broken friendship

Genie

Ring!

It was time to go home. Tiffany was busy packing up with her locker. a minute later Yuri came and greeted her.

"Fany eonni!" Yuri tapped her shoulder.

"what do you want?" Tiffany said coldly. Yuri was surprised at her action.

"mwo? why are you that cold with me?" Yuri asked confusedly.

"stop acting like you dont know. why didnt you tell me that you were engaged?" Tiffany asked as her heart was hurt.

"huh? engaged? with who?" Yuri asked confusedly.

"w-w-with Donghae!!" Tiffany ran away and burst into tears.

"eonni!!" Yuri locked Tiffany's locker and ran up to catch Tiffany.

Tiffany ran and ran until she reach the garden. she find a place to sit, and sit near the fountain.

"TIFFANY!!" Yuri yelled. she ran into the bathroom, but Tiffany was nowhere to be found. She ran into the garden, and found her near the fountain.

Yuri approach the crying Tiffany, and patted her back, but Tiffany harshly moved her hands away from her.

"i thought you were my bestfriend... I thought you could keep our promise... but you break it..." Tiffany sobbed.

"ohh Tiffany.." Yuri began.

"let me explain first"

"i dont need your explanation!" Tiffany got up,

"I've seen quite enough, Kwon Yuri. Your really bad than i thought you were" Tiffany ran away.

"TIFFANY!!!" Yuri yelled. she sighed. Tiffany was really mad at her, so she decided to keep silent.

 

"KWON YURI!!" Donghae called. Yuri look at Donghae. she sighed again. Donghae rushed up towards her.

"leave me alone" Yuri said.

"wae?" Donghae asked. 

"i need some alone time. i might not be home tonight" Yuri replied.

"wae?" Donghae asked.

"it's none of your business" Yuri said and walked away.

 

as Yuri walked, rain started pouring. she look in her bag to get her umbrella, but she didnt find it.

"gosh. I must've left it on my desk" Yuri said. she ran to find a spot she could shade herself from the rain. she spotted a girl sitting on the seat, and sat beside her.

"it's raining hard today, right?" I started talking.

"yes.. i forgot to bring my umbrella" the girl spoke. she sounds familiar.. They both thought.

"me too!" Yuri said.

They look at each other, and was really surprised.

 

 

 

 

to be continued...

 

 

I'm back!

curious of who did Yuri met?

stay tuned at my ff!^^