아홉 (Nineth)

Heart Over Mind
아홉  - Hospital Visit
 

Hayoung can rest because of her accident earlier. She didn't waste time though, she went to the hospital.

"I'm sorry to ignore your words Hime," Hayoung apologized in her mind.

Hime told her to rest at home, not to visit him again this week. But she can't. She has to see him every week, no matter what. Hayoung entered the hospital and greeted the nurse.

Hayoung often goes here in same time and same day, so nurses already knew Hayoung's schedule.

"Good afternoon miss Hayoung. Visiting again?" One of the nurse greeted.

Hayoung looked up and forced a smile. "Yes, as always"

Hayoung felt the more closer she stepped to his room, the more heavier her steps be. Her hands trembled a little.

Hayoung never tell this to anyone, except to Hime. She never tells about her wealth, and also about her love life. Yes, Hayoung already has a boyfriend. They just never knew.

She opened the door, revealing a pale boy with closed eyes, and steady breath. Hayoung smiled weakly and entered, putting violets that she brought with her.

"I'm here again, Sehun" Hayoung whispered.

 

She sat next to his bed, playing with his hand.

"Oppa, today my hand got bandaged because of a hot tea" Hayoung started to tell her stories all this week.

"I can't believe that Infinite that I always told you about is really messy" Hayoung stopped playing with his hand and gazed at him painfully.

"I hope you can share your stories here with me.." she mumbled.

"What are you dreaming in your sleep? Me? Your family?" Hayoung asked in a whisper.

She can't stand the atmosphere and broke into tears. She can't help but sobbed.

"Oppa.. it's already your 3rd year.. please wake up.." she said while sobbing.

 

After dark, Hayoung went home. Not to the hotel, to her house. The security bowed and opened the gate for her. She's not in the mood, so she just nod a little. Hayoung peered inside and found nobody.

"Maybe mom and dad is busy today" she mumbled and walked lifelessly to her bedroom.

Hayoung knew Sehun since high school. Sehun is her senior. She didn't interested to him at first, but it's all changed when she discovered that he likes to play basketball.

 

-Flashback-

"aish that teacher is really asdfghjkl" Hayoung mumbled weird word that even she didn't understand.

She just finished her history class, and the teacher asked her to do some research. Hayoung didn't like history, at all. And her stress reliever is just one, basketball.

"Hayoung-ah!" A voice called her.

Hayoung turned and found Suzy, her senior, ran to her.

"Oh, unnie! What's up?" Hayoung grinned widely.

Suzy grinned. "I just glad I see you today!" She squealed.

"Oh, something happened?" Hayoung asked.

Suzy just gave her a smile. "Nevermind. Let's go to the basket field?"

Hayoung happily reached Suzy's hand and they both ran to the basketball field. Suzy didn't like basketball, because she think it's not girly, which Hayoung can't believe.

"So what if it's not girly?" She always said that if Suzy complained.

But when both of them entered the basketball field, they saw Sehun, moving flawlessly to the ring, shooting the ball perfectly to the ring.

Since that day, she can't take her eyes off him.

 

Hayoung slumped her body to her bed, tears flow out from her eyes again. She can't get Sehun out from her mind, she's sure. He's her first love, and last love.

"please, I beg you, God, please wake him up when my eyes opened tomorrow.." she prayed and slowly fell asleep.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note :

 

is this chapter sad? I'm at angst orz sorry, see you next time!!