she betrayed me..?

Genie

 

 

"okay, I'll go there... wait for me..!" Donghae said

"D-dont!!" Yuri yelled.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"wae?" Donghae asked.

"ehmm.. maybe 5 minutes later you could come" Yuri said. Tiffany felt weird. is she hiding something? she thought.

"okay" Donghae said and end up the call. I must know everything! Tiffany thought.

"ehm.. sorry, if it's a little long.." Yuri apologize.

"ne, it's okay" Tiffany faked a smile.

"okay, i'll go home now!" Tiffany said and bid a goodbye. Yuri nodded and waved back.

Tiffany walked away, and secretly hide behind a wall.

 

about 5 minutes later...

 

Donghae came to pick up Yuri. when Donghae came, Yuri look around. good. there's no sign of Tiffany anywhere. Yuri sighed in relief.

"let's go home!" Donghae said and held Yuri's hand.

"ne" Yuri nodded. mwo..? go home??and.. why are they holding hands? Tiffany was surprised, and confused.

she followed Donghae and Yuri secretly. Donghae opened the door for Yuri, and then he went into the car.

where are they going? I really really need to spy on them! Tiffany thought. she went into her car, and followed Donghae's car.

 

On the way, Donghae felt that someone is following him behind. 

"what's wrong?" Yuri asked.

"uhmm.. do you feel that someone's following us?" Donghae asked.

"hmm.. i dont think so.. maybe it was just your thoughts, oppa" Yuri tried to calm him down.

"maybe" Donghae said and continue driving. minutes later, they arrived at Donghae's house. Tiffany parked her car behind a tree.

 

"i'll open the gate" Yuri said.

"dont" Donghae held her hands, 

"just let the maids open it"

"but they're busy and i really want to help them" Yuri did an aegyo.

"hhh... up to you, then. here's the key" Donghae give her the key. Yuri smiled. She went out of the car and open the gate.

Tiffany watched Yuri going into Donghae's house. wait... what?? wasnt this Donghae's house? and what is Yuri Doing over there? is she.. engaged? Tiffany was so curious.

Donghae parked his car, and helped Yuri to close the gate. Donghae smiled widely. he was so happy to be this close with Yuri.

But Tiffany in the other side felt jealous, and disappointed. she couldnt believe her dearest BFF that she loved could betray her.

"Yuri.. I cant believe.. I thought you were my BFF.. You.. You.. betrayed our friendship.."

 

hei I'm back guys...

I am totally totally sorry for the late update! gomawo for subscribing and commenting my story.. ;)