열 하나 (Eleventh)

Heart Over Mind
열 하나  - Tears
 

"Hayoung, let's go.." Hime said weakly and pulled Hayoung.

"I don't want! Just go away!" Hayoung cried harder in the side of Sehun's bed.

"Hayoung-ah..." Hime felt her tears going to leaked out too.

"W-we have to go.." Hime hold her urge to cry.

Hayoung just cried and cried, didn't care about her surroundings. Hime can't stand that her friend is like this. Hime sobbed and she felt her eyes became hot.

"Hayoung.." Hime pulled Hayoung again.

"Leave me alone! Leave us alone!" Hayoung shouted and cried.

Hime dragged her forcefully. She glanced at the lifeless body on the bed. Tear escaped her eyes. It's the first time she saw Sehun, even tough Hayoung already told her about him a few times.

"I'm so sorry. I hope you're happy there" Hime thought while dragging Hayoung away.

 

After arrived at the hotel, Hayoung is already stopped crying. However her gaze is blank and dark.

"Hime-ssi, what happened to her?" One of their co-workers asked, surprised.

"Sorry, she has a bad day. Please leave her alone for the mean time" Hime said.

The waiter & waitress start to asking questions to them. But Hime and Hayoung didn't said anything. After they arrived at Hayoung's room, Hayoung entered and locked the door.

Hime stared at the door sadly. "please get over him soon.. have a good rest Hayoung"

When people walked pass Hayoung's room, they can heard Hayoung crying. Hime felt very sad, but can't do anything for her friend.

 

"Hyung! Hyung!" Sungjong ran towards the bed.

"Yeah?" L stared uninterested at the TV.

"I heard from many waiter that Hayoung is crying very loudly in her room" Sungjong said.

Now he took L's interest. L stared at Sungjong, wanting to know more. Sungjong looked sad.

"When I passed her room, I can heard her cry. It's so.. sad" Sungjong frowned.

"Something happened to her?" L asked.

"I don't know. Looks like it" Sungjong shrugged sadly.

L kept silence for a while. For a second there, his face shows a worried expression. But he quickly wore his poker face.

"I'm going." L suddenly got up from the bed.

"To Hayoung's room?" Sungjong asked while watching him wore his shoes.

"Uhh.. no. To the garden" L scratched his head.

"I'll go with you!" Hoya shouted.

But L already rushed to the door and didn't hear him.

"Actually yes, I'm going to her room" L thought guiltily while pressing the lift's button.

 

After a few minutes searching for Hime, L finally found her. Hime is moping the floor on the hallway.

"Uhh, excuse me (?)" L asked, unsure.

"Yes?" Hime looked up.

"Aren't you Hayoung's friend?" L asked.

Hime nodded with a unsure expression. "Why?"

"uhh.. could I ask you where is her room?" L asked nervously.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author note :

 

hey guys! Never thought it's already chapter 11, right? Hahaa the story is going to end soon.. don't you think L has something for Hayoung? Like.. feelings? Hehee bye!