열 여섯 (Sixteenth)

Heart Over Mind
열 여섯 New Couple?
 
*Knock knock*
"Hoya, open the door!" Sunggyu ordered.
"Why me? Geez such a grandpa" Hoya muttered.
Sungyeol and Sungjong laughed really hard. Sunggyu just glared at Hoya.
"Such a lazy . It's just opening the door!" Sunggyu muttered.
"Pardon me, but my is y" Hoya mocked.
"Eww" Sungyeol and Sungjong chorused.
"What the heck? Just shut up!" Hoya glared at the two choding.
"Aish you three are really noisy" Woohyun aaid and stood up to open the door.
Woohyun opened the door, revealing Hayoung. She wore a loose shirt, cardigan and jeans.
"Goodnight, Woohyun-ssi" Hayoung bowed.
"Oh, Hayoung-ah. Get in!" Woohyun exclaimed and pulled Hayoung in.
"Wow" those are just three words that Hayoung could say.
The room is a total mess. Hayoung shook her head. Everytime she comes to Infinite's room, she always cleaned it up for them.
"You guys are such a mess" Hayoung exclaimed, earning a grin from Sungjong.
Hayoung sighed and started to clean the room, again.
 
After a few minutes, the room is clean again.
"Thank you Hayoung-ah~" They all chorused, except L of course.
"You're welcome oppa" Hayoung bowed and grinned.
"Oh, let's start the dinner!" Dongwoo exclaimed and clapped his hand.
Hayoung smiled widely. 'They're so kind..' she thought.
"Oldie, sat down or the food will be gone" L said.
Hayoung snapped and sat down immediately. She felt really hungry right now, and she really looking forward for this dinner.
"Eat everybody!"
And everybody start to dig in to their own food.
 
"Goodbye. Have a goodnight" Hayoung waved and walked out from Infinites room.
After a few steps away from their room, her phone rang. She pulled out her phone and slided the answer button.
"Hello?" Hayoung said.
"Hayoung-ah, there's a sudden party here, can you come here?" Hayoung's mother said.
"Oh," Hayoung paused.
She's debating whether she'll join or pass. Somehow her heart wants her to join.
"I guess I'll come" Hayoung said
"That's great! See you soon dear~" Hayoung's mother hung up.
"I don't know what is this all about." Hayoung sighed and stepped into the lift.
After arrived at her room, she quickly changed into classy black dress. She wore a black sunglasses to prevent people from recognizing her as Hayoung.
She walked out from her room carefully, and walked out from the hotel. She felt somehow nervous. She noticed one of her cars parked not far from the entrance. She approached the car, let the driver drove along the way.
'Why am I agreed again?' Hayoung silently facepalmed herself.
Lately she always choose her heart over mind. She afraid it will turned into problems. She has a calm mind, and her mind almost always do the right thing.



After 30 minutes, the car arrived at a hotel. Hayoung entered the hall, where the party held. Hayoung looked around, looking for her mother.
"Mom!" Hayoung walked towards her mother.
"Oh, Hayoungie! You came already!" she hugged Hayoung.
Hayoung nodded. Her gaze turned to a woman at the same age with her mother. Her hair is brown, with white skin. Her smile is bright. She somehow reminded Hayoung of someone..
'But who?' she thought deeply.
"Oh, Hayoungie, this is mrs. Kim. Mrs. Kim, this is my daughter, Oh Hayoung." Hayoung's mother introduced the lady with Hayoung.
"Oh.. so you're Hayoung? You're so beautiful and tall" the lady chuckled.
Hayoung bowed a little smiled. However her smiled faded a little. 'Aish.. I'm sure I've seen her somewhere..' she frowned.
"Mrs. Kim, where is your son?" Hayoung's mother asked.
Hayoung gulped. She had a feeling her mother will paired her up again.
'Can't she just give up? I don't want a boyfriend right now!' Hayoung grumbled in her mind.
"He's going to come soon" mrs. Kim smiled.
"Mother!" a voice that Hayoung knew everywhere appeared out of nowhere.
Hayoung shivered. 'It's just a dream, your hallucination, he's not going in here' Hayoung furrowed her eyebrows.
"Myungsoo-ah! You're here!" Mrs. Kim hugged her son.
Hayoung didn't dare to look up, she scared that he showed in front of her, even though she knows it's him.
"Hayoung-ah, meet Myungsoo, Mrs. Kim's son" her mother said.
Hayoung looked up slowly, meeting with a smirk on L's face. L reached out his hand, asking for a handshake. Hayoung hesitantly took his hand.
"Kim Myungsoo imnida" L said with a cool voice.
"Oh Hayoung imnida" Hayoung answered.
'Oh God, do you hate me that much?' Hayoung thought.
She never imagined how she will ended up on a date with the super duper jerk, L.
"Myungsoo-ah, take a good care of Hayoung okay?" her mother patted L's shoulder.
L smiled and bowed.
"I will" he said.
Then Hayoung's mother and Mrs. Kim waked away, talking to each other. L glanced at Hayoung.
"What?" Hayoung coldly snapped.
"Ready to be taken care of me?" L raised his eyebrow with a playful smirk.
Hayoung groaned and shut her eyes in irritation. 'God, please give me patience over this creature..' Hayoung prayed.
Hayoung glanced at L who is offering his hand to Hayoung. "let's walk around.. shall we?"
Is this going to be a happy love story?
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note :
 
This is the end! It's not satisfying, I know :( Sorry. Sorry if there's any typo since I typed it from my phone. It's late already, so Goodnight~ thank you for all your support^^