열 넷 (Fourteenth)

Heart Over Mind
열 넷  - This Weird Feelings
 
"Come on Hayoung.." Hime pulled Hayoung again.
"Not yet! A little more time.." Hayoung refused.
Hime sighed again. It's alread the second time Hayoung acted like this. But Hime can understand that very well. It must be really hurt, left by the one we loved.
"Hayoung.." hime looked sadly at her best friend.
Hayoung ignored Hime and cried more. Her memories with Sehun played in her mind, blinding her.
"How could you leave me alone.." Hayoung thought sadly.
"Hayoung, everybody already left. It's cloudy, maybe it's going to rain soon." Hime shook Hayoung's shoulder gently.
Hayoung looked around. Indeed, everyone already left, and the skies is dark, looks like it's going to rain soon. Hayoung's eyes flied back to Sehun's grave.
"I think goodbye for now, oppa. I'll visit you sometime" Hayoung smiled sadly and stood up.
Hime led her out from the cemetry. Hayoung still looked back, as if Sehun will suddenly awake again. Which is of course, impossible.
"Hayoung-ah, he surely didn't want you to be sad like this.. don't mourn over him again.." Hime said softly.
That words brought back Hayoung's tears. She started to sob again. Hime patted her back.
"Hayoung–"
"Stop!" Hayoung shouted.
Hime stopped walking, looking at her curiously and there's a pained look from her eyes.
"Stop! Stop talking as if you knew him well! You just met him yesterday! You don't know anything about him!" Hayoung shouted from her tears.
Hime looked down, biting back the tears in her heart. She felt someone just tied her heart and pulled it from her. Her stomach churned.
"Yes, she's right. Who am I to say that? I don't know Sehun at all. I sounded like a bad person now" Hime thought bitterly and smiled sadly.
"I'm sorry–"
"Stop talking" Hayoung snapped coldly.
Hime stopped talking. She looked really hurt, but she knows Hayoung much more in hurt than she does. She can understand that Hayoung is in her vulnerable state.
"I'll go home now. Do you want me to walk you home?" Hime offered kindly.
Hayoung just stayed quiet. Hime thinks it means no and she bowed to Hayoung before walking towards the bus stop.
 
Hayoung cried more. She just realized how a bad friend she was. She just snapped at her innocent best friend. She is miserable. Hayoung cried and walked to wherever her feet took her.
"Hime.. I'm sorry.." Hayoung sobbed.
Suddenly she heard a car's horn towards her.
"Is it going to crashed at me? Am I going to die?" Hayoung thought. Her mind is really a mess. She didn't mind if she die right now.
"Yah!"
Hayoung jumped a little. "That voice.." Hayoung turned and found L's glaring at her from the car's window.
"Get in!" L shouted.
Hayoung glared furiously at him. She turned towards the road again and walked away.
"He said it in the wrong way.." Infinite face palmed theirselves.
"Aish what is that jerk want" Hayoung grumbled.
Hayoung stomped her feet and walked on the side of the road. However, she tried to deny the fact that her heart feel much better when she saw his face.
"Yah! Get in!" L shouted again.
Hayoung ignored him and keep walking. L clicked his tounge, irritated, and jumped out from the van.
"L! Where are you going??" Dongwoo asked.
"tch" L clucked his tounge and gestured towards Hayoung.
Infinite chuckled lightly. "He cared to her. Why is he so rock-headed to notice it himself?" they thought.
Hayoung somehow slowed her steps. Half of her wants L to persuade her to get on his van, but half of her also irritated with him.
"What is wrong with me?!" Hayoung shook her head.
"I  want to be alone right now" She thought, at least she tried to thought like that.
But deep down, she knows she want to follow him. Her heart just say that. But, her mind always comes-first.
"Oh Hayoung!" L called her.
Hayoung's body paralized. She stopped abruptly, and L grabbed her hand, pulling her into his van. Hayoung didn't snapped or pushed him away. She just simply stared at his back. Somehow, his back radiated warmth that she's been seeking all this long.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note :
 
Hehe, I'm updating while watching SNSD's concert in my country via TV. Tiffany is so awesomee and Seororo too~ Oh yeah, Happy birthday to Hyoyeon unnie!! ^^