, someone jealous here,"

 

Sehun rolls his eyes and shouts back. "No, I'm not! I'm mad at you because you're flirting in my house,"

 

Jongin only just sticks his tongue out at Sehun and Sehun did the same while caressing Kyungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter