Nae eonni...

Genie

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

 

Tiffany sat together with Yuri on a bench. they were just staring at the cloud, when something attracted Yuri's eyes. Siwon walked to the fountain. Yuri stared at him dreamily.

 

"yah!" Tiffany snapped her fingers at Yuri making Yuri snapped back to reality.

"eonni... who's that beautiful namja over there..?" Yuri asked dreamily.

"that one near the fountain over there?" Tiffany pointed at Siwon.

"ne.." Yuri nodded and still couldnt take her eyes off him.

"wae? oh.. dont tell me... You LIKE HIM?!" Tiffany asked in a loud tone. all the people in the garden look a them.

"eonni!!" Yuri said embarassedly. Siwon, who heard Tiffany yelling, smiled at her.

"o-omo..!! is he.. smiling at us?!? aigoo... am i pretty yet?" Yuri asked tidying her hair.

"hey Yuri since when you became like that? usually your messy and tomboyish.." Tiffany said.

"yah! i'm not like that! just tell me, who is he??" Yuri asked.

"chill yul.. he's Choi Siwon, and he's in the same class as mine" Tiffany said.

"owh.." Yuri pouted. "..but dont try to seduce him, ok?" Yuri said.

"yah why would i have to? i like Donghae not him, and Donghae is more handsome than Siwon anyways" Tiffany said.

"aniyo, siwon is Handsome, even Yoona(she's the queenka in Seoul university) likes him" Yuri said.

"yeah yeah whatever"Tiffany said.

"whatever" Yuri said too.

"aigoo.. why does Siwon have to be that handsome..?" Yuri smiled to herself like a crazy people.

"yah stop smiling like that you look more like a fool" Tiffany said.

"ne, I'm a fool for his love.." Yuri said. Tiffany dropped .

"yuri-ya! have you just got struck by a lightning?" Tiffany asked.

Yuri narrowed her eyes. "what do you mean by that..?" she asked suspiciously.

Tiffany gulped seeing Yuri like she's going to be killed. "a-a-aniyo.. why does my dongsaeng have to be this scary???"

"TIFFA-.. wasn't that Donghae oppa..?" Yuri was about to start a war with tiffany but then she saw Donghae running towards Fany.

 

"FANY-ya..!!" Donghae called. Tiffany blushed when Donghae said it. "ehmm, eoni..." Yuri fake a cough, teasing her.

"looks like I need to get away from here.." Yuri said and was about tostand up, but.. "SIT!" Tiffany glared at her. "kekeke.." Yuri giggled and stayed seat.

"tiffany! *panting*" Donghae said while panting. "gwenchanayo, oppa?" Tiffany asked worriedly. "ehmm.. if you two want to be lovey dovey, get a room!" Yuri said smirking at Tiffany. Tiffany glared. "just ignore her, hae. just tell me what is it?"

"y-your sister.." he said while pointing. "she's so annoying! what's wrong with her??" Donghae asked.

"dont you like it?" Tiffany asked a bit hurt. "like it?!?!?? how could i like an annoying girl like her?!" Donghae said.

Tiffany was surprised. "wae? aren't you two a couple?" Tiffany asked. "a couple?! since when i'm dating her??" Donghae asked. "well she confess to me but i reject her. I love someone else" Donghae stared at Yuri.

"what?" Yuri asked weirdly. "ahh.. nothing" Donghae quickly said but still staring at Yuri's angelic face. "mwoya??" Yuri asked again,

"DONGHAE OPPA..!!!!!" a girl called. "oh god it's her"  Donghae said. Yuri raised from her seat. when Jessica was about to hug Donghae, Yuri pushed her.

"mwoya?!" Jessica hit her shoulder. "yah! stay away from Doghae!" Yuri glared. Donghae hid behind Yuri. seeing that, Tiffany became a bit jealous.

"wae?? you're not his girlfriend and why are you telling me what to do?!" Jessica yelled.

"neon! Don't you know that you've hurt your sister?!" Yuri yelled back.

"yah what did i do?" Jessica asked. "you confess your feelings to Donghae and that really hurt my eonni!" Yuri said mad. Donghae who heard it became shocked. He look at tiffany. "You.. like me?" Donghae asked. Tiffany nodded shyly. "ohh.." Donghae said and focused on YulSic.

"so? do I CARE?she didn't even treat me as her sister! why do I have to care about her?!" Jessica said sarcastically. #slap!#

Yuri slap Jessica's right cheek. "watch your words, Sica!!" Yuri yelled and without realizing she just speak informal to her. Jessica who was shocked, held her red cheek.

"Yuri!!" Tiffany and Donghae yelled. "what?!"

"you shouldn't do that to my sister!"

"but she's so cruel and evil and.."

"enough! even if she's like that, she's still my sister! go sica" Tiffany said. "Tiffany, wake up!" Yuri said and was about to hit her, but Donghae held her hand. Siwon who was watching them from afar widened his eyes.

"you should stop Yuri" Donghae said. "Tiffany hurry up and go" Donghae said.

Tiffany nodded and followed Jessica. "i can't believe you just let her go like that!!" Yuri yelled at him.

 

"YURI!! calm down and control your temper!" Donghae said as he made her to sit on the bench.

Yuri started to cry. "OMO! Yuri i didn't mean to make you sad I.."

"eonni.." Yuri cried as Tiffany left her. "yu-Yuri.." Donghae said softly.

"o-oppa.. eonni's mad" Yuri sobbed. "it's all because of me" Yuri said.

"don't blame yourself Yuri-ah. It's not your fault, It's Jessica's" Donghae said.

"but i started the fight" Yuri said. "what if she left me? what if our friendship is broken? what if.." Donghae cut her words by putting his finger on her lips.

"don't think like that. wait here and i'll call her, ok?" Donghae said. Yuri just nodded.

 

Donghae ran to find tiffany. He did this because he really love her and he doesn't want the girl he likes to be hurt. just then he spotted Tiffany sitting with Jessica at the cafetaria. "come with me" Donghae said coldly. Tiffany look at him confusedly. Donghae then held her wrist and pulled her.

"aww.. appo!!" Tiffany yelled.

when they reach the school garden, he became gentle. "here. uljima, ne?" Donghae smiled.

Yuri smiled, "gomawo" Donghae smiled and left them.

"eonni.. you're not mad, right?" Yuri asked.

"aniyo.." Tiffany said. "bogoshippeoseo!" Yuri hugged her.

"mianhae Yuri, but i did this for Jessica" Tiffany said.

"mwo?! you choose her over ME?!" "Aniyo! it's not that, you just didn't know.." Tiffany said sadly.

"know what?" Yuri asked. "about our problems at home.."

...

 

to be continued..

 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:):):):):)$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

 

how was the chapter? long enough? or still short? waiting for your comments guys! O:)